Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest catalima

People wants me to commit a murder or what?!

First this guy on the train, one of the few free places is in front of him, I take it and when I sit he is like "Why did she choose to take this seat?" Hell, what do you think? i take it because I want it? Dream off!

Now it's my little sister who is asking for the computer when I do my homework on it! Hello, I need it not you. Revenge going on soompi while doing my homework it'll take time before you have.

Guest Yangie12

OGOD, YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

All the flights going back, except some early flights, are already booked?! So that means I have to leave earlier?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

ALL the freaking flights? ALL?!

I'm only THIS close at screaming out loud.

Guest HighSkies

I am getting sick of this.. Why am I always so tired? I can't concentrate properly, I can't learn anything, major exams are coming up... I spend all my time stressed... Its driving me insane!!!!

Guest WildSevenGirl

I lost my flash drive yesterday [DSAFLJKFDSJDLKFA].

So I went out to Bayside to get another one. While I was there, "Hey, I'll visit my old middle school. Haven't been there for two years."

So I go, and it was pretty much empty 'cept for my computer teacher. We chatted and had caught up with each other and by the time I left, I was feeling so much happier and better than when I first came in.

Then, one of the security guards just comes up to me and is like, "What are you doing here? Who are you?" asking me all these questions. I told her that I was a high school student visiting my old teachers. She goes insane and starts yelling in my face, accusing me of lying, and that I should know better that high school students aren't allowed to visit. She even showed me the damn signs. She went even further, took my ID, threatened that I could be arrested for trespass [wtf?] and took my name down.

My teacher came and confirmed that I was with her the whole time.

But I was still goddamn pissed off. High school students who aren't allowed to visit their old middle school teachers anymore? Why the hell not? That hag has probably been there two years or less. And how the HELL was I supposed to have seen those signs? They were practically BLENDING INTO THE WALL and were in SPOTS YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT.

SO YOU CAN SHOVE ALL THAT CRAP YOU THREW AT ME UP YOUR OWN, YOU LJFDSALKJFDSALKFDSJLKFDSAJSALKJLKSA. -_-.

Guest bonitagirlx

does everyone hate me or something? i was chose last for everything today...

nobody wants me on their group or something? what did i do? is it cuz im shy? cuz im asian?

i really hate my life. i try to be nice all the time but i always end up gettin EFFED over.

i hate how people are not nice and dont care about others and expect you to be nice to them in return. what sense does that make!??!?!

*sigh*. i cant wait for thursday. i wanna go home again :( life suxxx.

Guest Urban.love

I hate people!!!!!! I hate my school.Why would you steal someone's jacket ?? dirty bums!!! It was my first time wearing it too! Like come on wtf why would you steal another person's article of clothing. That's so dirty and low. God knows what could have been on that jacket. Luckily my phone nor my Zune was in my pockets.

Why? Why? Why? Why?

Why do I feel like crap for bringing in two stupid bags of chips to the stupid game. No one ever brings snacks for the players. I wanted to be nice and bring something for the boys since the girls team always had someone bring in something. I bring it in and all of a sudden I get people being all angry and I guess it got a small thing to become a big nasty thing. I know it isnt my fault and that this has been going on for some while but why the hell do I feel so freaking bad? I have one person crying, one person venting out a lot, one person sad but super mad, and one being called a mental freak. This is all so stupid. stupid stupid stuupid.

I lost my ring. The ring that I've had for years. UGH!

Guest Karinojjang~*

Things became weird for me these days.

I don't know why my problems came late..

i mean..most of exchange students have problems at the first five months in their exchange country.

but me...

T.T i just got problems with my hostmom...

and it's like things that shouldn't be problem..

before Christmas, she said I should hang out with my friends, but at that time, I wasn't be able to speak Norwegian good enough, so I prefer to be at home first.

After Christmas, I can speak Norwegian better than before..so I went out like everyday, and came back home late..

i think that disappointed her again..

I mean...man...dang it!

what's wrong with her...why im the one who always be wrong`?

Last 10 days, I borrowed a notebook from a girl at my school.

I had to do that because she doesn't like me to be on msn all the time.

I tried, but sometimes it's important to use computer.

I have to do my project and whatever.

there was once i was working with my norwegian-presentation,, then suddenly she came and closed the computer.

I didn't have chance to save it T.T That made me like.. ..damnnnnn T.T whatt!!!

so about the notebook, i tried to hide it in my room.

she seldom comes to my room, so i think it would be fine.

but then she came to my room and said she wanted to check...WHAT?

then she knew...and she wanted to talked with the girl i borrowed the notebook from..

WHAT`? does she think i steal it from someone or? heyy! T.T

after she talked with her, she said like I SHOULD TELL HER EVERYTHING.

