Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have problems

1. I need diet and be skinny and be 47 kgs

2. I have many programs to be done when all I want now is just sleep or lying on my bed and watching dramas :lol:

3. my director in the capital city in my country is a gay and he hates me because of I am as pretty as him. LOL and he is inviting me to attend our technical meeting in jekardah and he will pay my accomodations and everything BUT I don’t want to see him. I hate him too. 

4. I am too busy and it feels like I want to duplicate myself like amoeba. I want to command my other selves, like 

- taking care of the baby

- type that memorandum of understanding

- go to a technical meeting

- do this

- and do that

- stop falling in love everyday HAHAHAH 

hmmmhhhh

5. I want my me time. 

6. I want people to STOP messaging me in Whatsapp at 1.00 AM!! Arghhhhhh what the heck with these people. Can’t they be relax and sleep like normal people? 

7. I want to hide but WHY that spot light always following me??? HAHAHAHA zzzzz

• 2 weeks later...

Once again fought with my best friend, this is the 4th time we fought over a year. 
Basically, it was over a game, we were supposed to be free to play in a game, then i decided to follow her way as I find it valuable as to not spending money on nonsense. Skip to the bad part, i actually was triggered when i saw her catching up in the game. I thought she would be as chill as me, not really progressing. To my suprise when i checked the scores..... she's actually caught up a lot. Then I realised I have been really behind her and others which led to me feeling "useless" "lousy" I tried to brush it aside as this is nothing big. but this feeling lingered for 2 weeks, and after 2 weeks I kinda burst and couldnt take it as it keeps bugging me. I even told her about it, and we tried solving the issue but to no avail. I still burst, and she also burst on me. 

It's been 2 weeks since we kinda burst on each other (I was just trying to explain my feelings, did not scold her or anything). Now she's on a cold war with me, never deleted me from anywhere. Just 1 word replies or none at all (still keeps tab on me in the game). Right now I'm confused .. she still cares right? 

P.S she's a very reserved introvert while I'm more extroverted 

Edited by Flora xoxo

• 1 month later...

When you get a workaholic boss, you become an alcoholic LOL :Megalol:

I’m just kidding of course hahaha.. 

my director is a workaholic yet a caring and sensitive person. 

our 1st met wasn’t a good experience but lately after crossing path he helps me a lot and he impressed my work. 
you’re not the 1st person who’ve impressed and fascinated by me, boss. Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!" is an invitation for individuals to vent or express their frustrations and feelings. This phrase often accompanies a dedicated space, forum, or chat where people can share their experiences, seek support, and connect with others who may be going through similar challenges. It serves as an outlet for emotional release and community interaction.

• 4 weeks later...

I almost got to consecutive 365 days badge on a website until someone changed my account information without me knowing :what!: and I wasn't able to log in. I found out when I contacted support and have them change it back. Well, let's see if they still give me the 365 day badge without the consecutive 365 days. Maybe, I misread something but I'm sure I didn't. :onfirex: