Update: The New (chinese) F4, Renamed To 'h4'

Guest leongfun

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovebum4life

Okay, by original ... you two mean the comic book/anime F4s? :blink:

Because THEY are the original.

But if you mean the live action versions, then the TWdrama F4 (that became a band called F4) is the original you're talking about then

I just want to make sure because

1) people rarely point out the cartoon version or TWdrama being their utmost favorite

2) people are having the misconception that the "original" F4 is the jdrama version with oguri, matsumoto and the others... which they are NOT the original. They're in the same reenactment pool as the korean version, tw version, mainland version and so forth.

Ummm actually technically the first F4 was japanese. Japan made a HYD movie in 1995...so the Taiwan F4 isn't really the original F4 :sweatingbullets:

Guest Screen Name
I'm a richard simmons....
Um, okay. You just made fun of yourself. Stupid richard simmons taking things way too seriously.

Guest je_amourx

Um, okay. You just made fun of yourself. Stupid richard simmons taking things way too seriously.

Uh, what a stupid Screen Name with a maturity level of no more than a 3 year old (WHO WILL PROBABLY REPLY TO MY COMMENT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT LITTLE KIDS DO :lol: ) . :rolleyes:

Guest Tonyc402

Lol, can't wait till you get banned. You maturity level is so low that you have to resort to racial slurs and changing someone's reply. Sad really.

Guest TrainDriver

HOLD UP

those of you who are saying original F4, are you referring to Jerry, Vaness, Vic and Ken?? or the japanese actors??

obviously no1 is referring to the old old movie or anime/manga :P

jerry yan = best F4 leader

Guest pillowbox

Oh , so its ok for Koreans to remake it as well? Like really....

ditto. Many of the forums Ive been at, people are bashing the Chinese version and saying the casts are ugly etc or like 'farm' version. -_-' some people can be really biased. I know most people watch the korean version because of the guys. Honestly, I think they should have just stopped at Japanese version.

omfg no not another one!!!!!!!! sorry i'm chinese myself and im not hatin on my people or anything but this hyd-ness GOTS TO STOP. i thought korea was gonna be the last one but ive seen this too many times! when MG first came out i watched it a bajillion times and then HYD came out and i watched that one a couple times too, and now boys over flowers...and now this?!? PLEASE NO MORE! there are so many other stories to explore! why this one over and over again!?!?

but on the other hand, yeah them boys be hot though :)

lol as a Chinese, I think you should give your country a chance. Right now, China's entertainment industry is slowly growing if you haven't notice. Plus, many people have been bashing on how 'ugly' or 'non-f4 look-alike' these boys are.

the storyline is being remade AGAIN? lol

oh god.....

It's the same plotline, BUT they are changing it to a more inspirational story instead.

Funny thread. LOL!!! Cracks me up so much!!!

Can I ask why is this thread funny?

wow :blink: another one? what country is next?

Philippines might be making their own version :)

Guest huangmeixi

Cut your hair, it looks like a rag. That's all I'm saying for now.

Your hair looks hot Tony! This person has an inferiority complex the size of his head...

Guest justlovely12

To be honest they should have just left it at the taiwan and japanese version .

i agree. honestly, how many f4s do we need!? taiwan's meteor garden was filmed like... EIGHT years ago (holy crap i'm old:P) and i think japan's was even before that. korea is filming their version, and now china? i hope they dont expect to make it big like jerry/vanness/zaizai/ken did, that'd be impossible b/c asia already had an f4 craze (years ago too, if i may point that out), the possibility of another hype of the same degree to occur again is very low.

personally i think this cast is the worst of the four versions. and the picture of Zhang Han sitting in the car- that jacket is so ugly. very "dirt" (you'll know what it means if you know chinese)

I'll be optimistic and take it that the photographer/stylist of the pictures were not doing a good job.

But still...as someone who started off reading the manga, expecting every member of F4 to be a good-looking charming hunk is not too much. Hey, it's written into the storyline that the guys should all be rich hunks. I guess it's not easy to find male model-standard guys who can act? I'm just thinking that hey, so many people in the country and this is what they could come up with (as seen from these pics)?

Then again, maybe it doesn't matter if the jacket is "dirt". If they're marketing this drama mainly to a mainland audience, it could work. They have the numbers.

Guest Bourjois

Well I'm glad that the Korean version is slightly modified because watching the same plot is really boring... I think I'll try this version though.

:)

Guest kuroimisa

It seems interesting enough to make me want to watch it, lol.

I agree that their group photo is pretty bad, but it's probably just one of their bad days. The white background and all, I don't really think it was a properly or well planned shoot.

Hopefully this series has a decent budget to it. I really enjoyed the Japanese one (Matsumoto Jun) because I loved the props and feel (Idk but the TW version felt like the city buzz was kinda missing?).

I am gonna stay positive on this one because I know for a fact with a good director and good budget, this could be something good :P

Guest elbimbo

ohh you have got to me kidding me!

why do people keep ruining the original!

like why don't they just make a new show, with four guys! it can't be that hard!

great! now every time i refer to an F4 character, every one'll be confused.

Archived