(should i?....if i tell her, i wont be able to have it in my room i think)

and then a day afterthat, she took it to the upstair,.and said i should play it there

so she can see i wont play so much....WHAT???

am i a kid?`should she command me for everything?

then a day afterthat i took it back to my room... .. ;O blahhh!

and today, she asked me..'did u go to school yesterday?'

I said yes. I have only English at school on Wednesday.

and she asked what i did in a nice-weather day like yesterday.

I said I just have talked with friends about my trip and stuff.

then she became like''' why didn't u go out? it was a very nice weather yesterday! '''

and then she said...today is fine too, nice weather, U SHOULD GO OUT , GO SKIING !!! U HAVE TO!!

i was like...what????????????????????????

we sure will go skiing everyday in Easter, so why i have to go TODAY?

i know she likes the sun! but i have enough sunny times in Thailand!! T,T

hey cant i decide what i want to do in my last 3 months here?

i want to say this to her but yeah u know i wont dare to do it.... . .

whatttttt!! T.T

i feel really bored and FRUSTRATED that she ALWAYS bother me with something like that!

she's too strict now...i want to change the hostfamily,but it's only 3 months to go...

I'll come back to Thailand soon... and to find a new hostfamily is hard. and sure my REAL parents will be worry too much about it... i dont want them to be worry about that anymore...

what should i doooooooooooo!!! T:T

Guest sunce

I'm feeling so stressed up now.

That career issue has been really bothering me or a long time. Am I suitable to pursue what I've decided for 3 years ago or am I forcing myself to suit to that career.

Should I or should I not change my course?

ARGH.

ARGH.

ARGH.

ARGH.

ARGH.

ARGH.

Guest vip_gd

i give whatever the hell i want to the waiter

so what if you gave the waiter $30 tip last time

i don't give a john tesh okay? don't give me that look as if i'm cheap.

and i'm john teshing treating you, you expect me to blow my money off

tipping that john teshing waiter?

i have a life k? i have things to buy, i'm not buying this chick's dinner.

AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU rainbow!

you are so f-ing unappreciative. so what if you're still not full?

you don't have to whine everytime

"ohhhh i'm still not full .. kim please buy me an extra serving of bolognaise"

-________________________- F YOU.

you could've at least said thank you for treating you.

Guest Bby-GIE

arrrrrghhh.

i dont understand stupid maths.

im so lost atm. at this rate, im going to fall behind.

die vectors die die die!!!

Guest prisonerzero

I just want to go home already. The stupid senior talent show doesn't start until another hour and I've got nothing to do in class. I'd work some more on my speech, but I can't think of anything to write. Sigh. -_-

Guest RHAINE

fjweklfjfkl. HINSCH, YOUUU .. ugh.

first he said we dont have to write in full sentences. keywords are okay, he said.

and so i did and only wrote the most important terms. then i got my test back & i needed ONE point to get an A.

how lame is that, just because he said the info i wrote wasnt enough. lolol. so he gave me 2 out of 4 points.

grr, i only slept 1-4 hours every night for a week.

ill write a friggin essay as answer the next time -_____-

Guest Joo.Se.Fii.N.

I hate depression. ><

It's really messing up my life.

It's frustrating how people don't really understand what I'm going through.

I feel bad for how much my mom's trying to help me, but she can't.

I feel terrible for missing so much school.

I know I have so much going for me, but I just can't function straight with this.

It's annoying when they can't find the right med/dosage.

I wish this would all stop. :[

Guest x d u c k ii e

Grrrs , how are you going to tell me one stupid test is going to lower my average by 6% ?!?!

I mean I was about to have my straight 100% average for the 3rd term in a row .

THEN THIS STUPID TEST COMES ALONG , I GET 7 QUESTIONS WRONG AND THEN I GET MY GRADE DEDUCTED FROM A 100 TO A 94 ?!

THAT'S SOO UNACCEPTABLE , ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M ALREADY MISSING HOMEWORK FOR ENGLISH !!

OMGS , AND THEN YOU KEEP SAYING " OH BUT THE EXTRA CREDIT POINTS DON'T COUNT "

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T COUNT ?!?! WE DID IT FOR THIS TERM AND WE GET THE CREDIT NEXT TERM ?!?!

I'M ALREADY DOING SOMETHING TO GET EXTRA CREDIT NEXT TERM AND REPORT CARDS ARE COMING OUT NEXT WEEK .

I WANT YOU TO FIX THIS FOR ME , 'COZ YOU KNOW YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME ENOUGH TIME !!!~~

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT , I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID YOU WERE MY FAVORITE CLASS !

Oh , and then today this girl got offended that I said the person she likes looks like her .

& Then she tells me if she had side bangs she would look like me , and I felt offended .

'Coz first her eyes are so small , and she's soo ugly . D: Like , it's not just me who says that , everyone says that !

T__T ;; & Not to be conceited or anything , but I'm like the best looking girl in my class !!~~

Omgees , I feel soo bleh that she thinks she can compare to me . EWWWWWIIIEE !!~~