Update: The New (chinese) F4, Renamed To 'h4'

Guest leongfun

Guest deeLOVELY

HOLD UP

those of you who are saying original F4, are you referring to Jerry, Vaness, Vic and Ken?? or the japanese actors??

obviously no1 is referring to the old old movie or anime/manga tongue.gif

jerry yan = best F4 leader

if you're saying original then it is the japanese actors since they are the first ones who did it

I could not stand watching the TW one, their acting is more than cringe worthy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that group pic is horrible!..yeahh they actually look better in their other picss..

*sigh* another one...ughh still deciding if i should watch the korean version..now this one...and a phil onee -__-...pro a thai one nextt UGh..man at least wait a while after the recent one to remake it..*sigh*...

...welll i guess they realli want the money baddly lol...

Guest foowdx3

lol as a Chinese, I think you should give your country a chance. Right now, China's entertainment industry is slowly growing if you haven't notice. Plus, many people have been bashing on how 'ugly' or 'non-f4 look-alike' these boys are.

dude its not like im not giving china a chance. BECAUSE i know that china's entertainment industry is growing, i feel like china should be exploring newer and fresher ideas and not remaking the something else that's already been remade so many times! i know people have been bashing on how ugly these boys are but i think theyre good looking. people ARE really biased towards the chinese version but to be honest, i feel like the only way to get rid of the bias is by making newer, hotter dramas.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

lol i agree. they look kinda bad together but good separately. hope it's a success i guess. last version of this story pleeeaaaaase T_T pleeaaase. still think japanese version is #1 but the cast for mainland china looks pretty good to me so far :]

haha guy's expression in bottom righthand corner! hahahahhaha

Guest leelee.

Oh jeezums, ANOTHER REMAKE?

I loved the Taiwan and Japan (my fave one!) series, and the Korean one is good too, but is it really necessary to have two Chinese versions?

We all know what's gonna happen anyways 'cos it's not like they're changing the storyline or anything. Unless they do change the plot somehow . . . I might watch it . . . maybe.

Guest TrainDriver

if you're saying original then it is the japanese actors since they are the first ones who did it

I could not stand watching the TW one, their acting is more than cringe worthy

well. Meteor Garden did come out way before HYD. plus non of the actors had any training, they just jumped straight into it. surprisingly they have a huge fanbase in japan

Guest green.teax

We might as well wait for the american cast too since everyone is filming this series repeatedly.

LMAOO. Blah. It's so weird seeing them as F4, after watching Hao Ming, etc, so many times on Hunnan TV doing MCing, etc. XDD

It just seems....odd.

Well, this is definitely no doubt Hunantv production. lol.

Hunan is really shoving Haoming up everyone's faces. We get it, he's not that talented. lol.

Wei Chen, I liked him during Superboys, just stick to singing plz. :D

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Um, okay. You just made fun of yourself. Stupid richard simmons taking things way too seriously.

lol, using racial comments to back up your lack of competence to defend yourself properly.

psh, I'm not even offended because there's no way I could treat trash like you seriously AT ALL.

And look at you. I love the effort you try to make, alternating my quoted post. Classic. And so original.

You're so delusional... you live in a delusional world where you think you're actually funny and witty, meanwhile, you live a meaningless life.

A complete wasted effort to bring you into the earth.

This will be my last reply to your bogus criticism.

... You go ahead and live your sad, lonely, ugly life.

Ummm actually technically the first F4 was japanese. Japan made a HYD movie in 1995...so the Taiwan F4 isn't really the original F4 :sweatingbullets:

OH THAT'S RIGHT.

I always forget about that.

LOL, domoyogi's infamous vest in that version T___T

Well, when people talk about original F4s...

I'm assuming they have a cartoon/manga fetish since that manga was a 1992 release.

To be honest they should have just left it at the taiwan and japanese version .

Agreed but

I bet that there will be a Hollywood remake in the works in the near future :/

Archived