No Minwoo 노민우

Guest ofrick

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

class="at_title"No Min Woo & JYJ Jaejoong Snaps A Selfie 'Sexy Men'By Esther Chung | November 10, 2014 04:31 AM EST

ibiryU1L5zJDtb.jpg

Singer and actor No Min Woo revealed a picture taken with JYJ's member Jaejoong.

On November 7, No Min Woo posted on his Instagram, "Stargazers" along with a picture.

In the picture, No Min Woo is making a chic smile at the camera and Jaejoong is winking, revealing his sexy charm.

Internet users who saw this commented, "Both of them are so good-looking," "Sexy men," and "I didn't know you two are close."

Source

||

Kinda missed his selfies; my dose of real life NMW. 1f60d-twitter

• 3 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"No Min Woo's 11 best and worst K-drama looks

by Vivi on Wed, Mar 25, 2015

NMW_looks.png

No Min Woo is preparing to star in the upcoming DramaFever exclusive series My Unfortunate Boyfriend, opposite Bride of the Century's Yang Jin Sung. In the series, he will play a boyfriend who believes in the truth with a girlfriend who lies at her own convenience. We don't know what his styling will be like as the unfortunate boyfriend, but his drama history shows that this actor isn't afraid to try anything! He has had the full range of looks from complete crazyville to suave and sexy. Here are No Min Woo's various drama ensembles, ranked from the worst of the worst to the very best:

11. Full House Take 2

NMW_full_house_take_2.jpg

Clearly the worst. Every single thing about this is bad. That hair color. That perm. That shirt. It all adds up to be one giant crime against Min Woo-manity.

10. Greatest Marriage

no_min_woo_greatest_marriage_chef.jpg

NMW_shirt.jpg

Remember back before his character became a completely terrible, irredeemable person? Well, maybe his polkadot chef hat or ridiculous tucked in T-shirts should have been a warning that the crazy train was just around the corner.

9. Monstar

NMW_Monstar.jpg

So, you get No Min Woo for a cameo, and you...give him a tan bowl cut?

8. Hilarious Housewives

No_Min_Woo_hilarious_housewives.jpg

This was No Min Woo's first drama, so it kind of gets a pass, but that feathered haircut is bordering on mullet territory.

7. God's Gift — 14 Days

NMW_snake2.jpg

I guess this makeup works if you're playing an idol named Snake, but that makeup makes him look like he's running a fever.

6. Mrs. Town

No_min_woo_mrs_Town.png

Decent clothing, and the feathered look is less stiff than #8. Not my favorite, but not terrible.

5. Rock, Rock, Rock

NMW_rock_rock_rock2.jpg

In this docu-drama, he was playing legendary guitarist Kim Tae Won, which explains the styling. Sometimes the look works for Min Woo, and sometimes it doesn't.

4. Midas

NMW_midas.jpg

Midas_NMW.jpg

His hair is in that awkward fluffy stage between short and long, but otherwise, not too shabby...

3. Pasta

No_Min_woo_pasta.jpg

Dear Greatest Marriage, if No Min Woo must dress like a chef, this is how it's done.

2. My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho

No_Min_Woo_MGIAG.jpg

No Min Woo at his (almost) best. At times they overdid it with the lip gloss, but it's No Min Woo in a suit! What are you complaining about?

1. The Sword and the Flower

NMW_sword_and_flower2.jpg

Normally sageuk hair wouldn't even crack the top 10, but come on — no man has a right to be that insanely beautiful.

Which look was your favorite? What type of styling are you hoping to see in My Unfortunate Boyfriend? The series premieres exclusively on DramaFever on April. You can sign up for new episode alerts HERE. In the meantime, enjoy No Min Woo as a sexy gumiho hunter in My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/no-min-woos-10-best-and-worst-k-drama-looks/ 

Guest kyung-jin

No Min Woo and Yang Jin Sung make a dreamy couple in new trailers for My Unfortunate Boyfriend

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 01, 2015

My Unfortunate Boyfriend, starring No Min Woo and Yang Jin Sung, is coming soon exclusively to DramaFever, and the new trailers show the adorable couple's whimsical chemistry. 

Synopsis

An unlikely love story between a woman who is willing to lie whenever necessary and a man who firmly believes in the truth. Ji Na (Yang Jin Sung) is an ambitious and driven young woman looking to climb up the corporate ladder. Things take a turn when she crosses paths with Yoon Tae Yoon (No Min Woo), a naive and innocent man who owns a flower shop. Unbeknownst to her, he's also the nephew of the corporation she's working for.

Character Posters

imageimage

Isn't No Min Woo so adorable as the clueless flower shop boy? I can't wait to see Yang Jin Sung's comedic attempts to seduce him! Will you be tuning in? 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/no-min-woo-and-/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/noh-min-woo-leaves-message-for-his-fans.html

Article: 'SM lawsuit' Noh Min Woo, "I've reached my limits with how much I can could hold it in"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+10,141, -379] I feel like SM would still have slave contracts somehow...

2. [+8,876, -442] JYJ too, SM is no joke...

3. [+8,270, -307] There's a problem with SM's system. This isn't the first time.. I just hope it's all resolved.

4. [+6,460, -289] Find strength, I wish you luck.

5. [+2,951, -133] He should've filed sooner... It would've been better if he filed after 'Gumiho' ended. 17 years, what in the world is 17 years;;; Lee Soo Man is seriously a modern day slave owner, just how many thousands of slaves does he have

6. [+866, -71] SM is ruining the Korean entertainment industry. They stick their actors and idols into all sorts of work and make them fail, block stars from broadcast with slave contracts..

7. [+883, -92] Trash agency who doesn't treat human beings like human beings but money machines and slaves.

8. [+821, -68] So many of these scandals come out of SM, SM definitely has slave contract issues

9. [+788, -55] Lost count of how many contract issues SM has had... and this is only what's been revealed to the public. I wonder just how much worse it is under the covers;

10. [+736, -48] SM holds grudges. You can tell what happened with Shinhwa. Shinhwa's contract with them ended years ago but all because they didn't renew, SM held on to the Shinhwa name so even today, Shinhwa has to pay SM to use the name and logo every time and also pay to sing their own self-composed songs. A ridiculous situation.

11. [+641, -68] At least one of the top 3 agencies should be razed to the ground for what's wrong so that the other agencies wake up and start treating everyone right. I hope he demolishes them.

12. [+555, -84] People always talk about SM being the leader of Hallyu or whatever but I don't think the industry will reach peace until SM is completely failed and out. They're poisonous and the industry will be better off without them. They're the ones that turned the music industry into an idol festival with the least musicality out of them all.

13. [+481, -46] Can we please just get all of SM's dirt revealed now

14. [+450, -51] I support you! Even if what you're doing is attempting to crush a boulder with an egg, revealing SM's power trip to the public is meaningful in itself. One day, actions like this will be committed by a greater number in society and hopefully come a day where change is made.

15. [+257, -33] I really want to know why YG or JYP never has contract issues but SM is always getting into them

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...