Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

:lol: ...

Things apparently have not changed. Yesterday when asked about the possibility of finding love with his co-stars on movie sets, he replied with a chuckle: “I wished I could too, but in the last five years, all my co-stars have been male actors.”

thanx for the article...

n Thankssss to his directors for tat ... during 5 years...

:lol::lol:

Thanks dear.. save ur INJECTION to him.. me dun need urs but really need HIS INJECTION...

MUAHAHAHHAHAH...36_11_6.gif

hohooo....notty..notty...notty....gal......

Things apparently have not changed. Yesterday when asked about the possibility of finding love with his co-stars on movie sets, he replied with a chuckle: “I wished I could too, but in the last five years, all my co-stars have been male actors.”

hahaa......he actually admit that he need love ...., 5 years gals....it's too long to be a single.......

just choose one of wives here...or all ladies here..., we wud be glad to accompany in shifts.. right gals... ;)

hohooo....notty..notty...notty....gal......

hahaa......he actually admit that he need love ...., 5 years gals....it's too long to be a single.......

just choose one of wives here...or all ladies here..., we wud be glad to accompany in shifts.. right gals... ;)

1000 x right...

then we will set up SIPSIOW SHIFT...

Tat schedule shift must be made by Azura... his manager here...4_17_3.gif

SG gals....

On this coming Thurday 22 Dec at 8pm,

Channel U programme "Men's Uno" will have coverage of JDG's in Singapore!

Inez, remember we took a pic of the host "Adam" at the airport? :)

U mean this cutie is Adam?..

P1010554.jpg

TY..pls resize this for me...and i see you are still in the 'bulge..now u see it now u dont..' mood.. :P

gimme a break!!

Some pics from the Typhoon Stage Greeting in Pusan..

(source from Adonis Int'l)

A tired looking JDG..man..it has been Super HEctic for my baby..hope he will get enuff rest soon..with me..hehe..

01fm.jpg

02fm.jpg

05fm.jpg

TY..will try n repost 'Adam' pic again..

Guest polabola

Warm, down-to-earth and carrying no airs, he immediately won over the roomful of reporters with his very first words: A short greeting in Mandarin.

Jian dao nimen hen gaoxing,” he cooed. The Mandarin phrase means “I’m very happy to meet all of you”.

But he coolly downplayed the amount of effort he spent on speaking the language, saying simply: “I didn’t really study hard. Mandarin is very difficult to master because of the four intonations.”

Asked if the high budgets were because he was the most expensive actor in South Korea, he said candidly: “I’m not aware of how much money other Korean actors are getting, but you can say I’m one of the most expensive actors.”

It was reported that when he was filming The Promise in remote areas in China for six months last year, he lost weight when his kimchi supply ran out and he had no appetite. Emergency supplies had to be brought in from Beijing and he survived on rice and kimchi for the rest of the production.

Does he always bring kimchi with him? Grinning like a schoolboy he nodded firmly and said in English: “Yes!”

Give that man a packet of kimchi.

credit: YoonEe, just jang dong gun

Awwwwwww I just love reading his interviews! he can be ubber frank and candid without sounding arrogant, and yet I consider him as humble lol. I just love how he shows his personality and his sort of corkiness...he's the man! B)

OMG.. IKS.. ur siggy is huge..

it wud be subject to fine by MOD..

need me to resize that to the regulated size?

TY : yes please.... :)

Marchy : I will go to 'mangdu' ;)

Audrey: Pleaseeeeeeee helpppp..........

Audrey, how can i have complete of his film, coz my collection of his movie are not complete yet.....

some people said that i should ask you for a help ;)

can you help me... :D

btw, i only have Taeguki and All about eve

Tks a lot for the advance :)

Guest ellabel

1000 x right...

then we will set up SIPSIOW SHIFT...

Tat schedule shift must be made by Azura... his manager here...4_17_3.gif

Dont forget to include me in the shifting. And, i can do 2-3 shifts, no prob. :rolleyes:;)

inez babe, those were gorgeous pics of JDG.

He doesnt look worn-out yet.

I guess he will be if we lay our hands on him. :P:lol:

TY : yes please.... :)

Marchy : I will go to 'mangdu' ;)

Audrey: Pleaseeeeeeee helpppp..........

Here u r...

ikssiggy5tg.jpg

Dont forget to include me in the shifting. And, i can do 2-3 shifts, no prob. :rolleyes:;)

Of course we never exclude u ...

btw.. wat title u registered ... for ex: darling, slave, queen ...

see.. alsmost ppl here are ® oredi..

Guest ellabel

Here u r...

ikssiggy5tg.jpg

Of course we never exclude u ...

btw.. wat title u registered ... for ex: darling, slave, queen ...

see.. alsmost ppl here are ® oredi..

Ty dear, your memory is short or is it becoz u get so blur handling 2-3 houses at the same time? :lol:

I am his beck and ca!! girl. ;):rolleyes: