♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@milesamy totally agree with you :) why minho must choose that song :-/ :D

img]

Keep the Minsun Faith burning...

img]

@suri_rie, what can I say with your lovely post....it's awesome!

BRAVO LEE MIN HO for choosing this song Billlie Jean. The lyrics itself fit to your situation at that time. You could have chosen other songs. But why...of all the songs You have chosen Billie Jean. Well of course, We MinSunners knew it all. Thanks for that Lee Min Ho...you are reassuring to us that MinSun is okay.

@shalun, thanks for the amazing piece for MinSun @reggie22, you have said it all...perfect! @sukreen, MinSun answers are always in sync

@reggie22, as far as I'm concerned it's only with GHS, LMH has become transparent about his feelings and so on and so forth.

From 1:49
MH: Hyesun-shi, I missed you.
Staff: Where is he?
HS: Junpyou?
Staff: There he is.
HS: Oh, my runny nose…
MH: What are you doing?!
MH: You’re crying
From 4:30
Staff: You sure feel sad, right?
HS: I have tears in my eyes.
Staff: Really?
MH: An ad-lib expert (in a playful sarcasm tone).
MH: Should I give a shoulder to cry on?
Manager Jung: What are you doing?
MH:@HS oh you cried...don't cry.
HS: I am being left behind (when GJP ignored her in that scene)
Manager Jung: What kind of attitude is that to your Noona?
MH:(frightened) what's with you all of the sudden?
Manger Jung: You should behave like a younger brother should.
MH: She doesn't like it when I treat her as a Noona.
Manager jung:(thought for a while) Then you should treat her as your younger sister.
MH and HS: (laugh

Image)

Helloo to all my minsunerz have a nice Friday and hope all of you have a joyfull day :x
Wow, 490 pages for JT it's so AWESOME. even the active member are the same person not as much as a SILENT LURKER but it's remain us for always maintenance our beloved Thread , by giving a recent news from our couple or play nostalgique , remind us for MINSUN's beautifull memories it's enough to remind us that MINSUN really have a great time together as a friend, as brother/sister relationship and as a LOVER of course :D

sorry for my blaffing mouth but i visited here for share to all MINSUNERZ here bout our gift ( MINSUNERZ INDONESIA ) that we send to MINSUN on May 2012
;)

• The Bamboo Bell

a%3EIMG-20120705-WA0001.jpg

http:IMG-20120705-WA0001.jpg' alt='IMG-201207
<!--url{0}-->IMG-20120705-WA0001.jpg' alt='IMG-201207

It's represented like a wedding bell that will ring on the church when the priest will lead this couple to take rheir vow as husband and wife
<!--url{1}-->
  • The Mask of Three Person

IMG-20120705-WA0003.jpg' alt='IMG-201207IMG-20120705-WA0003.jpg' alt='IMG-201207a%3EIMG-20120705-WA0003.jpg

It's represented like 3 person in a family ; a Father, a Mother and a Son

why we choose a son, becoz as u all remember on HS's interview that she want have 5 boy, maybe HS want to be the only woman in her family,hehehe

<!--url{2}-->

• A Photobook & The Letter

IMG-20120705-WA0002.jpg' alt='IMG-201207a%3EIMG-20120705-WA0002.jpg

it's represented as MINSUN's love journey *just like a prewed photoshoot*

Here's the more clearer from the letter that we wrote for minsun ( but we wrote it to our dear HS)

Miss Ku Hye Seon

How are you doing these days? we guess you're pretty busy as usual. We hope you manage eat and rest well.

Before we go too far, let us introduce who actually are. We're Minsun Fans from Indonesia. Sounds far? Indeed, but we can assure you that our supports will always be within your reach.

We've been liking MINSUN for 3 years now. it's obviously not a short period of time. And we admit, it's hard to live under denial, with no confirmation about your relationship with Min Ho. People think we're crazy and full of Delusions. Back then, we would be angry with those harmful comments,but as time passed by we also learn a lot of meaningfull things. The ordeals for being MINSUN fans have strengthen us,maturing our minds. And the most important of all, ordeals teach us to hope when there's nothing else left for us to rely on.

Minsun teaches us to stand still and be a brave conqueror to every single ordeal.

