Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest janecokie1430293059

odzs.jpg

@amri - Thanks.  Miss ya too 'hon'.  Merry Christmas!  >:D<
Here wishing you and all JDG fans a warm & wonderful holiday season. <3
Enjoy your time with family & friends!! 

@irilight - Welcome >:D<  ....and we look forward to more of your sharings, too.  Fighting!! :D

:)] @ruffluv dearie - plz spare some of your time on Christmas day & post those "Crying Man" BTS photos here for us to see?!  #prettyplease  #thisisALLIwantforChristmas :-)
(since I can't read Chinese...was totally lost in that Baidu site lol :P )

Rite here waitin' for U...  (:|

cxfs.jpg

@amri28 and @janecookie... Thank you very much...I appreciate your warm welcome...
I also miss Kim Do-Jin...  terribly....

I hope we get more and more news about JDG.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Woo Bin: “I Would Like to Act with Jang Dong Gun Again”
jang-dong-gun-kim-woo-bin.png

Actor Kim Woo Bin has expressed his desire to work together with top star Jang Dong Gun once more.

On December 24, Kim Woo Bin met up with SBS to discuss his MC position at the upcoming 2013 SBS Drama Awards. During the interview, he also revealed his feelings towards industry senior Jang Dong Gun. 

“Having had the chance to act together with Jang Dong Gun, even just once, is an honor. He gave me a lot of advice when we were filming, and I am very thankful for that. Even my parents are fans of Jang Dong Gun,” expressing how highly he thinks of the actor. Both of them acted in last year’s hit drama “Gentleman’s Dignity,” in which Kim Woo Bin played a stubborn high school student that is in love with Seo Yi Soo (Kim Ha Neul), and Jang Dong Gun had the role of Seo Yi Soo’s love interest Kim Do Jin.
~~~~~
Kept only relevant info. full article on Soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-family: 'Open Sans','Helvetica Neue',Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Merry Xmas to those who celebrate it!

• 4 weeks later...

Happy 2014 everyone! How come this JDG thread is so quiet and stagnant? Can't we make it loud and make some noise to keep it alive? After all, it's a brand new year and we ought to start it with a bang! <:-P =D>

So how's everyone doin'? @janecokie, @willenette, @ruffluv, @irilight! How are you guys? Missin' you all and all your posts here! Please let me feel your presence, soon! And I wanna say hi to @suchadiva42! Welcome to this thread and hope to hear a lot from you my dear! ;) >:D<

I just want to share something which is kind of related to The Crying Man movie JDG is filming. One of his co stars there, Anthony Dilio who plays one of the guys in the gang with JDG is such a nice person. Eversince I saw JDG's photo with him which @janecokie posted here a few months back, I searched for him on Twitter and followed him. Guess what? He followed me back and he's so nice and kind. We're even friends on Facebook. He said that JDG is an awesome person. He sometimes tweets and shares some Crying Man BTS. It's super fun to interact with someone who knows JDG personally. He even thought that @JangDongGun_PH was JDG's personal Twitter account. But I told him that JDG doesn't have Twitter nor an FB account. I know it because Kim Soo Ro (Im Taesan in AGD) confirmed it to his Twitter followers when they were asking him about JDG's Twitter account. Besides I read in an article that JDG once said that he doesn't want to share his daily routine in public through social media. He thought it was kind of embarassing and wants to keep his life outside the movies and dramas, very private. Hence, he doesn't have any Twitter account but his wife KSY, does have one and I'm following her as well.

So long! Hope you'll keep posting great stuffs about our dearest JDG!

God bless everyone! :)

amri28 said: Happy 2014 everyone! How come this JDG thread is so quiet and stagnant? Can't we make it loud and make some noise to keep it alive? After all, it's a brand new year and we ought to start it with a bang! <:-P =D> So how's everyone doin'? @janecokie, @willenette, @ruffluv, @irilight! How are you guys? Missin' you all and all your posts here! Please let me feel your presence, soon! And I wanna say hi to @suchadiva42! Welcome to this thread and hope to hear a lot from you my dear! ;) >:D< I just want to share something which is kind of related to The Crying Man movie JDG is filming. One of his co stars there, Anthony Dilio who plays one of the guys in the gang with JDG is such a nice person. Eversince I saw JDG's photo with him which @janecokie posted here a few months back, I searched for him on Twitter and followed him. Guess what? He followed me back and he's so nice and kind. We're even friends on Facebook. He said that JDG is an awesome person. He sometimes tweets and shares some Crying Man BTS. It's super fun to interact with someone who knows JDG personally. He even thought that @JangDongGun_PH was JDG's personal Twitter account. But I told him that JDG doesn't have Twitter nor an FB account. I know it because Kim Soo Ro (Im Taesan in AGD) confirmed it to his Twitter followers when they were asking him about JDG's Twitter account. Besides I read in an article that JDG once said that he doesn't want to share his daily routine in public through social media. He thought it was kind of embarassing and wants to keep his life outside the movies and dramas, very private. Hence, he doesn't have any Twitter account but his wife KSY, does have one and I'm following her as well. So long! Hope you'll keep posting great stuffs about our dearest JDG! God bless everyone! :)

Hi @willenette! Nice to hear from you! :)

Accdng to Anthony Dilio, they still have a week to finish their shooting. I'm not just sure if it includes JDG's part in the movies. He said the movie's slated to be released sometime in May or June playdate. I hope it will be shown here in our country so I wouldn't have to look for it and watch it on line.

Yes, I agree with @rubie, I think JDG's hair in the early episodes of AAE is a bit lighter than his real hair color. Those parts in AAE when he was in London and until episode 8 I think.

Hi @forevergirl! Maybe each one of us can contribute and update the infos there ourselves, don't you think so?

I'm sure all of us share almost everything and anything about JDG.

So let's just do our parts and share what we know okay? :)

Oh yes @forevergirl, you may do so my dear! And thanks for taking the initiative! ;) we do appreciate it a lot!

Thanks for taking notice of what should be done on the first page of this thread. As long as you want to update, it will be fine with us and I'm sure the one who started this thread won't mind at all! :):P

Nice meeting you and hope to see more of you here! ;)

@amri28, since the member who starter this thread havent been online since 2010 , that is why we have been updating the first page of actors/actresses who havent been updated for long.
so if anyone is interested to take over the starter page or the first page let me know so I we could me requests to the admins Thank you

amri28 said: Hi @willenette! Nice to hear from you! :) Accdng to Anthony Dilio, they still have a week to finish their shooting. I'm not just sure if it includes JDG's part in the movies. He said the movie's slated to be released sometime in May or June playdate. I hope it will be shown here in our country so I wouldn't have to look for it and watch it on line. Yes, I agree with @rubie, I think JDG's hair in the early episodes of AAE is a bit lighter than his real hair color. Those parts in AAE when he was in London and until episode 8 I think. Hi @forevergirl! Maybe each one of us can contribute and update the infos there ourselves, don't you think so? I'm sure all of us share almost everything and anything about JDG. So let's just do our parts and share what we know okay? :)

Hi @willenette! Regarding the updates on the first page of this thread, I'm sure @forevergirl knows well about the rules! I think she knows what to do with it. She might as well takeover it once she had informed the admin about it! ;)

As for me, I still prefer to watch "The Crying Man" on the big screen. I'd like to see JDG doing those action scenes come alive on the big screen! Can't wait to see it! ;)

Let's all hope and pray that it will be a smash hit! As Anthony Dilio said, with JDG in it, it's going to be a big hit for sure! :)