[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

class="content-title"Kim Bum to Make Drama Comeback with New tvN Crime Drama

Kim Bum to Make Drama Comeback with New tvN Crime Drama

Actor Kim Bum will be marking his return to acting with tvN’s upcoming crime drama entitled “Hidden Identity.”

A representative of the star’s agency revealed on March 24, “Kim Bum has been cast for the role of Cha Kun Woo in ‘Hidden Identity.’ Please look forward to his new project.”

The actor will be playing Cha Kun Woo, an extremely talented detective investigating violent crimes. After graduating from the police academy in just two years, Cha Kun Woo completed his military service in the Naval Special Warfare Brigade (SEAL), and finally ended up in the respected SWAT team.

“I am happy and excited to meet my domestic fans after a long hiatus. I find Kun Woo to be an appealing and charming character,” Kim Bum shared through his agency.

“Hidden Identity” is expected to air in June after “Let’s Eat 2” ends its run.

cr: soompi

FEMALE LEAD KIM SOEUN PLEASEEE !!!! XD XD

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After news about Kim Bum comeback new drama..
here this news is up..

Kim Soeun "Since scandal with Kim Bum we became awkward."

The preview about dating scandal kim soeun with son hoojoon make a coment about the past scandal with kim bum and make gaining attention too

Kim Soeun said after end shoot drama BOF and the scandal up we become akkward . we didnt contact each other after that .

Meanwhile, Kim So-eun has focused doing WGM with Song Jaerim as couples virtual marrige and Kim Bum have a comeback drama  tvN drama "Hide your identity.

ps: but we know kim bum soeun still contact each other remember the past kim bum on winter they contact each other . and soeun who olways mention kim bum who friend collage ^^

source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived