Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest janecokie1430293059

Jang Dong Gun and Anthony Dilio :-)

66lp.jpg
7npd.jpg
Courtesy of: Anthony Dilio

B-) B-) B-) B-) :)]
Great rehearsal with are lead actor Jang Dong Gun, the legendary Dana Lee, the amazing Brian Tee, and very talented and funny Alexander Wraith and Dir. Jeong Beom Lee.  Honored to be here, now sleep before tonight 18 hour shoot.

7b2r.jpg
Source: Facebook/AnthonyDilio.LA

Guest janecokie1430293059

Have a great weekend.... @amri, @willenette, @ruffluv, @mikeymeeks, and all :-) :-)
Just learned that we could have some snow today....brrrrr  30 degrees rite now
#ilovesnow
:D

zonw.jpg
vqlc.jpg
1g7k.jpg

Jang Dong Gun and Anthony Dilio

:-)

Courtesy of:

Anthony Dilio

B-) B-) B-) B-)

:)

]

Great rehearsal with are lead actor Jang Dong Gun, the legendary Dana Lee, the amazing Brian Tee, and very talented and funny Alexander Wraith and Dir. Jeong Beom Lee.  Honored to be here, now sleep before tonight 18 hour shoot.

Source:

Facebook/AnthonyDilio.LA

Dunno if it has been posted here, but JDG is expecting his second child ... his wife is pregnant due in March I think .... *sigh* ... no more chances of shipping JDG to KHN in the future! LOL .... yeah I am still not over AGD!

Hi @jma030201! Yup that news have been posted several times! ;)

Yes what a great news for JDG fans! :P Hope he/she will have the same birth month as his/her dad's!

Their first born, Min Joon has the same birth month with KSY, which is Oct.

I'm sure they're one beautiful family!

What with a handsome dad like JDG

and a beautiful mom in KSY! They're all goodlooking people! \:D/

Just like you I'm still rewatching AGD. Can't seem to get over with it! Still like to watch Do Jin and his naughty ways and how he teases Yi Soo! I really miss this Kdrama a lot!

I just hope they'd make a part 2 of it, same casts with just a little add ons and bigger family! [-O<

Let's hope for the best! :):P

He looks so adorable in that coat and what's up with that hair? It just looks messed up in my opinion. But whatever he does to his beautiful physique or face or whatever, I will always love him, as always. But one thing that makes me feel creepy: He looks tall when he stands next to somebody else smaller than him like KHN in AGD but when he stands next to Anthony Dillo, he looks so short. Wait, is that me or the resized photo that just makes him look weird?

Hi @mikeymeeks! JDG is definitely tall!

I did some homework and checked out Anthony Dilio on Google. He's about the same height as JDG's. Both men stand at 5'11. JDG's height is 180-181cm while Dilio's 180cm. So logically, JDG's not shorter than 180cm.

As for that photo posted by @janecokie, if you look at it closely, JDG's shoulder is a bit higher than that of Dilio's. Hence he looks taller than Dilio. Maybe because Dilio's face and phisique is quite big compared to JDG's. That's why you look at it the other way! And sometimes JDG tends to slouch a bit that's why he looks a little shorter than his real height.

His wife KSY is 5'6 tall same with KHN. When he's right next to KSY, he still looks so tall even when KSY is wearing 3" heels. So he's absolutely tall.

I remember something I've read about JDG and KSY when their relationship wasn't yet in the open, KSY said that her boyfriend is someone's who's very tall and very kind. :x

Well anyway, JDG stands tall 'cause he's a super megastar and the star among all Hallyu stars! ;) :x

Source: Google/ Wikipedia

Guest ruffluv

jma030201 said: Dunno if it has been posted here, but JDG is expecting his second child ... his wife is pregnant due in March I think .... *sigh* ... no more chances of shipping JDG to KHN in the future! LOL .... yeah I am still not over AGD!

hi @jma030201 .....ahhhh, i miss those time when AGD was airing...the AGD thread was happening then...now it's more silent than a graveyard...sigh... :( ...anyway, i always remember you when i read 50 shades of grey...lol...i have no idea why, but it's something about you being impatient with do jin-yi soo sexual relationship progress...lol...when you mentioned it i haven't read the book, so i have no idea what you were talking about. now that i have read it, it just clicked...lol. I simply love grey's character. he's so similar to do jin i guess, minus all those ermm,,,BDSM, of course...lol

