[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

hello everyone, is there someone know where i can find a forever deal english ver? i had search it before at google and that story transfic in tagalog and i don't know how tagalog work yuyuyu~ i had read it before at LU and you all now what happen with that site. help me juseyo~ i miss soeul much.i don't like it when my friend talking about her wgm with that actor.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NotTheKRUNGYSandy

Hi!  I'm a BumSso shipper from the Philippines. Been a lurker here for so long. 'Til now I've been hoping and praying that they'd be real or end up together. 
I have read on facebook that So Eun is dating the guy from 2pm and there was a pic where So Eun and that guy from 2pm was  apparently wearing the same bracelet. Well dunno if it's true though.
But, So Eun was spotted during the Liar Game script reading wearing the bracelet that Bummie also have. BumSso will be featured in a separate magazine with the same release date/issue (January 2015) and both have the same concept (sexy).
So for me, BumSso is still alive and sailing.
Happy Holiday Guysss!#KeepTheFaith

Guest Mia_Gaeul

10343658_832571333448750_179477613827617

Soeulmates NGed 19 times

During the almost kiss, because the other cast members were teasing and causing chaos they NGed 19 times, more than Kim Hyun Joong's 17 times record.

KSE doesn't have any experience with relationships, and also never had her first kiss or first on screen kiss. Kim Bum on the other hand is very experienced in both relationships and onscreen/offscreen kisses, which is very close to their character in the drama. During the shoot, even though it was not a real kiss, whenever they got close, the other F3 or Gu Hye Sun would shout "First kiss!" "Bummie be more gentle!" "Be responsible for your actions!" "Just kiss!" etc, making the couple very embarassed and awkward until they finally got it right on the 19th try.

-The Reason why the kiss didnt happen? ^^

'Boys Over Flowers' Drama K - Netz still say " This Drama Seriously jjang"

download.jsp?FileID=30679857

download.jsp?FileID=30679856

1. [+127, -2] I liked Kim Bum more than Lee Minho

2. [+81, -3] I really loved Kim Soeun and Kim Bum... It was cringe-worthy but fun at the same time  ㅠㅠ Boys Over Flowers is just amazing

3. [+59, -1] Prince song...? Yeah~!

4. [+27, -1] I liked Kim Joon too much at a young age ㅋㅋ I cried because he had no lines ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All he said was, "yeah~!" "yep~" so I got frustrated and cried ㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -1] Doesn't Kim Soeun fits the name "Gaeul"?

6. [+21, -0] Secret Garden for me

7. [+21, -0] I'm not sure if it's one of the best dramas but it's true that Lee Minho was god's work. I got to know him because of BOF and a lot of people became fans of him!

8. [+20, -1] "Hey, I'm not Goo Joon Pyo!"

9. [+18, -0] I want to go back to the time

10. [+18, -1] Gaeul-yang...

11. [+15, -0] Woah the Japanese version is really daebak ㅋㅋ Those who didn't watch it must watch it... You'll finish the numerous seasons and films in 2 weeks

12. [+13, -0] Kim Bum was my favorite from F4 ㅋㅋ

sc: http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2015/01/almost-paradise.html#

Guest NotTheKRUNGYSandy

I know this ship still has chance of becoming real. But I'm giving myself a reality check..2 of my ships have sunken already, one korean (YEH and JJH) and one hollywood (Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev). So yeah..

Guest NotTheKRUNGYSandy

photo.php?fbid=686340948130315&set=pcb.9photo.php?fbid=686340978130312&set=pcb.9These pictures were taken just recently, right?
Someone from BumSso PH FB Group posted this pictures with her "interpretations"They are wearing the same colors, red and black.Bummie's RED pants and So Eun's RED jacket..So Eun's BLACK pants and Bummie's BLACK jacketAnd somewhat the same undershirt?
Are we delusional?? LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived