Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest leongfun

Update: The New (chinese) F4, Renamed To 'h4'

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Hana Yori Dango [the japanese live action] will always be first in my heart.

Guest doremii*

I have to admit, I'm getting tired of HYD lol (took me long enough). I'm enjoying the K-version, but it isn't very exciting since I know the plot so well lol

I don't see the point of Mainland making their own version, especially since there was a Taiwanese version that came out not that long ago.

Lastly, this cast is kind of disappointing. I've been reading some Chinese netizens responses, and many of them don't seem impressed either.

and, Screen name, you're a racist and you're probably going to get banned soon.

We might as well wait for the american cast too since everyone is filming this series repeatedly.

lol an American version would probably have Makino & Tsukasa doing it by the 2nd episode :ph34r:

whatever happened to hangeng??? i thought he was going to be casted as rui. anyhoo, the korean one haven't finished yet and they are starting a new one???

i think 3 versions of HYD is enough....

Guest abcdaisy

I am so sick of the whole remaking of this drama! LOL

i had enough of it hahahahaha

Guest lilf4ntasy

tsk they look weird but aniwho

they should have waited like a couple years to do this

Guest Allison

...Too many versions of HYD.

Yu Haoming is pretty cute though :P

Guest Lilaaa

Uhh, they're really awkward looking. Korea's F4 FTW! I love Lee Min Ho<3

We might as well wait for the american cast too since everyone is filming this series repeatedly.

LMAO ikr? wtf.

Guest Narda

I dont see any chemistry in the group photo.

Like someone said, they look better when seperate. Haha.

Having watched all 3 versions (well... currently watching BBF korean version)

I heard Philippines is gonna have a remake too. Ugggh; But whatev.

Guest chewy_gurl

ah~ They are not that bad,,,,,

but this drama has been made too many times - -"

Guest sweetbabigrl

the new f4 what the hell is this

WHHHAT

i personally like the original ... with jerry, ken, vic, vanness

Guest prisonerzero

Well, they're nice looking. I might watch a little bit then stop. At this point, I can't even watch the original Meteor Garden 'cause after Hana Yori Dango and keeping up with Boys Over Flowers, I don't have the patience for 27 episodes. ;_; Plus this.

if you're saying original then it is the japanese actors since they are the first ones who did it

I could not stand watching the TW one, their acting is more than cringe worthy

Okay, uh, what? Look up both series on Google. Meteor Garden was out way before Hana Yori Dango TV series was.

Well, they're nice looking. I might watch a little bit then stop. At this point, I can't even watch the original Meteor Garden 'cause after Hana Yori Dango and keeping up with Boys Over Flowers, I don't have the patience for 27 episodes. ;_; Plus this.

Okay, uh, what? Look up both series on Google. Meteor Garden was out way before Hana Yori Dango TV series was.

^it depends of which hana yori dango that girl is talking about. There was a Japanese movie of Hana Yori Dango that came out WAY before the Taiwanese version.

the movie came out in 1995 and Meteor garden came out in 2001

Guest deeLOVELY

^it depends of which hana yori dango that girl is talking about. There was a Japanese movie of Hana Yori Dango that came out WAY before the Taiwanese version.

the movie came out in 1995 and Meteor garden came out in 2001

yea I was talking about the one in 1995

well. Meteor Garden did come out way before HYD. plus non of the actors had any training, they just jumped straight into it. surprisingly they have a huge fanbase in japan

oh I see why

but for me, myself as a viewer, I dont consider if they're newbs or not so... ehh

Guest severus

........ I got nothing to say but

Epicphail

Guest AzNHeart93

I miss the MG cast DDD:

Lol. This is too much to handle.. I still need to catch up on the korean version too = o=..

Guest eternityras

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?

(though i think i might end up watching it just to hear the difference in accents bw china and taiwan...)

Let's see

Screen Name is an idiot

I hate HYD the story is dumb and overrated

If you think the drama is gonna suck then no one is forcing u to watch it

If you like X version better then go watch it and stop whining in here

Forum is full of hypocrites

the end

Guest Tonyc402

^ Agreed , to be honest to all those hating on the Mainland version ,its all about business. If the original makers of HYD can get another company to license their manga then its more money for them , they dont care if another country remakes their manga again and again and again.

PS: I like how people weren't going ape-s**t on how the Korean version was announced , yet are so quick to bash on the China version.

^ Agreed , to be honest to all those hating on the Mainland version ,its all about business. If the original makers of HYD can get another company to license their manga then its more money for them , they dont care if another country remakes their manga again and again and again.

PS: I like how people weren't going ape-s**t on how the Korean version was announced , yet are so quick to bash on the China version.

Exactly

but yah know it's soompi and it's biased sooo....yeah

sad isnt it?