[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

technohive said: Kse career is rocking her wgm is popular yet jaerim is gaining all the popularity and there are other couples involve too which make it popular but her movie and her drama is a dismal flop so one wrong move from her agency her career will be in rock bottom...I do hope that after wgm she can still managed to stand on her own self ...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think what she's doing is flirting!!! :>

For me, I think she is easy going and is easy to get along with. She's charming, playful, carefree and cheerful. Maybe it's just because of her friendly personality that is why most of the time other people misunderstand the way she acts with her co-stars. They often over-analyzed her actions. :(  
When you check out the Liar Game BTS, I really think they had a lot of fun during their filming and she's not only friendly with Lee Sang Yoon, she is friendly with everyone!!! Also Lee Sang Yoon and Shin Sung Rok teased her during their press con for Liar Game. (I don't see any problem with teasing each other? :)) Could be a way for them to break the ice and so that they can work together for Liar Game with easiness)
I've also realized that LSY is quite playful too and maybe that's also the reason why they jived with Kim So Eun. ( I actually find the two of them cute, they have chemistry btw. :\">  )
During the Q&A with the press, Lee Sang Yoon talked about his chemistry with co-star Kim So Eun. “I jived really well with Kim So Eun right from the start. While acting with the lines for the first time, it wasn’t Kim So Eun but (her character) Nam Da Jeong who approached me. So midway, I monitored the part that we’ve filmed thus far and people around us said it was fun,” said Lee Sang Yoon.

photo 20141122-11.jpg

photo 20141122-41.jpg

photo 20141103-5.jpg

On the other hand with Seo Kang Joon, I think she's just being the nice noona trying to appease her precious dongsaeng while making her virtual husband Song Jae Rim jealous.  =))  (because she find her jealous hubby cute!)
It's a good thing that she's working well and comfortably with her co-stars. (not awkward, snob and killjoy) And the good thing is that she has more friends and people that she can rely on in the future! :-bd

Guest technohive

vvxen said: I've been biting my tongue for quite some time now, but since it has been brought up, I feel the need to express my opinion. I couldn't agree more with your views and all I can say is there hasn't been a single epsisode of WGM where I didn't feel uneasy watching her for the same reasons you have stated above. At the same time, I can't bring myself to stop watching the show but we'll see how far my tolerance can go. Don't get me wrong, the intention is not to bash her or find fault in her actions but just because we're a fan of someone doesn't mean that we have to look past her flaws. Just my two cents.

Guest northernlights

Hi everyone.
Does anyone have a copy of Myrielle's fanfiction "Snap" (or a link to it)? 
She mentions this story in a decription to one of the chapters of "I Like It So Hot" but I wasn't able to find it anywhere. 
Thanks a lot.
I guess collecting copies of favourite fanfics is really a good habit  ;)

It's been such a year and I know Sorim/ LTE couple are rocking the industry these days. (I am a supporter of the Solim, but I will forever be biased to BumSso)BUT! But even Sorim are topping search engines, I will still be like Google. Because Google is still shipping for SoEul! ;););) :x :x :x
a>

a>

--------xox0xox--------
280m8ll.jpg                  24pjb7t.jpg

Happy Holidays SoEulmates!!!
09c02ca016c51f39f3197c706036780312348463

Kim So-eun attending open "national launch' Vanessa Tugendaft Luxury Jewelery

이미지중앙
On 23 December 2014 Actress
Kim So-eun attending open "national launch'
Vanessa Tugendaft Luxury (French luxury jewelery ) at Gangnam

The others artist attend Kim, Yu - Jeong,
Kim So-eun, Han Chae-young, etc.

More Photos:
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201412231552596971162_1

Guest Mia_Gaeul

Hello Guys! Waah! Ive been a silent reader since this forums had started and ive been shipping so hard with this couple since I was in m high school days ! *since first year* and now im in college already. ive been promoting SoEul moments /  Pictures Everywhere .. We Are here in this group ~~~>https://www.facebook.com/groups/638950016149776/  (Bumsso Fans Philippines), there are still many supporters here in philippines and everywhere ;) BumSsoEul Fighting! ^_^

Archived