How could we deny what we've seen from MINSUN? the way you both stare each other, those eyes don't lie. we know what it's called, it's love. Although there's no single word comes from your mouth to confirm what we've seen, but we keep believing that actions speak louder than words. We realize with your situation living in an entertainment world,it would be hard for you sometimes to confirm the truth, but again we fully understand.

what we want you to know is that there're still so many big-hearted people supporting MINSUN out there. We're here, uniting in MINSUN sake and holding strongly our faiths on MINSUN. Others may think we're crazy and lacking of sanity, but we don't care. We only see our beliefs towards MINSUN and until the end we're going to survive......,until the Happy Ending of MINSUN that will come later on.

Now....the decision is on MINSUN hands. We can only act as a mere observer and supporter. Min Ho is a good and fine man, you're to lucky to have each other, so please carefully follow your heart,because true love...,no matter how hardships keep passing by, it'll forever last.

With Love

Indonesian Minsun Fans.

That's all that we want to share here. hope all of you will happy as much we happy and felt jolt when we sending this gift to MINSUN by our dear friend out there.

and just want to share a little bit that kind of a disturbing my thought bout MH's noona that as we know that she's fluently speaking English but some news said that MH's noona was stay in Los Angeles, USA but she never go there to study . She's study in one of Korean University and about her visiting in America is only for vacation with her family. and she's have one of facourite spot there and i think MH-ssi favourite too,LOL

wanna say i'm in delusion or just a blaffing unreal news,it's up to you my minsunerz but as we believe to our dear couple that was the TRUTH.

and please DO NOT DOING A COPY PASTE AGAIN , kind of tired to face someone like that ;) ;p

Just want to share about my thought about a song that sang by Ye Sung (SJ) "IT HAS TO BE YOU" Today, i wonder in my memory i'm passing around on the end of this way you're still holding me tightly even though i can't see you anymore i'm loosing my way again i'm praying to the sky i want see you and hold you more that i want to see you and hold you more it can't be if it's not you i can't be without you it's okay if i'm hurt for a day and a year like this it's fine even if my heart's hurts yes because i'm just in love with you i cannot send you away one more time i can't live without you it can't be if it's not you i can't be without you it's okay if i'm hurt for a day and a year like this It's fine even if my heart's hurt yes because i'm just in love with you my bruised heart is screaming to me to find you where are you? Can't you hear my voice? To me....... If i live my life again if i'm born over and over again i can't live withoit you for a day you're the one i will keep you're the one i will love i'm.....yes because i'm happy enough if i could be with you Note : this is the translation of that song . If you read the lyric ..dunno why i just felt it's so Minsun. If anyone of you can bring the mv that made by our dear minsuners Please posting here. I watch the mv and it make me crying a bucket. Always like that. That's all i want to share it. Thanx

Helloo to all my minsunerz have a nice Friday and hope all of you have a joyfull day
Wow, 490 pages for JT it's so AWESOME. even the active member are the same person not as much as a SILENT LURKER but it's remain us for always maintenance our beloved Thread , by giving a recent news from our couple or play nostalgique , remind us for MINSUN's beautifull memories it's enough to remind us that MINSUN really have a great time together as a friend, as brother/sister relationship and as a LOVER of course

sorry for my blaffing mouth but i visited here for share to all MINSUNERZ here bout our gift ( MINSUNERZ INDONESIA ) that we send to MINSUN on May 2012

• The Bamboo Bell

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g466/arian_summer/IMG-20120705-WA0001.jpg

It's represented like a wedding bell that will ring on the church when the priest will lead this couple to take their vow as husband and wife

• The Mask of Three Person

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g466/arian_summer/IMG-20120705-WA0003.jpg

It's represented like 3 person in a family ; a Father, a Mother and a Son

why we choose a son, becoz as u all remember on HS's interview that she want have 5 boy, maybe HS want to be the only woman in her family,hehehe

• A Photobook & The Letter

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g466/arian_summer/IMG-20120705-WA0002.jpg

it's represented as MINSUN's love journey *just like a prewed photoshoot*

Here's the more clearer from the letter that we wrote for minsun ( but we wrote it to our dear HS)

Miss Ku Hye Seon

How are you doing these days? we guess you're pretty busy as usual. We hope you manage eat and rest well.

