[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

Guest vivaciousvixen

@litaj I just reviewed my files and discovered that I was able to back up more fics than I remembered. You're the one I sent some fics to right? I'll send you more later. :)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@vivaciousvixen Your welcome! Let's not lose our faith, Soeulmates! It has only been 5 years since BOF! LDW and LDH had their drama reunion after 9 years! :D
@nanashi_03 @litaj I have a back-up copy of 'While You Were Away'. Kindly PM me your email address if you still want a copy. :)

I'm soooooo happy that this thread is still running! SoEul couple still stands strong after all these years. I'm still waiting for a drama reunion as well. It's even better if they're both the main lead, but I don't mind if they're second leads either.

unhskikr4ever said: I'm soooooo happy that this thread is still running! SoEul couple still stands strong after all these years. I'm still waiting for a drama reunion as well. It's even better if they're both the main lead, but I don't mind if they're second leads either.

• 3 weeks later...

I have back-up copies of some of the old fanfics from lovers unparalleled if anyone is interested

Was wondering if anyone kept back-up copies of the below incomplete fanfics? (I still like rereading them)

• Intertwined by Sophie
  • Target by midnight_cinderella

Thanks

Guest daneeollie

Hi, Guys.

I'm curious about Moonlight Sonata written by Smylealong2k, the same writer of When Casanova Love. Is it finished yet? If any of u have a copy of this story please let me know.

The writer deleted it because she want to develop it as her own story and publish it later.

Btw I found Fixing the Soul by Lovemyphone and I really love her writing style. She mixed supernatural things and made a depressed story but I like it. Cant wait for nxt update :)

Guest vivaciousvixen

daneeollie said: Hi, Guys. I'm curious about Moonlight Sonata written by Smylealong2k, the same writer of When Casanova Love. Is it finished yet? If any of u have a copy of this story please let me know. The writer deleted it because she want to develop it as her own story and publish it later. Btw I found Fixing the Soul by Lovemyphone and I really love her writing style. She mixed supernatural things and made a depressed story but I like it. Cant wait for nxt update :)

huhu..
I'm super missing this thread. do you guys know the title of this fanfic. Its the same concept of Pretend Wife but the purpose of the marriage is for Yijung to have an heir.Gaeul got pregnant and I think the last chapter was about her giving birth.

kjoyce said: huhu..
I'm super missing this thread. do you guys know the title of this fanfic. Its the same concept of Pretend Wife but the purpose of the marriage is for Yijung to have an heir.Gaeul got pregnant and I think the last chapter was about her giving birth.

heya SoEulmates! I know it's late but lemme just post this one here! A new challenge! tumblr_na6hx5ABho1s6623ko3_r1_75sq.gif Whoever is interested, please let Queen Kathleen know!

tumblr_mtan3rhTDz1qagi11o1_100.png   This message has been approved by
So Yi Jeong. 

Photo credits to SimplyLove Teamtumblr_naothbhI7X1s6623ko1_500.jpg

Guest anya25

Hi all.....i just read ff sleeping with enemy on simplylove untill chapter 27.is there any update?i found it very interesting......thNkz ya for the info

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EvelinaT

well done kjoyce! I think I have a copy of jelai08's A Forever Deal! Check your PM. (and I'm sorry for the late reply)

Hiii

Could you sand me a copy too? Thanks :)

Archived