Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

URGH I CANT BELIEVE THE FIREDEPARTMENT CHARGED ME 450 FOR BURNT EGGS!!! URGH GOD WHY DID YOU GIVE ME SUCH A CRAP MEMORY!!

Guest momoko*

gahddddd,

i just fell down the effin stairs, pretty hard too. i should just laugh it off but i just cant...

then i got yelled at on the phone and just at first i got effin yelled at again for doing nothinggg !

uggggghhhhh.. stupid %^##@$%&

Guest rawritzcynthia

!#$&*)_+_)*&%$##$%&#$^%$@&%$@^%#$@&^#@&$@ i studied so hard on two chapters that i knew for a test but i didnt study for the third because i dont know it at all and now I FAILED THE TEST because the entire test was based on the third chapter that i did not study flopping flubber nuggets!!!! ahhh if i fail chemistry ill never get into premed and its all my own flowering fault >_> SELF LOATHING ATM

Guest byterz.

I been so out of it these past few weeks or days or whatever how long i been like this. I want to get out . I'm sufficating. I want to reach where i want to be. I want to prove other wrong. I need a break. I need to focus! focus ! focus! I need to stop with the excuses ! I need to know what I want .I need other to be more understanding. urgg when is summer?

I really want my shin to get better , my whole body to get better. So behind.

and go to hell Thomas!

Guest SillyTracii

I hate my school, In my school you only have 4 minutes to get to class. This is usually not a problem UNLESS YOU'RE GOING FROM BASEMENT TO SIXTH. I have to do that every other day due to my messed up freshman schedule. I used to take the elevator and be late to class, but my teacher didn't care. Now my teacher doesn't come to school, thus leaving me with a retired teacher, & a student teacher. Now I walk, or attempt to run up all the stairs, but I have slight asthma so it doesn't really help much... To get to the point, they're going to call my house now since my class(including myself) is always late coming from the basement, and the AP?(I don't know who he is) doesn't even let us explain why we're late, sometimes we're only late for a minute. FML. =⌂=''

Wow that was long.

i studied for days to take my permit test.

but i didn't realize i forgot my birth certificate & social security card until i got there.

so my dad had to drive me back to home. then drive back there.

then i failed the test by two questions. D<

Guest blackwhiteblue

I despisseee this slow computer. Frick, this thing is as old as ME almost. Maybe not that old, but it's about the same. I seriously need a new one.

AND NOWWW... I got accepted to a university, the SAME ONE she wanted me to get in.

SO DO I GET MY LAPTOP NOW? DO I? It's going to be postponeeddd..... WHY? BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY.

FRICK. This is ridiculous. Aren't we better off? We could've been more. COULD HAVE. would have. Should have. And now we're here. And without her back yet, we're dangerously low on supplies. The world stinks. Why are the rich so wealthy? They spend all they want, especially the children, teenagers...

I applaud those who aren't corrupted by money. I might be on the track... or maybe I'm already there.

FRICK!!!

Guest danaisVIP

URGG, my sister is getting on my nerves, she doesn't help with anything around the house,

when i try to prettify the house for when my parents come home form work ..

especially at this crucuial time not only in our ecomony, but also our family ...

just finding out our little cousin( 6 ) just got hit by a car, and is in critical condition ..

and she's still the ignorant, lazy, "shut - up " sister, as if she's not even affected by it ..

-___________-;

and i have to right a 4 page essay on the KKK ... due tomorrow ..

my english teacher talks like she knows everything .. when this woman is crazy ..

telling us to bring in cupcakes for the class everytime we don't do homework ..

she just wants to stuff her face, because she's getting old ..

and she yelled at me for having a picture of taeyang with his shirt off in my locker ...

" i think this is unacceptable, take this down !"

- i slam locker shut, walk away -

*who cares what you think*

UGH, she's so bipolar .. and her hair is like a bird moved in and died in there .

she's so ignorant .. won't even give up her lunch to host studyhall for TWENTY MINUTES ....

and all the other teachers do it .. and she's up enjoying her lunch, while kids are clueless about where to go ..

since she locked her door ...

forving another teacher to allow the students into her classroom for study hall, though she did it yesterday .

THIS WOMAN IS CRAZY AND ON CRACK .

lunch is her only time to go out for a smoke ... XD

URG,

EDIT :

AHHHG, and i just found out innocent 6 - 7 month year old babies in china are being eaten ! like chicken !

This week has been a roller coaster ride that is now going downhill...

First, the one time I don't do my homework my teacher ends up collecting it...

Second, my history teacher told us to take notes on one thing and then gives a test on a lot of things I did not take notes on. Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?

Third, I think I have a C in history now. My parents are totally going to kill me... +___+

My only ray of hope is Spring break is starting on Friday... It can't come soon enough.

Guest prisonerzero

*shakes fist at broken toe*

I broke my toe last night against the cat's playground trying to get to my computer. My dad distracted me as I turned around and then bam! It's swollen now and I hate this medical tape. It only makes my toes sticky and it collects carpet strands on my toes. I also hate having to wear flip-flops!

Also, my English IV teachers know that I'm almost completely hearing impaired. I hate it when we have to read a book aloud in class because I cannot follow along since I cannot hear them. Now I have to read the entire chapter at home. Great, ugh.

Guest YUNICA

dang, i am so tired. T___T

going here and there, doing this and that. i reached home at around

5pm and gotta start doing my project after that. I AM SOOOO TIRED! i feel like skipping

school tomorrow but heck, i know i can't! i need to be there~ friiiiiccccck.

Guest selvaspeedy

argh sometimes I feel like smacking their freaking heads to the walls and get done with it <_< bunch of losers :tongue2:

Guest blackwhiteblue

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEST TMR OMFGJLSKFJKALFJLAKSJFKLAS SO MUCHAIOSKLJFKLSDJFKLJSDKLFJKLDSJF ROAAAAAAR!

Guest RnBaddict

CUT MY FINGER WHILE HELPING MUM PEEL POTATOES

BLOOD DRIP EVERYWHERE ARRRRRRRGH

ohhhh i top this page :D