Before we go too far, let us introduce who actually are. We're Minsun Fans from Indonesia. Sounds far? Indeed, but we can assure you that our supports will always be within your reach.

We've been liking MINSUN for 3 years now. it's obviously not a short period of time. And we admit, it's hard to live under denial, with no confirmation about your relationship with Min Ho. People think we're crazy and full of Delusions. Back then, we would be angry with those harmful comments,but as time passed by we also learn a lot of meaningfull things. The ordeals for being MINSUN fans have strengthen us,maturing our minds. And the most important of all, ordeals teach us to hope when there's nothing else left for us to rely on.

Minsun teaches us to stand still and be a brave conqueror to every single ordeal.

How could we deny what we've seen from MINSUN? the way you both stare each other, those eyes don't lie. we know what it's called, it's love. Although there's no single word comes from your mouth to confirm what we've seen, but we keep believing that actions speak louder than words. We realize with your situation living in an entertainment world,it would be hard for you sometimes to confirm the truth, but again we fully understand.

what we want you to know is that there're still so many big-hearted people supporting MINSUN out there. We're here, uniting in MINSUN sake and holding strongly our faiths on MINSUN. Others may think we're crazy and lacking of sanity, but we don't care. We only see our beliefs towards MINSUN and until the end we're going to survive......,until the Happy Ending of MINSUN that will come later on.

Now....the decision is on MINSUN hands. We can only act as a mere observer and supporter. Min Ho is a good and fine man, you're to lucky to have each other, so please carefully follow your heart,because true love...,no matter how hardships keep passing by, it'll forever last.

With Love

Indonesian Minsun Fans.

That's all that we want to share here. hope all of you will happy as much we happy and felt jolt when we sending this gift to MINSUN by our dear friend out there.

and just want to share a little bit that kind of a disturbing my thought bout MH's noona that as we know that she's fluently speaking English but some news said that MH's noona was stay in Los Angeles, USA but she never go there to study . She's study in one of Korean University and about her visiting in America is only for vacation with her family. and she's have one of facourite spot there and i think MH-ssi favourite too,LOL

wanna say i'm in delusion or just a blaffing unreal news,it's up to you my minsunerz but as we believe to our dear couple that was the TRUTH.

and please DO NOT DOING A COPY PASTE AGAIN , kind of tired to face someone like that ;p

Hello Minsuners, have a blessed Friday :-h

Good dsy MinSunners!

@sukreen @esir @sur_rie @shalun, thanks for all the posts! Bravo for having all these goodies....concrete evidences for us MinSunners... right?

@shanita, welcome to JT :).

@reggie22 yeah our math works :). @suri_rie, LMH was smart enough to choose that song. Yeah I was wondering why he chose that song when in fact there are a lot . The song was so timely about his scandal so read between the lines kekeke.

@sukreen, may I repost LMH's Thailand interview.

Can you describe your ideal girl?

LMH:I like petite women and a woman who is confident

-What is your favorite scene in the series? Was it the kissing scenes?

LMH: Of course, I like the kissing scenes.I have a lot of kissing scenes with Jandi, just when I’m about to kiss her, there is something to obstruct us. Luckily love prevailed...

LMH: ehh many NGs. PD said softer but I opened my mouth and the kiss became too deep, then NG again..

问:拍KISS镜头前会做点什么吗?比如刷牙吃点东西,或者拍前练习啦。
What preparations did you do before filming the kiss? Like brushing your teeth, eating something or practising it before the take?

答;哈哈,练习对象没有,所以练习不了(笑)。拍KISS镜头前,和具MM开玩笑说我们去喝点大蒜营养品吧。结果我们还是做了刷牙漱口的准备,我想这也是对对方尊重吧。不过也只做了这些准备。
MH: Haha, no one to practise on so didn’t rehearse. (laughs) Before the kiss scene, I joked with Hyesun we should drink something nutritious [sorry not too sure if it’s right here]. Finally we just brushed and rinsed our mouths. I think it’s a form of respect for each other. That’s all we did to prepare.

