[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

Guest ~*~StRaWbErRy SoDa~*~

OMG really??? I want them to be together!

I haven't watch episode 12 yet!!! Damn CB! :angry:

SW knew what sena want to say and he said don't say it but finally sena did it. And SW cried

Today don't have preview for tomorrow >*< can't wait for tomorrow nite.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(imsky @ Oct 9 2005, 07:57 AM)

here are other NG clips

mms://211.106.66.141:80/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding08_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141:80/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding07_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141:80/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding06_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141:80/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding05_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141:80/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding04_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141:80/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding03_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141:80/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding02_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141:80/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding01_700.asf

some are new released

hi imsky

the above links does not seem to DL. Please further advise. thanks.

oops, removing the port number 80 from the address will solve the problem

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding08_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding07_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding06_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding05_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding04_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding03_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding02_700.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_700/dra_wedding01_700.asf

some parts of NG are very funny :P

can somebody pls tell us what happened in today's episode? why did sena ask for a divorce? did sw and ys meet up again or sth? can't wait for hq cb links to come out!!! can't wait to watch epi13...am watching the preview for epi14 (thanks for the link aQuALyN ) but it's buffering like crazy and i can see a knife in tomorrow's episode...wonder what that meant...anybody care to give any translations to what sena is saying please please?

Guest christina

im confused about something. Did sena really have sex with jinhee or did he just imply that they did because he was upset? and if they did have sex, how the hell could she not remember??? i mean, he was her first and she forgets that she had sex with him until she see's him? that does not make sense at all and doesnt fit her character either... anyways, she wasnt completely honest with seung woo so i dont think she should be so pissed at him for having feelings for yoonsoo.

Guest RainyDay

Can someone pleaseeeeeeeeee upload the episode 13 in YSI??? I can't wait to see this episode even though I know it will be very sad. I've read the summary of this episode and seen the captions. Poor Sena, she finally decides to leave SW!!.

Concerning the one night stand, I'm still skeptical abou it. The dialogue is very misleading. It opens to many interpretations. I think the scriptwriter is purposely written this way.

im confused about something. Did sena really have sex with jinhee or did he just imply that they did because he was upset? and if they did have sex, how the hell could she not remember??? i mean, he was her first and she forgets that she had sex with him until she see's him? that does not make sense at all and doesnt fit her character either... anyways, she wasnt completely honest with seung woo so i dont think she should be so pissed at him for having feelings for yoonsoo.

On one hand I'm with you Christina..... 'How can you not remember that you're no longer a virgin' especially a conservative Korean girl... it's just totally off base!

Now on the other hand, I'm not with you with regards to Sena being pissed with Seung woo. Sena should be very pissed. True she was not 100% truthful with seung woo (and I personally think that she should keep it to herself) but unlike seung woo, Sena is not acting on her past emotions. Each and every chance Seung Woo get he acts out his feelings for Yoon Soo. Moreover, he does this at the expense of disregrading Sena's feelings, emotions and postion as his wife. I don't think she should run away from the problem by asking for a divorce. I think she should first try communication and counseling.

Guest iceskeki

I really don't think Sena slept with JH. Where are you guys getting this idea?

I think perhaps JH and she has skinship... but sex?? that's unlike the jang nara chracter that we've seen for the past 13 episodes.. she was scared of being touched by SW, even. She didn't even know how to KISS him.. remember? I think in episode 2 or so, Sena's friends were making fun of her because Sena didn't know how to kiss or anything.. and there was a scene where she was practicing in front of the mirror (small scene).

So yea.. that's what i think. :P

Guest SweetKim

like i said before...i think they did sleep together

no..i think it was pretty clear that they did sleep together b/c i forgot the conv. between yoonsu and jinhui basically said it. they don't just come out and say it (b/c its korea..haha but jinhui mentioned it was like a 'one-night thing' b/c he was lonely and bored and sena was there and it didn't mean ne thing) but i'm pretty sure they did. if they didn't why would sena say that jinhui is the only guy to seung-woo when she met like 2937829375 different guys for marraige meeting???

i noe azn countries might be more conservative and prudish.but they won't make SUCH a big deal over some skinship..and even if sena just kissed and hugged jinhui..it still doesn't explain why she doesn't remember..i mean jinhui is that bad of a kisser?? lolz. so i think they def. slept together~

yea but it was totally weird that she didn't remember..it's like i slept with you? haha. and i totally agree w/ christina...yea although sena has every reason to be angry at SeungWoo, she shouldn't be disregarding the fact that she too lied. Seung-woo may still feel things for yoonsu but he's been trying for the past 23975342 episodes, to be loyal to Sena. Obviously, he'll still meet up w/ yoonsu..b/c thats like saying don't meet up w/ someone you were sisters with for your entire life. and sena is misunderstanding Seungwoo's every move..even before the fact that she really ""FOUND" out that yoonsu was his past love. but, how do yu think sw's gonna feel once he finds out the truth. i mean, what would sena have to say about that??-->uhhh yu lied to me and i was ticked off at you, but you shouldn't be mad at me for lying to you also?? Plus SENA knew that seungwoo had strong feelings for someone even BEFORE the marriage...sw even warned her of that

like i said before...i think they did sleep together

yea but it was totally weird that she didn't remember..it's like i slept with you? haha. and i totally agree w/ christina...yea although sena has every reason to be angry at SeungWoo, she shouldn't be disregarding the fact that she too lied. Seung-woo may still feel things for yoonsu but he's been trying for the past 23975342 episodes, to be loyal to Sena. Obviously, he'll still meet up w/ yoonsu..b/c thats like saying don't meet up w/ someone you were sisters with for your entire life. and sena is misunderstanding Seungwoo's every move..even before the fact that she really ""FOUND" out that yoonsu was his past love. but, how do yu think sw's gonna feel once he finds out the truth. i mean, what would sena have to say about that??-->uhhh yu lied to me and i was ticked off at you, but you shouldn't be mad at me for lying to you also?? Plus SENA knew that seungwoo had strong feelings for someone even BEFORE the marriage...sw even warned her of that

I think he may come off as being mad with Sena but in reality it will be an inferiority complex. Come on JinHui has capture the heart of both of his women! And if he let's Sena go JH will get her just like he got Yoonsu. Infact it will be like SW handing her over on a silver platter.

Dang..... That gots to make the junior feel like a junior!

Archived