[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nanashi_03

@lady_luv and @Envy can I get a copy too?

I was wondering, if we track the authors and ask for permission, would it be allowed to upload the fics and post the links here?

edit: So, I was organizing the copies I have and noticed I'm missing Myrielle's fanfic Snap (she re-uploaded it recently but removed it from ff.net), did anyone save a copy of that one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...and then a hero comes along ♪
SoEulmates! Who is your favorite superhero? Ha, I know it's the guy on the right!Well, our superhero Beommie from Beomssoland is here and he has something that will make us all smile!Yass, it's the much-awaited superhero challenge!
    tumblr_neg189mshG1s6623ko1_250.jpg

tumblr_nefzs3QzGe1s6623ko1_500.jpg
Photo credits to SimplyLove Team
   SoEuSuperherChallenge
Story #1: Midnight Heist 
Story #2: Of Lights & Shadows
Story #3: Darkness Undoing
Story #4: Scandalous Heist

tumblr_mtan3rhTDz1qagi11o1_100.pngThis message has been approved bySo Yi Jeong. 

So, I want to apologize for the late reply. I don't visit this thread as often as I used to. 7732f81d.png

EvelinaT said:well done kjoyce! I think I have a copy of jelai08's A Forever Deal! Check your PM. (and I'm sorry for the late reply) Hiii Could you sand me a copy too? Thanks :)

I'm having my throwback moments with Yi Jeong & Gaeul all of sudden these past few weeks. I keep on replaying the part where Ji Hoo called Gaeul using Yi Jung's phone. Whatever the reason maybe, its still freakin' cute!!! :) And I can't believe they don't have another pairing or something. And I feel so heartbroken So Eun is in WGM with a different partner. huhuhuh

Guest technohive

Omg!!! Idnt know they have this thread till now i miss my bumsso made me visit youtube videos bout them...love them forever

Guest ehra2008

Hi bumsso shipper who are just lurking her just wanna share some photos about our soeul thou soeun is currently filming wgm with song jaerim but no one can replace soeul couple number 1 they have so much chemistry and they are close  friends  in real life

I wonder what's with this bracelet which makes kim so eun keep for years same with bum ? After jaerim gives the ring and the bracelet to so eun and calling her ga eul yang made me think that there is a hidden jealousy behind those gestures why? If I remember it right so eun once said in one of her interviews that she has a boyfriend when she was 19 and that was boys over flower time made me think that kim bum and kim so eun may have indeed a relationship that time...that is why the said couple ring becomes a big issue and that may be the reason that there agency made them separated or lie low by not seeing each other...the effort jaerim is doing by giving her the bracelet made me think that coz I have seen so eun wearing the bumsso bracelet in liar game script reading.....at the same time he calls her ga eul yang and we all know who calls him like that even the show is finished before....

Read carefully this Sad love lyrics So Eun made while doing Music and Lyrics she write this while going over her diary

Sad Love (Lee Junho , Lyrics Kim So Eun )

My eyes only search for you
My two hands are still holding onto you
I can’t help my own heart
So I’m sad over love

I am standing here right now
If you come closer, you could see me
But this sadness from not being able to have you
Becomes tears and flows down

* I love you, again today, I love you
I am wanting you like this
Can’t you just stay?
Whenever I see you, I get greedy so I get scared

I am standing here right now
If you come closer, you could see me
I can’t let you go like this
I swallow my tears and let out a sigh

* Repeat

Though I call out your name, it becomes the wind and comes back to me
Though time pases, though you forgot me
I will still wait for you like this

* Repeat

I love you, again today, I love you
I am wanting you like this
Can’t you come to me?
The day we will be together…

fe749d46fd4d896ccefca386.jpg

270222_191813204200700_2075338_n.jpg?oh=

27725_0.jpg

http://kimsoeunindonesia.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/109.jpg

hahaha, @ehra2008, you're so absolutely adorable. It's great to see soeul fans still so in love with this couple. Thank you so much for sharing all the pictures and the lyrics. While I do still ship them wholeheartedly, and remain loyal, I support her projects, and hope something good will always come out of it. But indeed, I don't think my heart will ever move on from this couple, regardless of time and space. :] If anything, each day I miss them more and more. 

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Thank you for pointing those pics out, @ehra2008. I was feeling down because of the popularity of WGM and your post made me smile a little bit. I am happy for So Eun and enjoy seeing her in a spot light again. But I'm with Kath. Soeul all the way.

Guest sheepishbunny

Can i have a copy of Myrielle's "I Like it so Hot". And anyone has The Pretend Wife 's sequel, Of Yesterdays and Tomorrow? 

Guest liamandniall4ever

Woaah :-O I visit shippers paradise once in a blue moon and I really regret it! :( And I'm so happy to find this thread! :)

I've been a fan of them since BOF. And I swear they were the best thing happened in that drama! :x It's been 5 years! Wow. It's so nice to see that this thread is still active! I'm currently enjoying KSE in WGM and can't help to ship her with her hubby. But Soeul will be always have a soft spot in my heart. 

And OMG! I just realized just now that the main guy in Liar Game japanese version was the Soujirou in hana yori dango and now the main girl in Liar Game korean version is Ga Eul in Boys Over Flowers! Omggg is this fate :\">

Archived