Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leongfun

Update: The New (chinese) F4, Renamed To 'h4'

'Hot-4' + trailer + pictures, etc!
Update

20090707_BOFchi-main.JPG

Trailer

source

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._released/P350/

H4 ("Hua" as in flower)

0003sbfwwd2.jpg71526a8b3ef1c0f1cd8269evv0.jpg

0003t4gpqi9.jpg

Zheng Shuan as Chu Yuxun/Makino

20090707_BOFchi-6.jpg

Yu Haoming as Duan Mulei/Rui

20090707_BOFchi-1.jpg

23swytker2.jpg

Zhang Han as Yun Hai/Domyouji

http://www.allkpop.com/images/uploads/2009...07_BOFchi-4.jpg

21ljuaxxk1.jpg

Zhu Zixiao as Ximen Ruiqian/Sojiro

20090707_BOFchi-2.jpg

2vcdc2vjh8.jpg

Wei Chen as Ye Shuo/Akira

20090707_BOFchi-3.jpg

0562weichen420.jpg

MG, HYD, BoF, MR

66941047007721075061821.jpg

Guest jae!fany

Wait wait wait, they're refilming the drama again?

I think this drama is being filmed a bit too many times, LOL.

They aren't bad, but it'll be kind of hard for them to be known as "F4" in Asia cause if you say "F4" people will think of Jerry/Vic/Vanness/Ken.

OMGOSSSSHHHH

THEY LOOK SO GOOD SEPREATELY BUT SO BAD TOGETHER?!?

==;;;

i hope they look better on film... Rui looks good though.

but not in the first photo.... thats.... aaaah

Rofl I know I know eh...they look so young and dweeby in the group photo =O

Zhang Han is :wub: :wub:

Guest nousasamechie

We might as well wait for the american cast too since everyone is filming this series repeatedly.

^ LOL. I agree! Before we know it every single country will have their own version... Canadian, Australian, Etc.

China is just jumping on the bandwagon with how successful Hana Yori Dango was with other countries - which is pretty sad. They could have at least waited a couple years before making another one. What I hope they will realize is that there is a limit to how many redenitions a story can be done before it gets old, boring, and straight up ridculous. I love this series, but honestly, FOUR versions of the same story?

^ LOL. I agree! Before we know it every single country will have their own version... Canadian, Australian, Etc.

China is just jumping on the bandwagon with how successful Hana Yori Dango was with other countries - which is pretty sad. They could have at least waited a couple years before making another one. What I hope they will realize is that there is a limit to how many redenitions a story can be done before it gets old, boring, and straight up ridculous. I love this series, but honestly, FOUR versions of the same story?

Oh , so its ok for Koreans to remake it as well? Like really....

Guest Screen Name

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They look funny.

They sort of remind me of Tonyc402. Cut your hair, lol!!!

Guest Screen Name

no1 can ever replace the original F4

i second that.

the original always the best of all :D

Meaning the comic book, lol!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They look funny.

They sort of remind me of Tonyc402. Cut your hair, lol!!!

AHHAHAA... your immaturity amazes me.

To be honest they should have just left it at the taiwan and japanese version .

We might as well wait for the american cast too since everyone is filming this series repeatedly.

LOL

------

Its great that their are so many versions.. but 4 may be a bit much >__<

omfg no not another one!!!!!!!! sorry i'm chinese myself and im not hatin on my people or anything but this hyd-ness GOTTA TO STOP. i thought korea was gonna be the last one but ive seen this too many times! when MG first came out i watched it a bajillion times and then HYD came out and i watched that one a couple times too, and now boys over flowers...and now this?!? PLEASE NO MORE! there are so many other stories to explore! why this one over and over again!?!?

but on the other hand, yeah them boys be hot though :)

ok clarification:

1. i don't wanna see mainland do this drama again because it's already been done SO MANY TIMES. the storyline is old now and the hype is done. all i'm saying is that there are SO MANY other new, fresh stories that china can do, why waste the time, effort, and money to redo something and end up getting bashed for it?!

2. some people need to freakin' check themselves. when the korean remake came out, everyone was freaking out (in the good way) but now the mainland version is gonna come out and people are bashing? REALLY now?! yeah i get we're on a korean based forum blah blah things are bound to be biased, but at least maintain some level of objectivity.

3. to those who say these boys are ugly or that they look like high schoolers: you're entitled to your opinion about their looks but may i remind some people that THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL. and also, just because you don't think they're hot doesn't mean they can't act. at least wait till the acting to do the judging.

imo, i still like the original taiwanese version of the drama the best. may i remind some that if it weren't for the IMMENSE popularity of the meteor garden, there would be no remakes, so obviously it was really good (at least at the time)

and the only thing i can think of is...

they actually look like high school students!

so i took a second look at the group photo... and

LOLLADSFKASLKDFLASJFLLLLL the expression on the guy in the bottom right-hand corner!!!!!