Cha Seung-Won 차승원 [Upcoming Movies: “Believer 2”, “Tyrant”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

About his next leading lady, who do you prefer if CSW is to make another romcom/melodrama.
My ultimate wish is for him to be paired with Yoon Eun Hye, preferably with lots of skinship/kissing scenes..hahhaModel
wallpaper1.jpg

Guest dongwookie

Ah, so that's Waldo. Hehehe.

Re the beddings cf, I was wondering how long I can take before I have to turn away but then I managed to get through to the end. If they'd shown his face I might not have made it. Too much hotness. Lol!

Ah, so he did get paired with Go So Young before. I saw them recently in one frame (they weren't actually together and CSW wasn't even looking at her),I think it was the Ballantyne store opening. He came over to greet one guest, who was with GSY, and she was laughing at whatever CSW said. I thought then, they might have chemistry..

Edit:

Found the video.

finding this soompi forum is heaven!!! thanks @azi767 and @dongwookie
i would like to see cha next in a serious non-romantic role for a drama. i want to see him play president or some really strong character in a plot full of intrigues/political machinations/betrayal/etc hehe

Guest dongwookie

About his next leading lady, who do you prefer if CSW is to make another romcom/melodrama.

My ultimate wish is for him to be paired with Yoon Eun Hye, preferably with lots of skinship/kissing scenes..hahha

I would love to see him paired with Go So Young again. I haven't seen If The Sun Rises yet so I'm not sure if they indeed have chemistry, but it would be so awesome to see these two glamorous and ultra fashionable celebs together and interacting in a romantic setup.

Another one would be Lee Young Ae. Coz I heard there was a rumor about her and CSW (i was researching like crazy, but I couldn't find anything) and even believe the Hong Sisters made him say "Jang Geum" numerous times in the last episode of TGL because of it. But this pairing might be next to impossible since LYA have retired already.

Guest dongwookie

finding this soompi forum is heaven!!! thanks @azi767 and @dongwookie

i would like to see cha next in a serious non-romantic role for a drama. i want to see him play president or some really strong character in a plot full of intrigues/political machinations/betrayal/etc hehe

Yeah yeah yeah! He would totally kill such a role. He has this incredible ability to tone down his sexiness to undeterminable level (like in A Day with my Son) and still make his character look interesting. His Son Hyuk in Athena was able to make me root for him instead of JWS's character mostly because he projected this commanding and powerful persona that would stop at nothing to achieve his goal.

Another one would be Lee Young Ae. Coz I heard there was a rumor about her and CSW (i was researching like crazy, but I couldn't find anything) and even believe the Hong Sisters made him say "Jang Geum" numerous times in the last episode of TGL because of it. But this pairing might be next to impossible since LYA have retired already.

ok, you got me to google the LYA/CSW rumor. i googled using the hangul characters. after reading through the CSW descriptions, I think that another actor with the same name had the affair with LYA. coz the articles state that CSW got married after the relationship with LYA in 2001, and we know that he had been married long before that

even if not true, with the weird rumors that circulated between them, i don't think they will be working with each other in the future at all.

i am glad that CSW is still with his family. his being a family man is a huge factor of why i really fell in love with him. a family guy that i cannot fancy for myself but admire from afar because of what he is as a whole package, not because of my own concocted fantasies. i was also curious with his love life because he is always surrounded by pretty girls and he got married really early. i know it is possible that he got tempted, but there was never any news, so at the back of my head, he is a perfect faithful man.
the articles i have read initially gave me heartache, so now, i wont go looking for CSW bad rumors again.

laura_waterhouse said: finding this soompi forum is heaven!!! thanks @azi767 and @dongwookie

he also showed his  backside in small town rivals, but it was for fun
i also think that people do get tempted, but i guess i just dont like reading about it. atleast the MAT JANG GEUM reference made things a bit lighter, showing that they can now all make fun of the scandal. i really thought the character choice was purely random, but it was actually the Hong Sister's meta powers at work again. 
he said that he got very tired after shooting one drama after another. i hope the live shoot system does not completely discourage him from doing dramas again, because as much i want him to do a magnificent movie (because of @azi767 suggestion - i am now envisioning a korean remake of air force 1), i want to see him more, and that can only be done by a bi-weekly dose of drama. athena was really wasted. i really hope an action-oriented tv show would come around CSW's way again... 
and as for the video, haha. there seem to be a disconnect between his hot bod and his very respectful facial expression at the beginning. but, i like the video mostly because of the scene where he seems to be shooting an exercise video and his naughty naughty look that says, "i know you are watching this for my body and not for the work out routine." hehe 

OH geesh, I remember that scene from Small Town Rivals where he showed his backside but what I remember the most from that movie is the toilet scene, it was so cringe worthy coz that was the first time I watched a full blown pooping scene...I cannot imagine how he must have felt acting out that scene.

I love for him to do another drama, with full 25 episodes, I don't care what genre, as long as he will not die/or be killed by the girl he was in love with.  With Yoon Eun Hye as the leading lady..hahaha..(that would be asking too much).

richard simmons is soompi's way of auto correcting the A.S.S. word..lol

wahh, not a brother/sister tandem please, I don't want a repeat of the BODYGUARD drama, where the love line is virtually non existent or he was totally clueless that the two girls are both in love with him..

you should watch other YEH dramas like lie to me or take care of the young lady, to erase her princess persona from you mind..

Guest dongwookie

Lol at Richard Simmons!

Me too, sis azi767. I kinda think YEH might be too young for him. I loved TGL, but initially I was too conscious of his and GHJ's age gap, and somehow, I get this impression that CSW also was. I wonder how he would feel (and what I would watching him) acting alongside a much younger actress.

dongwookie said: Lol at Richard Simmons!

Me too, sis azi767. I kinda think YEH might be too young for him. I loved TGL, but initially I was too conscious of his and GHJ's age gap, and somehow, I get this impression that CSW also was. I wonder how he would feel (and what I would watching him) acting alongside a much younger actress.

Guest dongwookie

LOL..It was one instance where I looked away from the screen, I guess like sis @dongwookie, I have my hotness limit too.  I dunno know, seeing him in trunks is too much.  I guess I can bear with all his suggestive sexiness, but when it's a full on assault like in that video, I find the need to cover my eyes (but I may steal a peek )  or turn away from the screen...

High five sistah! So you also got "overwhelmed" with his "charms". Was wearing that trunks even legal? The video should at least come with a warning. Danger. High Voltage. Or something like that.