Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest skeezeee

I am so sick and tired of you -- so closed minded, so stupid, so immature. -__-"

AND A BIG HYPOCRITE. I just hope one day reality hits you in the face and you finally realize how you've been acting.

Guest prisonerzero

People really need to stop calling it an "Asian obsession", as if it is a freakin' insult. It's really starting to get on my nerves.

Guest qquinto

yes.. bad day. very bad day. events have been so horrible lately, i don't even feel like typing them. i do want to type something though. so... i'm sad. unbelievably so. feeling absolutely worthless. i'm putting up a pretty good facade though, except i've been avoiding most of my friends. i'll probably lose them soon.. at this rate. yet i can't pull myself together to put in the effort to see them. sigh i just don't know what to do anymore. all i want is someone to just hug me tight and not let go until i'm finally ready to be let go.

Guest to.angie

PERVERT! You freaking richard simmons me off! I can't believe I spent almost two hours of my life with your nonsense.

Guest Miss.Understood

I totally forgot about Earth Hour. I feel so ashamed of myself for being so irresponsible and forgetful.
-_-

Guest crackers&cheese

ugh.. bad influenced people should not hang around good people. Their bad habits are being interchanged with the good people. >:@

augh.. i don't even frickin' make sense

Guest Hongki.love

These guy friends I have are so fun to hang out with...but since I'm the youngest and a girl they tease and make fun of me a lot. I let it go all the time. But it's gotten too far...their tricks are just mean and messed up. :| But I love hanging out with them and I love them. Now I'm giving them the silent treatment, just so they actually know how much they can hurt me, but I still want to go hang out with them.

Guest YUNICA

oh geez, i need to finish off this project.

and it's gonna be a hectic week and i don't think i can enter the

first four period classes tomorrow. frick, exam is coming soon, yet again. @__@

Guest fightforfreedom

FU******************************************************************************

************CK I WANT TO SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU******************************CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FU** FU** FU** FU**

FU** AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HH

can't things be the way they used to be...

Guest mextaus.

F WORD YO! NO SERIOUSLY F WORD

i hate all this stupid homework

and i hate stressing

but i keep stressing about this stupid dumb highschool

when i obviously shouldn't

why oh why does it have to be the only thing i don't procrastinate on?

huh whhhhhhyyyyyyyyy??????

plus, report cards are coming,, and im just not ready for that

dude, this is even worse when you're at the time when you have to pay to be a girl

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

GGAAAAAAAAAhHHHHHHH

Guest litto cookie

i hate english essays.......i hate how addicted to dramas i am X_X

i hate how he ignores me

i hate how he pretends nothings happenening

i hate how i dont know what hes thinking

i hate how he doesnt tell me much when i tell alot

i hate how he spends more time with his anime than me

i hate how he doesnt know.................

and i hate clingy, annoying, desperate people. x)

sorry for all the hate >.<

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

okay, i SWEAR why don't you john teshing just go buy the goddamn book instead of being john teshing selfish and asking me to lend you mine when ONE i'm not even done reading, and TWO i need to do the john teshing assignment TOO. OKAY? it's not like you're the only one who has to do it. the bookstore is RIGHT there. yeah it's john teshing eleven bucks, you should've ordered it online earlier then, instead of waiting until the LAST damn moment, like you ALWAYS do! all you do is ask for favors and you try to play it off like i owe YOU when I DON'T. omfg i swear after graduation i hope i never see anyone from this place EVER AGAIN.

Guest blackwhiteblue

i hate tomorrow i hate tomorrow i HATE TOMORROW!!!!!

WHYYYYYY must I see his nasty face and hear his disturbing voice in the mornings?? ON A MONDAY MORNING TOO. WHY!! And then after lunch are the two classes I dispise...

Actually Math aint that bad anymore. But Japanese.. ohhh Japanese. Why did it suddenly turn up 459349020409 billion notches higher. I don't belong in that class....

ughhhh. and my slow computer.

bad day bad day bad day coming aheaddd.. only saturday was the best T__T WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE LASTED LONGER?!? ><