[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

Do you guys have any other fic recs for SoEul?

I managed to use the wayback machine this weekend to read some fics at LU and I am looking forward to read more or at least trying to if you have any recs or old links which I may use to try to read :D

EDIT:

Bad idea guys, am hooked on all stories by Fauvish and many of them only have the first chapter on the cache *sigh* anyone know if she posted elsewhere when she was active?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a shame! I started reading the first chapter of The Art of Pain and I loved it to bits, shame it went unfinished. . . at least I was able to reach Loveless to the end on Winglin. I am super curious about While you Were Away since I always read about it in rec lists :( 

Two of those are new for me so that is a treat! Always Meant to Be I think is my favorite one that I have read so far. . .  I was excited that Myriellie was posting on fanfiction dot net but I think she only found a few of her old chapters and is not actually writing anything more for SoEul.

Guest vivaciousvixen

litaj said:

what a shame! I started reading the first chapter of The Art of Pain and I loved it to bits, shame it went unfinished. . . at least I was able to reach Loveless to the end on Winglin. I am super curious about While you Were Away since I always read about it in rec lists :( 

Two of those are new for me so that is a treat! Always Meant to Be I think is my favorite one that I have read so far. . .  I was excited that Myriellie was posting on fanfiction dot net but I think she only found a few of her old chapters and is not actually writing anything more for SoEul.

Guest vivaciousvixen

litaj said:

fingers crossed, definitely! Maybe if we send enough love her way with reviews she will get inspired ;)

Pens and Papers I have, Winning her Back not yet, is it at fanfiction dot net?

Guest nanashi_03

litaj said:

@nanshi_03

I know she has a profile on tumblr and on fanfiction dot net, I will try to send an ask but who knows? I hope she has one, even more I hope that one day LU can get back online since I am sure that must be a lot of treasures there we didn't get to read. I am especially weak and curious about fics where Ga Eul studied at Shinwa as well. . .

@vivaciousvixen

I have seen it, but haven't read it yet, will definitely do so now!

Guest vivaciousvixen

@litaj If you're looking for a fic where GE studies at Shinhwa, I recommend 'When A Casanova Loves'. But maybe you've read that already? 

Guest nanashi_03

@litaj let me know if you get a reply! I don't know how that ask thing works, so far I've never gotten a reply :(

So, I found some fics on wattpad... the thing that kills me is that the summaries are in english but the stories are in tagalog :((

@vivaciousvixen  yes, I have  read it and loved it to bits, I carry it with me on my kindle always!

@nanashi_03 I will definitely let people know if I get a reply from her, but so far nothing ^^

Yes! it is so frustrating when this happens, I sometimes try to read them with google translator they get really strange but that is alright!

Also, everyone from LU tumblr:
" I miss the LU site so much. This is Diana (Princess Aphrodite). I wrote the GaBin stories, “The Facade Marriage” & “Autumn’s Heart”. I obviously wrote a few SoEul stories. To name a couple, “Captivated Hearts” & “Sinful Love”. Sinful Love was a challenge story :) Does anyone have the two SoEul stories?"

can anyone help her?

this is the link to the post btw: http://fyeahloversunparalleled.tumblr.com/post/78631135389/i-miss-the-lu-site-so-much-this-is-diana

I got a reply from Myriellie from my pm at FF.Net  and she said she doubts she will continue any of the fics and is really only reposting what she has that had been lost of her works.

such a shame

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daneeollie

@vivaciousvixen‌

Thx for the link..I spent my sunday afternoon read that fanfic and made me realize I still have the SoEul shipper feeling inside my heart :x :x

Ah..how I miss them..PDnim..whoever u are..please..please make them as the lead couple now. I want to watch their chemistry again! B-)

Guest vivaciousvixen

@daneeollie You're most welcome. It's no secret that we have a roster of competent writers in our fandom and it would be a shame not to give their works the credit they deserve. Actually, I was able to back up some SoEul fics that weren't recovered when LU crashed. Let me know if you're interested. :)
I couldn't agree more. With all the reunion projects happening here and there, it would be such a delight to see them opposite each other again. :)

Guest 21bluestars

f-o said: @21bluestars, you can read the story "The Pretend Wife" at:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8546597/1/The-Pretend-Wife

Guest 21bluestars

nanashi_03 said: @litaj let me know if you get a reply! I don't know how that ask thing works, so far I've never gotten a reply :(

So, I found some fics on wattpad... the thing that kills me is that the summaries are in english but the stories are in tagalog :((

Archived