[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kkandy4mee

bleach is starting to drive me up the wall...277 got my hopes so high up and thennnn major disappointment.

but it's getting really good!!

i get the feeling people aren't really reading the manga anymore and just watching the anime. =\

haha for me it's the opposite...since the new season started, i haven't been watching anything yet (since i've already read the manga) and right now i've been reading the manga because.....

OMG.

grimmjow Vs. Ulquiorra.....that is going to be SO intense.

when it was ichigo Vs. ulquiorra i got really pumped too...but that was like...nothing....haha so disappointed

btw, has bleach7.com not been working for anyone? it doesn't seem to be able to load for me @__@

Guest madeinktown

^ bleach7 no longer works for me either. i just go directly to their maximum7 site and direct download from there now. you know, cut out the middle man.

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding the end of bleach #281. Is Ichigo still on his 11 second limit?

Not anymore it seems. Apparantly it's longer now. Even Grimmjow stated that Ichigo was able to keep the mask on longer than their previous battle.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

grimmjow Vs. Ulquiorra

how cool...wow..i guess i hav eto start reading the manga now...ahah since i'm 20 chapter behind.ahaha.

Guest pubsquash

2 places that i know that does HQ scanlations are:

Ju-Ni - very good translations, their cleans are simple and very nice, they try to retain most of the original artwork scans, only needing to make the white places white and black places black, will need to sign up to get direct downloads, but if you don't want to there's also the option of web-seeded torrents (no need to worry about seeds) or you can get it from their IRC channel. They have chapters from 194 to current. They're also working on past volumes and have the 1st part of the Databook SOULS scanlated.

Maximum7 - translation is ~alright, they take an extra approach by re-doing the gray areas to make it nicer, sometimes the framelines are a little botched, they have chapters from 188 to current, available for direct download (without reg) and torrents.

Both groups release the weeklies usually on Sunday or Monday depending on when the RAW comes out.

Me, i prefer Ju-Ni.

If your gonna start reading i'd suggest read on from chapter 227 or 228 which is where the manga storyline in the anime was last at.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest halfbreed

OMG! Bleach 286 rox! Seriously I didn't expect the ending of the chapter to be like that. I really thought it was Ulquiorra joining in... but it was someone else!

Guest dudeman

I was wondering when someone would finally comment in this thread :)

Yeah, I want to finally see what number this Noitora guy is...

Guest halfbreed

I was wondering when someone would finally comment in this thread :)

Yeah, I want to finally see what number this Noitora guy is...

I don't know why but I thought he was the number 1 espada :/

Guest dudeman

^ It was probably because of his size, not to mention his blade's size, but his ego pretty much says it all; this guy definitely ain't number one. My best guess would probably be a 3 or a 5.

I have the most ominous feeling that Ichigo will lose this next one...

Guest pubsquash

I've read a few reasons that support Noitora/Neutra as the 7th Espada. One of them states that the reason he wanted to get Grimm out of the way was so that he can ascend to 6th. Just speculation, but not a bad idea.

this is really something... i'm so far behind. bleach is already in its 200+ chapter and i'm still at chapter 80 something....

i definitely need to catch up (just busy with studies :lol: )... i really need to catch up with either reading the manga or watching the anime :lol:

hopefully i would be able to catch up after my exams or maybe on our sembreak :D

Guest mika014

are the fillers happening now all about hitsugaya? i love hitsugaya but i really do hate fillers!!!

question what is the last episode in anime where the story of manga is present?

thnks for answering, im new in soompi.. so far i haven't done any intos yet....

Guest stephaniemsja18

So far I've only watched the Bleach series. I've yet to read. O_O I've been putting it off but I think I'm gonna start soon.

Guest dudeman

I knew it...

Noitora's a number five. The tattoo's burned right onto his tongue.

And the glasses espada resurfaces once more...along with Ishida and Renji, of course.

Archived