Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest soulremix.

Whattheheck. I just had my headphones a few minutes ago and now they're gone? T___T.

& I can't find them in this tiny room of mines. Lovely.

Guest fobbiyo

I hate how I can't find my itouch. Where are you? My sister better not take it with her to Texas.

So much hw but I'm lazy to do it. Bleh.

Why am I wasting my precious time learning about crap that I'm not even gonna touch or need in the future? Ef you locus, series and sequences, calculus, graphs and all those other insignificant things that are the reason as to why I'm losing so much hair these days! Ef you Emily Frickinson and your nature freakish poems! Ef you Richard 3rd! Gahhhhh!!

Half yearlies in a week... must study... must study :ph34r:

I got accused of cheating on a test. They expect me to own up for something that I did not do. They claim that I wrote with a different pen and that I corrected it to gain more marks. I didn't. I have never cheated in my entire life nor do I intend to in the future. It appals me that they just expect me to own up for it even though I did not john teshing cheat on the test. They said I made up a story. I didn't. My pen was honestly running out of ink when I went through the paper to check over my answers. I'm just so goddamned angry right now and starting to wonder if I should just stop wasting thier time and say that I did cheat just to get it over with. I can't stand what the outocme might be. How hurt my family would be and how disappointed my mother would be. I don't think I'll tell her since its too much hassle. But I am honestly disgusted. I did not cheat. I never have and I never will.

Guest xxpiinkified

OH MY GOD.

i swear if i find out who the hell just texted me

i'm gonna freaking shoot their head offffffff. ARRRRGH TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, WTF, LET ME SLEEEEEEP

Guest xshoeee

Hey. I'm glad you told me you liked me. But I'm just not ready for a relationship. And don't be stupid, and throw a pinkberryfit. It's not going to make me like you. It'll just make me think you're really immature. I don't even know you that well, and out of the blue, you say you like me? And by the way, I know you did the same thing to my friend. So don't think I don't know anything. I know that you called her three days before you came back... Before I even knew you were back. So why the john tesh should I be your girlfriend? And just because we have some things in common, you think we're meant to be? Boy, you need to pass school first.

Thanks for going to Mt. Sac. You john teshing S.O.B -__-x

You really need to lose some weight, and get a sense of fashion. You look like a hobo who doesn't know how to spend the money that paris hilton gave him. God.

Guest adieu.cloud

YO WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUUU !?

arrggg! aiyaaaaaaaa!

i know what youre trying to do, but guess what :D im not jealous o__o;

AND i can already guess what youre gonna tell me tomorrow. youre gonna say, "omg! she loves me! yeah, she loves me ;D"

DUDEE! I DONT CARE. -___-; you make it sound like i do ...

Guest ovovoovo

Oh my, god.

I bloody hate group assignments.

There's always one person who's doing nothing to help.

It's totally unfair when they also get the marks they don't deserve.

........ARGH!!!!

Can't the teachers assign the work to just one person only?

I HATE GROUP WORK!!!!!

fufufufufufufu.....

Guest selvaspeedy

she's seriously super annoying and ungrateful!!! won't even bother to say a single word to her! <_<

it's so cold today and might even rains <_<

I'm so sick atm and my throat hurts that I can't swallow even a sip of water w/out hurting me <_<

life sucks atm and I'm lagging in studying for my stupid exam next week <_<

gahh she's seriously one annoying girl that I absolutely can't stand :tongue2:

Guest prisonerzero

Is it silly to be so worried about the fact that I might not get an Epik High t-shirt from the website? Honestly, I'm freaking out about it since they are limited. They go on sale here at 8 in the morning on Friday. I am so glad I do not have school on Friday. Hopefully, I will have a shot, but I do not know how much they are. I only get a 25$ allowance each month and they don't have the prices for the t-shirts yet. I need to beg. I need to get parents to agree. Maybe I can get that as an Easter present instead of the Super Junior Super Show DVD. Ah ~ ... I don't know.

Guest rainparade

I am so disappointed in myself. I shouldn't blame people for my mistakes and I shouldn't

have tried to make my points valid if they weren't valid in the first place. Why am I so careless

and stupid? Why am so cold and rude? I'm the problem! Geez...

Guest STEPHOO--

getting sooo john teshing stressed and frustrated.

... I'll get myself together.

I think I just need to nap or something. eeesh.

Guest <3 for six seasons

you could mess up with my life, but don't you ever try messing up

the lives of my friends.

How could you do something so bad, yet, you don't own up to it and blame other people?

Have you ever thought how hard it is for us to understand you? OHPLEASEEEE. don't give us

your lame excuses on why you're acting like that. You came from a broken family, your dad loves

your sister more? OH HELL NO. --- we kept up with your old lame excuses for about 4 years already!

Change for the better, it's the best you could do for now and please, can you just stay away from us?

Be SOBER.

Guest jaclynnxlee

arggg . why cant spring break be any longer ?

first day back to school and its already driving me crazy !

------

OH . and i hate stupid chain letters.