问:
KISS镜头很多,随着增多你们也就习惯了吧,以后也不觉得紧张了吧?
There were many kiss scenes. By and by, you guys should be used to it, so there should be no nervousness later?

答;
有很多KISS镜头,和当初比起来是拍的时候不会那么的紧张了。但是因为要表现出初恋的那种刻骨动情的画面是下了很大的功夫。因为具惠善的头一动就会被看 成是老手,所以一点都不能动。我也是不能对丝草有一点KISS老手的感觉。所以KISS镜头也要配合当时的心情感觉来演,很困难。
MH: It of course got better as the series went by, as we got more comfortable. But because we had to maintain the feeling that we were each other’s first loves who went through alot, we could not look too used to kissing each other. Even if Hyesun’s head moved a little while I kiss her, it would look too “pro” (sorry I cant think of a better word). So we had to maintain the first love awkwardness even after so many kiss scenes. <<<<>

问;[
公园里的KISS镜头]是很有名的,可以作为这不电视剧的最佳镜头吗?
The playground kiss is very well-known and memorable. Can it be considered the best scene of the drama?
答;
这部剧有很多明画面,不能去选。一点要选的话还是最后结束部分吧,大家看了就知道了。
俊表在知道父亲去世,为了继承家业去了澳门,如果是我的话,我不会去。如果没有去的话,和丝草就更快有了快乐结局。如果不得不去澳门的话,我也会带上丝草一起去的。

MH: There were many memorable scenes. I can’t say which is best. I think the best scenes were near the ending, as the audience can see. Junpyo had to go to Macau to take over his father’s business, if it were me, I wouldn’t have gone. Then there would have been a happy ending with Jandi earlier. I would also have brought Jandi with me if there really was no choice.

One thing I observed with LMH from the time BOF up to his present leading - ladies, he's only consistent and open and comfortable to talk about GHS.

LMH's Taiwan interview 2010:

Being asked if Goo Hye Sun (who is preparing to direct a movie) will to ask if he will like to act in her movie, will he accept the invitation? Lee Min Ho laughed and said: “There was once she showed me the script and I told her that I’m busy. She replied by saying: “I do not have the idea of asking you to act in my movie.”

Lee Min Ho’s sister speaks English very well. Currently he is learning English from his sister and he said it embarrassingly that his English is still at a very basic

just help santy_minsun post the pics :)

Thanx a million for you nath 4 helping me post that pix,heheeee

i'll clearly the post pict.

The 1st pix : 3 mask that represent just like a family (father,mother and a son)

2nd pix : minsun's photobook that looks like an album of pre-wed photoshoot and the letter that we wrote for minsun just like we're giving our support to minsun.

3rd pix : bamboo bell that represent as a wedding bell.

Hope all you pleased with our gift to them.

hi MinSun Sisters! :D
@santy_minsun...those are beautiful gifts from MinSun Indonesia! may i know when were those gifts given? i wish to see those gifts in Manolin soon!
@natali...thanks for posting the gifts from our Indonesian MinSun sisters.
@sukreen onnie...you're right! MH hadn't said a thing about that scandal to deny his association with that girl. but he was alert to deny the rumor that he was dating GHS. why so? simple! MH had seen no reason to deny anything about the rumor with his CH partner becoz that was farce. staged. forced. a big fat lie! it was so obvious that the pics and vid were concocted to support the agency news. anyone in his sensible mind wouldn't buy such news with only those pics which so apparently a collage. if they had plastered on the net pics of them together, holding hands, hugging, and kissing each other like celeb couple seven and han byul...then maybe we would have bought the news. but lo and behold! it was not...and MH was silent and mum. instead he went to china for his CH promo alone, went dancing to the tune of Billie Jean (is not my lover)...went saving Jandi from goons on stage, went singing "i will" which was GHS's favorite song...went playing the piano which was also a piece played by HS...and then went posting on weibo the apple, his symbol for apology to HS!
like this bof scene! when jandi offered him an apple as an "apology" for offending him.2le2d8p.jpg
MH was so alert denying he was dating GHS becoz he wanted to protect her. GHS too wanted to protect MH considering his career was just picking up. in fact GHS didn't like MH for a boyfriend coz he's younger than her. she wanted someone whom she could call "oppa"...but MH was just persistent! he even presented himself as a boyfriend to her in one of his interviews in Taiwan with GHS beside him. hahaha, persistent indeed!
2urv0xs.jpgdid anyone of you witness MH gravitating this close to his previous leading ladies after BOF? none right? what we witnessed were...his leading ladies gravitating and ogling with him instead. oh dear!
pics as tagged
MINSUN LOVE RULES! :xthree years and counting with countless evidences!

