[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

Guest daneeollie

Yeah, I hope simply love will update the website asap because after kimbum in certain relationship, they stopped to update the news on the website despite at that time there's no news or some activity about kim bum or kim so eun at all.

Right now KSE's busy prepare her new movie w/ Kang Ha Neul, but I think there's no recent activity (movie, event, or even photoshoot) from Kim Bum so let's wait for their update :)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shycutie

btw @daneeollie I love yongseo too :) They are my fav WGM couple. I spread their WGM vids in our classroom. ;)
Are you a sone too? happy to see someone who share the same interest. :)

Guest nanashi_03

Hello~
I just recently re-watched BOF and ever since then I've been craving for good fanfics. I've already read every fic on ff.net, winglin, asianfanfics and simply love. I never got to read anything from LU, when I found that site I was busy and decided to save it for when I had time... when that time came LU was already gone... So if anyone has a copy of the good fics posted there and doesn't mind sharing or knows where I can find more fics I would really appreciate it :)

I think a lot of the authors who are still present have probably posted in the places you have been to, @nanashi_03. Unfortunately, the fandom is kind of quiet now, and what you see around sadly, is probably what is left. I am not sure if there are authors specifically you want to contact to ask? Just because ethically, I think it'll be up to the authors if they decide to share. :) Anyhow, I hope you find more stories or perhaps write one too for Soeul! ;) Great to see fans still coming in here!

Guest daneeollie

@Shycutie‌

Actually I'm more boice than sone..but I'm definetely a goguma :-*

Well..maybe this ship will sail again asap after we got some update news from uri Soeul Couple

#you know what. I always type Seoul as Soeul until now.. :D

Guest nanashi_03

@autuymnrain, asking the authors would be a good idea if I knew who and what to ask for. Unfortunately, when I stumbled upon LU I was looking for Soujiro/Yuki fics... so I have no idea how many good Soeul fics I missed. When I first watched BOF I was satisfied with the ending so I never thought of reading fics, and I am regretting that now! :(

awww, well I am not sure if you had a specific fiction in mind, especially if you've already read all the fics in the sites you mentioned. Any specifics? It's kinda hard, especially if you've read them all.

Guest nanashi_03

What are your personal favourites? I haven't read them all, I don't read incomplete fics (unless they have been updated recently) but sometimes authors forget or don't know how to set them as complete so I probably missed some?

Btw, what was your fic On the Wings of Deception about?

Guest vivaciousvixen

Hello @nanashi_03! I'd just like to share some of my favorite SoEul fanfics with you. Have you read 'When A Casanova Loves', 'Love Letter', and 'I Like It Hot'? I think the first two can be accessed on fanfiction.net while I have a copy of the latter. Do let me know if you're interested and I can send you a copy. :D

@nanashi_03, hahahaha, gosh, you're so right though about not wanting to read incomplete fics! I feel the same, unfortunately, some of the best fics I have read are still currently in the works. So imagine the pain! hahaha. I think the ones @vivaciousvixen has recommended are definitely favorites. I can't remember what else has been complete to be honest. Hopefully we'll get more recommendations. That would mean you're probably limited on SimplyLove as well, granted that it is mostly fiction work in progress. 
As for my story, in a nutshell, it's set in an alternate universe with different characters practically. A young woman (GE) masquerades herself to be a male in order to become an aviation pilot to find her mother at a time when women were barred from the profession. :] 
I hope you're able to find some good stories and read the ones recommended too!

Guest nanashi_03

@vivaciousvixen, thank you! I've read the first two, but I was planning to read them again! I just love fics where GE is actually friends with all F4 members and not just YJ :)
Is I Like It Hot from the same author of Love Letter? If so, yes! please, I want it. It's still incomplete on ff.net but I read in the reviews that it was completed on LU?

@autuymnrain, I hope you finish it and repost it someday! You know the pain of waiting, so I hope you don't make your readers wait. And I want to read it too! Haha :D

@vivaciousvixen, can i request a copy as well? I used to be fond of the manga and the live adaptations but had never seen the Korean version until last week on netflix, now I can't get SoEul out of my mind

Guest vivaciousvixen

litaj said: @vivaciousvixen, can i request a copy as well? I used to be fond of the manga and the live adaptations but had never seen the Korean version until last week on netflix, now I can't get SoEul out of my mind

Guest daneeollie

Yesterday I watch BBF that broadcasted again in Daegu local tv..and u know what..the episode was the scene when Yijeong approach Gaeul on the street, she cried out loud and the people surround them watched as if Yijeong made her cry xD

After that..u all know..the famous scarf scene after Gaeul's transformation :-*

Ah..how I really miss uri Soeul couple..

Btw Soeun had a photoshoot with Kang Joon for a magazine..but actually I can't see the chemistry between them on that photoshoot although Seoun is beautiful as always :-)

Archived