@amri28, it's so sweet to see how  you are so into DG. I was like you when i first knew him some 10 years ago too. I went through a lot of heartbreak tho some 3 to 4 years ago...lol...and after that my 'craziness' subsided a little. Plus i'm becoming extremely busy with works these past few years, therefore i'm turning into a silent reader more and more. But he's still the only man in my heart... :x

Oh yes @ruffluv, how I love JDG so much! He serves as my inspiration in life! Yes you can say I love him, too! But mine is more of too much fandom and adulation! I just love watching him and I can do that all day if I want to! :P I could drool and sigh staring at his photos or videos but not in a fatal attraction sort of way. An avid, ardent or fanatic kind of a true blue JDG fan. But I'm still living in reality meaning I know that he's my idol and I'm just his huge fan!

I mean I didn't react the way his other avid fans did when he tied the knot with KSY in May, 2010. I remained his loyal fan through the years and was also happy for him when he decided to start his own family. I wasn't broken hearted because I didn't hallucinate that he was my boyfriend and he jilted

me by marrying Ko So Young.

I love him not the way that I want him to love me back as a woman 'cause it's not gonna happen and that's the next thing to impossible! Maybe a little appreciation from him for my love and devotion for him as an actor would be enough for me. I love JDG the person and the actor and not as my man! There's that thin red line that separates my obssession with JDG and it's the fact that he's a Hallyu super megastar that I adore and I'm just a crazy fan going gaga over him.

Maybe someday this obssession would tone down a bit but for now I'm enjoying every minute of it!

:x <:-P :D

As I always say a little madness is good to unleash the lunacy in you! ;)

Oh yes @ruffluv, how I love JDG so much! He serves as my inspiration in life! Yes you can say I love him, too! But mine is more of too much fandom and adulation! I just love watching him and I can do that all day if I want to! :P I could drool and sigh staring at his photos or videos but not in a fatal attraction sort of way. An avid, ardent or fanatic kind of a true blue JDG fan. But I'm still living in reality meaning I know that he's my idol and I'm just his huge fan!

I mean I didn't react the way his other avid fans did when he tied the knot with KSY in May, 2010. I remained his loyal fan through the years and was also happy for him when he decided to start his own family. I wasn't broken hearted because I didn't hallucinate that he was my boyfriend and he jilted

me by marrying Ko So Young.

I love him not the way that I want him to love me back as a woman 'cause it's not gonna happen and that's the next thing to impossible! Maybe a little appreciation from him for my love and devotion for him as an actor would be enough for me. I love JDG the person and the actor and not as my man! There's that thin red line that separates my obssession with JDG and it's the fact that he's a Hallyu super megastar that I adore and I'm just a crazy fan going gaga over him.

Maybe someday this obssession would tone down a bit but for now I'm enjoying every minute of it!

:x <:-P :D

As I always say a little madness is good to unleash the lunacy in you! ;)

@mikeymeeks: Just say I love him! Short and simple! But I like your going around the topic without leaving the circle, to say how much you love him. Understood. I love him too. He can marry KSY, but I'm not that happy, personally. Because there are many other actresses or in fact, many other women out there, in the world to choose from...like me! :D I know I'm too young for him, but age is no limit. I will protect him and care him, even feed him with all my might to be a perfect wife for him. JDG please choose me! But at least they have a pro: Such a beautiful couple!

Wow! @mikeymeeks, "JDG please choose me!" So how old are you my dear? I guess every single fan of JDG wants to be his wife!

And who wouldn't like that?

But I guess in my case, it's more on my maturity that I don't see it that way! Maybe in my wildest illusion I may have wished for it.

Or if I were a Hallyu star like him, I would have done my best to get him and compete with KSY for his love and attention.

Yes there are many other pretty Hallyu stars out there and we all wonder why

JDG chose KSY.

In fact with his good looks and stature, he can get all the beautiful actresses of Chungmuro had he wanted it that way. Or use his popularity to get all his fancies and whims. But JDG's not like that.

That's why I love him more for that.

He's not the kind of guy who will take advantage of a girl's feelings.

Or will date every woman who likes him.

I think he's very responsible and considerate

of other's feelings.