GHS Updated on twitter 27/7/2012

image구혜선 @koohs

제천국제음악영화제에서 구혜선 감독. 유승호 주연의 3D단편영화 '기억의 조각들'과 조승우,류덕환,남상미 주연의 장편영화 '복숭아 나무'가 특별 상영을 합니다. 복숭아 나무의 개봉은 10월이 될듯합니다.

11:23 PM - 27 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone ·

translated google:

GHS coach Jecheon International Music Film Festival. 3D short film starring yuseungho 'fragments of memory' and Jo Seung Woo, ryudeokhwan, Namsangmi starring feature film "Peach Tree" is a special screening. Peach trees are rivals in October's release of the film.

hollaaaaa my minsun sisterssssss!!! it got along days since my last post in here, yeaaa i know lol

dont know why, or what should i say but ... i really really miss our couple so much fuhhhh

our girl always twitt these days, its cool. i hope they will be always fine. wish the best for our couple, girls!!! keep the faith ^^

Guest Revy1430273526

Hello my 1st time post in here but always silent lurker for 3years because i love minsun couple hope you don't mind my english is not good enough hehehe

I so agree with you Reg22. HS was always protecting MH because she knows that scandals could ruin his career specially at that moment when he was just starting. I do not think that he did not want to be asociated with her just because he did not like it was more to not make her feel uncomfortable because of all the antis. MH was trying to protect her as always. Besides months after the drama ended when they went to Taiwan, he was the one who was very bold to ask HS to pick him as her boyfriend, remember girls? And he looked so dissapointed and mad that she did not choose him right away like he wanted. If he did want to have anything to do with her the why he did that? To promote the drama someone could say, I do not think so. The drama was already popular withouth them doing or saying anything. MH was really interested but HS was the one who was hesitant. Some people can call me "delisounal"or "blind" for thinking this way I really don' t care, I am happy being this way because being a Minsun shipper makes me really happy

hi dear sis minsun  :)
@santy_minsun is very conmovedor their letter to minsun, really is a beautiful letter from deep heart i'm sure that our hye sun ssi has these gift in a special place :x
always HS was a considerate girl, i remember have read a interview where she said that she's very careful to meet with minho, she doesn't want prejudice his career, wow that is love! care to other person,  don't be selfish.  she thinks in him too! is for these reasons that i admire to her, really she has a sweet heart and he knows.we know many things is just wait the right moment ;), thanks dear sue, for put hye sun's tweet!and to all the newbie minsun you're welcome to post their thought in this beautiful thread :x
have a nice saturday :)>-i'll be come back soon!

Guest vanessa123

Hi to all, thanks sukreen for ghs last twit, here a better translation
제천국제음악영화제에서 구혜선 감독. 유승호 주연의 3D단편영화 '기억의 조각들'과 조승우,류덕환,남상미 주연의 장편영화 '복숭아 나무'가 특별 상영을 합니다. 복숭아 나무의 개봉은 10월이 될듯합니다.

Jecheon international music and Film Festival Director Koo Hye Sun. Yoo Seung-Ho cast of 3D short film ' memories of the pieces ' and starring Nam Sang-MI, Ryu Seung-Woo, feature film ' peach trees ' special screening. Peach trees seemed to be the first of October.

Hi minsuner salute our thread is now running fast....=D> =D>

@santy_minsun: yeahh you post our gift to minsun...>:D<

@natali: finally i saw you here don't forget to ate a lot dear... ;;)

@milesamy: thanks dear you always bring minho interview about his ideal girl,did you read my DM?

@sukreen: as usual i always like your analysis about minsun mom
:x

@reg: unnie our gifts already in manolin, we send that gifts via minsuners korea on june. hoping when you visited manolin you can see our gifts.

