hi....anneyong to everybody

im one of million fan JDG from Indonesia

its very sad that JDG not listing Indonesia to be visited

but today the Promise will be start playing in cineplex

so , we can enjoy this film..

Hope that soon as JDG will be come to our country...but when...he..he... :(

Hello anneyong chabori!! :)

Welcome to JDG thread!!

Yes..we were sad for the Babes in Malaysia n Indonesia too..

But don be now coz we all share our stories and pics here..

We pray he will come to your countries one day!!

In the mean time enjoy all his pics here!!

Thanks for the gifs babe..

if JDG would open up his arms to me like that..

i will just flip and faint..

then will have him do the CPR to me later.. revive me..then i will faint again... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the gifs babe..

if JDG would open up his arms to me like that..

i will just flip and faint..

then will have him do the CPR to me later.. revive me..then i will faint again... :rolleyes:

knew u gonna said that ;)

knew u gonna said that ;)

Naked Sushi Gangs living in Sipsiow land always has same thoughts...

Gosh TY_KSW, you know who all the wives are from...... really a good record... have to manage here n then KSW..... *faints*.......... can take it or not!!!!

come and join the fun Azura and Inez will have... serious.... you gotta know this girls..........

Asian is borderless.. Me will join u gals in sipsiow land one day.. my promise..

when all of us rush to squeeze that honeys... (K-Adams)

Poor that hunks...

*waves* JDG fans esp. to Inez :D

Hellu Mrs WonBin... for stopping by our home.. come n stay...

Also see ya in my Kwon's thread... Happy to tat.. :):)

I miss ur hubbi... his escape for a time... but when the hero backs.. the happiness will be more meaningful...

Dear gals, i found Vietnamnet praising hubbi so much at http://vietnamnet.vn/giaitri/chatvip/2005/12/524356/

Wat they are saying think we all know .. same like what the other mags in this continental issued. M sorri not translate the long long script. They wrote he is the Star of the K-Stars...n the most important i notice tat they quoted his saying that there was no chemical or emotion or feeling when casting the scene wif full-naked Cecilia (u gal remember tat scene wif fat abs :( )

He said that she is pro n hard working ... no mentioned about charming or beauty ... :lol::lol: such a loyal hubbi huh ?

Here is their pix..

images854853_20040409-204505.jpg

images854857_golden02.jpg

images854859_20040409-204624.jpg

U gals must know tat.. in Vietnam they hardly ever have any praise to foreign stars but only convey their weak points or scandal... However they did give speciality n priority to Jang n Kwon...

Think may be Viet MAgs know they are my hubbies... :lol:

images854859_20040409-204624.jpg

The young DongGun... was a real cutie...too..

TY..thanks for sharing this article with us...!!

Yes..i think JDG is very genuine in being so warm hearted..that's why they all love him.. :rolleyes:

Dropping off some more pics, from his english forum board! :)

hotdg.jpg

hotdg1.jpg

hotdg2.jpg

ella, I missed that feature in Arirang! :(

Inez, have a safe trip to JB! :)

Everyone, have a great week ahead! :)

Just..reposting Jisung's..

Jis babe...u know these pics are just like 'after sex' kind of look.....hehehe... and satisfaction shown especially the last pic.. *droolz*..:rolleyes:;)

Hai..Chabori, welcome and enjoy JDG's thread...

I'm from Indonesia too...so sad huh Dong Gun Babe not coming in our country.. :(

Btw, which part of Indonesia are you?

annyeong haseyo chabori...

yes..very sad he's not coming to our country...

gald to know the promise will be played in cineplex.., me have to wait a little to watch it..

I prefer to wait the DVD release out rather than watching in the movie..., you know...they will do cencor in some scenes..especially the bed scene..... B) meanwhile i'm waiting for this scene to see oppa's expression....hehe...

don't stop hoping and praying..., someday he will visist us.........

TY dear....

another good reporting about him......

so far never heard any bad news about oppa...., meaning that he is a clean celebrity....with hardworking spirit and no emotion involved eith female co workers....., that's very good indeed....., unless...he play a movie with all his wives here........ ;):lol: we can make a pro fail the job.... :P

JDG AT SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT DEPPARTURE HALL

13_changi_15_Dec__02_1r.jpg

credits to mgie/jangdonggun-club

Thanks manager for the pix ....

Darn the color hair covered haft of pix...

Guest labonita

hi all, sorry for my disappearance. i can't open soompi at home :( (gateaway timed out)

anyway, i'm here with some pix. there're not many pix, i don't know why. let's hope that members of JDG-club Thailand will help out with more pix and clips.

i didn't take any photos. i went to airport with my dv cam. unfortunately, it wasn't working :( .. cried myself out yesterday. sorry gals. i'll try to get other sources of pix.

mr.JDG is gorgeous, the way he walked out from the airport and straight to the exit door..whooaaa... with his brown leather jacket and shades. he waved and fans fainted. :D always smiling...

more pix from the event yesterday evening:

http://www.hunsa.com/2005/entertainment/vi...id=3016&catid=6

006.jpg

the sentences in red:

MC: about 'the promise', it's about 'love triangle'. how Mr.JDG to deal with it if he'll have that kind of experience?

JDG: when it comes to love, i'll fight for it, never surrender

some pix from jangdonggun-club.com:

to see pix in webboard, visit website: click 'board'

1135102066.jpg 1135102268.jpg

1135102154.jpg

1135102551.jpg

TY dear....

another good reporting about him......

so far never heard any bad news about oppa...., meaning that he is a clean celebrity....with hardworking spirit and no emotion involved eith female co workers....., that's very good indeed....., unless...he play a movie with all his wives here........ ;):lol: we can make a pro fail the job.... :P

If we both haf chance to "play" a movie wif him.. sure tat wud be norminated for best actor n best actress gangs... at Blue Dragon awards.... Tat time we all squeeze his hands/body/his everthing not tat dame LeeNaYoung ... hohohoho.

Here The prize go toooooooooo Jang n Gangs...

36_9_5.gif36_9_5.gif36_9_5.gif36_9_5.gif

Guest chabori

Hai..Chabori, welcome and enjoy JDG's thread...

I'm from Indonesia too...so sad huh Dong Gun Babe not coming in our country.. :(

Btw, which part of Indonesia are you?

Hi....I'm in Jakarta, slipi, u know?

Have u seen promise? maybe we can seeing together.. :D

Guest ellabel

I want to share this article here originally posted by my hunnie friend, rubie at LBH thread. It says so many wonderful things about JDG. smileyinlove.gif

Credits to Ailing at LBH.SG for the highlight & sharing!

And the hunkiest Korean star is...

This year was a brilliant one for fans of Korean heavenly kings Bae Yong Joon, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun and Won Bin. CHANG MAY CHOON and two fans who met all four during their promotional tours here rate and decide who gave a better show

--Pics/DEURBON CHOW, HEDY KHOO,THE STRAITS TIMES

December 20, 2005

Won Bin

NP_3237525_17_12_2005t.jpg

DESCRIBED as aloof, shy and reticent, Won Bin, 28, made the fastest exit at Changi Airport, leaving disappointed fans in his wake.

In town in January to promote My Brother, he was also the only king who did not do small group interviews.

His teen fan base's only chance to ogle at him was during the media conference held at IMM Building.

He was also the only one to be hit with bad press - there was talk that he was demanding and made the event organiser run errands.

He failed to boost the dismal $130,000 box office takings.

Jang Dong Gun

NP_3239530_19_12_2005_8t.jpg

EASY-GOING. Manly. And very handsome indeed. These are the words used most often to describe Dong Gun, 33.

He had the grandest welcome - a fleet of five sports cars including a Lamborghini.

In town last week to promote his film, The Promise, he exuded natural charm and conquered the crowds without even trying.

With nary a complaint, the obliging star worked his butt off - giving interviews until 11pm despite having an early morning flight to catch the next day.

Bae Yong Joon

NP_3237450_16_12_2005t.jpg

WHILE visiting last March to plug his movie Untold Scandal, Bae Yong Joon scored several distinctions - including having an orchid named after him.

The 33-year-old had the biggest airport welcome and the most elaborate closed-door fan gathering, both with a turnout of over 1,000.

Every bit the perfect superstar, he went all out to charm and impress with his megawatt smile and impeccable manners, and even brought paper fans as gifts for the local media.

While members of his close-knit fan club, Joon's Family, will fondly gush over how gentlemanly and caring he was, outsiders may have felt alienated by his dazzling star power.

Still, his arrival helped the film to rake in $428,000 at the box office - a mean feat for an R21 title.

Lee Byung Hun

NP_3237459_16_12_2005_8.jpg

SUAVE and brimming with confidence, Byung Hun, 35, was arguably the most down-to-earth.

Here in February to plug his self-titled DVD box set, his entourage was the smallest - just his manager and an assistant - and he chose to work with local stylists including David Gan.

His command of English worked to his advantage, and he was so relaxed that he could joke with both media and fans.

Clearly an adventurer, he was the only one who risked being mobbed to take a walk down Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. He even tried the G-Max reverse bungee!

FAN FAVOURITE

OF the four heavenly kings, Jang Dong Gun emerged the favourite among our panel.

Shin Min Daily News journalist Chan Yunn Horng said: '(He's) the most easy-going and obliging. Bae Yong Joon is friendly too, but he still had his own set of rules.'

Events organiser Angeline Wong, 39, said: 'Jang Dong Gun is very sincere. He'll look at you and listen when you talk to him, and he tries his best to reply in his limited English.'

Lee Byung Hun, however, scored for his reasonably good English, sense of humour, and his strong bond with his fans.

Administrative executive Yvonne Tan, 34, recalled how he was asked if he could speak French since he studied French literature, and he jokingly retorted: 'What? I don't like to be tested!'

The consensus about Won Bin is that he was too shy and reticent - perhaps due to his youth and inexperience in dealing with fans and media.

As for Bae Yong Joon, the two fans found him too distant.

Miss Wong said: 'His killer smile really kills and he's friendly too, but you still feel some distance from him.'

Added Miss Tan: 'It's hard to get close to him because there are just too many fans around!'

Source: The Electric New Paper

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...5115940,00.html?