If you have watched his appearance at PJH Show in 2008, you'll get what I mean. He said there that marrying someone who knows a lot about you but on his part he knew little of or nothing at all about that girl won't work. He said that it's important if you have mutual affection towards each other so you can spend more time together and see each other. In that same interview, when PJH asked him how many girls he has dated, he said that there were only two girls he had dated "seriously".

I guess others we're considered just friendly dates or simply platonic? :P

As far as I know at least from the articles that I've read about him, the only two girlfriends of his that have been publicized was Jung Ah Yum and Ko So Young.

After his break up with Jung Ah Yum, there were rumors linking him to other actresses including KSY but nothing came out of it.

When that PJH interview took place, he and KSY were already an "item" but not out in the open yet.

So when he was asked to describe his ideal girl, many thought it was KSY he was

referring to.

They became officially on in 2007.

And admitted their relationship in

public two years thereafter.

Oh my! This is quite long! IDK when I start to talk about JDG I never run out of words to say. Anyhow, if you want him to marry you, here's a little trivia:

JDG's fetish on girls include having a nice wrist and a beautiful ankle.

See? JDG's not much into pretty face! Maybe he's tired of his own good looks! :P

And @mikeymeeks my dear it's okay if you feel that way with JDG!

There's nothing wrong with young love!

I'm sure when you mature you will realize that 'twas a mere infatuation and I hope it won't be a fixation.

That when you grow old, looking back, you will just laugh at it! :D

Nice meeting you here at JDG's thread! ;):)

One last question, since when did you start liking JDG? How long have you been a fan?

Till next JDG fun stuffs and sweet chats!

Take care everyone! ;):)

Wow! @mikeymeeks, "JDG please choose me!" So how old are you my dear? I guess every single fan of JDG wants to be his wife!

And who wouldn't like that?

But I guess in my case, it's more on my maturity that I don't see it that way! Maybe in my wildest illusion I may have wished for it.

Or if I were a Hallyu star like him, I would have done my best to get him and compete with KSY for his love and attention.

Yes there are many other pretty Hallyu stars out there and we all wonder why

JDG chose KSY.

In fact with his good looks and stature, he can get all the beautiful actresses of Chungmuro had he wanted it that way. Or use his popularity to get all his fancies and whims. But JDG's not like that.

That's why I love him more for that.

He's not the kind of guy who will take advantage of a girl's feelings.

Or will date every woman who likes him.

I think he's very responsible and considerate

of other's feelings.

If you have watched his appearance at PJH Show in 2008, you'll get what I mean. He said there that marrying someone who knows a lot about you but on his part he knew little of or nothing at all about that girl won't work. He said that it's important if you have mutual affection towards each other so you can spend more time together and see each other. In that same interview, when PJH asked him how many girls he has dated, he said that there were only two girls he had dated "seriously".

I guess others we're considered just friendly dates or simply platonic? :P

As far as I know at least from the articles that I've read about him, the only two girlfriends of his that have been publicized was Jung Ah Yum and Ko So Young.

After his break up with Jung Ah Yum, there were rumors linking him to other actresses including KSY but nothing came out of it.

When that PJH interview took place, he and KSY were already an "item" but not out in the open yet.

So when he was asked to describe his ideal girl, many thought it was KSY he was

referring to.

They became officially on in 2007.

And admitted their relationship in

public two years thereafter.

Oh my! This is quite long! IDK when I start to talk about JDG I never run out of words to say. Anyhow, if you want him to marry you, here's a little trivia:

JDG's fetish on girls include having a nice wrist and a beautiful ankle.

See? JDG's not much into pretty face! Maybe he's tired of his own good looks! :P

And @mikeymeeks my dear it's okay if you feel that way with JDG!

There's nothing wrong with young love!

I'm sure when you mature you will realize that 'twas a mere infatuation and I hope it won't be a fixation.

That when you grow old, looking back, you will just laugh at it! :D

Nice meeting you here at JDG's thread! ;):)

One last question, since when did you start liking JDG? How long have you been a fan?

Till next JDG fun stuffs and sweet chats!

Take care everyone! ;):)

Sorry but I don't like to give my personal information away to others. I knew JDG since 2001, in Friend. I was more interested in him when Taegukgi(I think that's the correct spelling) was released. But wrong time, he slowly fades away from my heart because I didn't see him on the screen until Good Morning President was realeased in 2009. Then AGD in 2012, when I started liking him ;)

P.S This sounds like a police report!! =))