@surie: two thumbs for your minsun PS-ed awesome
:-bd

just share our photobook to minsun... hope you like guys
  8->

29910404.jpg

70864879.jpg

tn2hl.jpg

56470481.jpg

89696962.jpg

86994711.jpg

21437583.jpg

tn3j.jpg

46685774.jpg

19768520822635585964610.jpg

5b2f3dfa03760aa79f51467.jpg

30059134791276536488100.jpg

41875728686791521781115.jpg

@saintzizahmino: hohoho...nice to see you here mommy love
@cevrina: welcome to our lovely thread dear, feel free to posting about our minsun

i feel so sick to see some people out there tried to copy anything about our posting.Hello....be creative people ok. don't being a copycat [-X  :-q

God bless MinSun n Minsuner... O:-) have nice weekend all  

Hello Minsuners, have a splendid day everyone  :-h  :x

[News]
Goo Hye Sun’s Movies to Have Special Screening at JIMFF

YGFanboy
July 28, 2012

goohyesun.jpg

Goo Hye Sun‘s full-length film ‘Peach Tree‘ and short film ‘Fragments of the Memories‘ will be shown at Jecheon International Music & Film Festival (JIMFF).

The 8th JIMFF will be held from August 9th through the 15th at Chungbuk in Jecheon. As Asia’s very first music & film festival, JIMFF strives to introduce a variety of film and music to the public, and is successfully drawing the attention of movie-goers in Korea. With this year’s slogan, ‘Just One More Step‘, the JIMFF is displaying commitment to evolving into a more competitive film festival.

This is not the first time that Goo Hye Sun has had a special screening at JIMFF. This is her second visit to JIMFF after her first featured film ‘Magic‘ was put on display at the 6th JIMFF.

Her full-length film ‘Peach Tree‘ drew much attention due to the cast line-up of Jo Seung Woo, Ryu Duk Hwan, and Nam Sang Mi, and also for it’s plot of a mutated man who has one body and two faces. The film gained further interest after previously being acknowledged at the 16th annual Busan International Film Festival and is expected to be released this October.

On the other hand, Goo Hye Sun’s short film ‘Fragments of the Memories‘ is a short 3D movie which in detail expresses the character’s emotions as he reminisces of the past treasured moments in his life. Actor Yoo Seung Ho takes the lead in this fim, remarkably playing the role of a character that symbolizes treasured memories.

Actress Goo Hye Sun has used tracks she personally wrote and composed as the theme songs for these two films, giving the movies a much more lyrical appeal.

Goo Hye Sun has earned praise for her short films, ‘Lovely Assisant‘ & ‘You‘, along with her full-length film, ‘Magic‘. She is making her debut as a director with ‘Lovely Assistant‘, which she received awards for at the Chinese Mobile Film Festival, as well as at the Japanese Short Shorts Asia Film Festival, Busan Asia Short Film Festival, and Buchun International Fantastic Film Festival. Her film ‘Magic‘ was also recognized at the Jeonju International Film Festival and the Tokyo International Film Festival, amongst others.

Meanwhile, this year’s JIMFF will be divided into 8 sections and will screen a total of 120 works from 27 countries. Goo Hye Sun’s two projects will be introduced in the ‘The Today of Korean Music Films’ section.

‘Fragments of Memories‘ will be shown on August 10th and 12th, while ‘Peach Tree‘ will be shown on August 14th.

Goo Hye Sun will also take some time to converse with the audience before the showing of ‘Peach Tree‘.

credit: http://ygunited.com/2012/07/28/goo-hye-suns-movies-to-have-special-screening-at-jimff/

Hello Korean Minsuners, :-h

I really envy you all, this is a great opportunity to greet and meet HS-ssi as PD-Nim :D

Here's the venue for JIMFF, Open Talk session for Hyesun will be on Aug 14 19:00, while PT will be shown at 20:00. So Hyesun would be able to meet & share with the audience before viewing the movie. :-bd

------❤@❤@❤------

Another video about Hyesun meeting the Leukemia patient Seo Deuh Kuh
credit KoreanLeukemia / upload by meow

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time"
~Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait~