Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest mimerita

Congratulations! They look gorgeous today!

I wish them a lifetime of everlasting love and happiness!

Guest LadyKash

Very lovely couple...hope their relationship will last for the rest of their lives...wishing all the best and good luck for both of them!.. :)

Guest TY_KSW

The bride and groom are heavenly beautiful!

the guests stars are beautiful too

especially the couple Kwon with little Luke! hehehehhe!

:lol:

Guest inezjang

The most gorgeous couple ever...Congratz dear beautiful ones!!

thanks for sharing his pics and articles everyone!! So glad many of his good buddies came to share DG's happiest day..he deserved all the happiness...*sniff..sobs..*

Guest miniejungle

haiz... what a wedding :)

congratulations, Oppa. May your marriage last a lifetime and be filled with happiness always!

and have lots of beautiful children, :)

Guest ruffluv

ahhh...my groom (err....Ko So Young's groom... <_< ) is so gorgeous!! That woman admittedly looks very nice too...i love her gown, so beautiful!

Oppa, no hurt or hard feelings anymore.....seeing you so happy, from now onwards i only wish you happiness! Love you forever! :rolleyes:

Jang Dong Gun looks so young and handsome! He looks like himself more than 10 years a go in "The medical brothers"!!!!!!!Wish you a happily ever after marriage!!!!!!!

i was exactly thinking the same when i first saw all the pictures......exactly his Medical Brother's looks!

Guest Ibeova

I am very happy, they are so cute.

I wish you happiness in the world tda.

and Thanks for the photos

Guest patchwork

Congratulations to you Dong Gun sshie! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

That's my wish for you guys.

Guest joicy

The couple is very sophisticated. I was wondering if they would pick white rose for the bouquet to match the classic idea. But They chose a bouquet made of Lily of the valley - a very fragrant and sophisticated flower, also called "may flower". Not sure if that's coincidence, but May is also the month you surprise your beloved one with some surprised flower. And how sweetly to choose "may flower" from millions kinds.

Guest nitrogen123

Is it just me?......I didn't see any rings on their fingers in any of the photos....maybe those were the before pictures? I'm not familiar with how weddings in Korea are conducted.

Guest TY_KSW

Is it just me?......I didn't see any rings on their fingers in any of the photos....maybe those were the before pictures? I'm not familiar with how weddings in Korea are conducted.

Hi,

they happened in public short time before the ceremony carried out.

Rings will be on during the ceremony inside the hall.. :)

Guest sexy4yennie

congratulation to new couple wedding

Jang Dong Gun ang Ko So Young

I hope they'll have happy live forever

and chukae 4 the baby too he9

April 3, 2010

Jang Dong-gun, Ko So-young in Star-Studded Wedding

Korea's starriest couple finally tied knot on Sunday. Actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Ko So-young, both 38, got married in the Dynasty Hall in Hotel Shilla in central Seoul at 5 p.m. in front of some 600 guests.

At a press conference in the afternoon before the wedding, Jang appeared in a black tuxedo by Tom Ford and Ko, who is three months pregnant, was dressed in white Oscar de la Renta wedding dress.

2010050300623_1.jpg

/Courtesy of AM Entertainment

"We were grateful for the interest from fans, although there were times when the pressure was getting too much," Jang said. "But at least for today, we are very grateful. People say you get really nervous when you walk down the isle, and the whole wedding experience starts to sink in. We went to the hospital a few days ago, and the baby is healthy. We don't know yet whether it will be a boy or a girl, but personally, I hope it is a girl resembling So-young." Ko said, "I feel great today. We'll have a great life together."

The wedding itself was private, and some 70 bodyguards were on duty at the wedding hall. World-renowned florist Jeff Leatham was flown to Korea to oversee the arrangements, and Hotel Shilla senior vice president Lee Boo-jin, who is friends with Ko, directed the overall flower decoration. Former culture minister Lee O-young officiated at the wedding. Jang met the respected scholar through his son, Lee Sang-moo, who directed Jang's latest film "The Warrior's Way." Actor Park Joong-hoon hosted the event with singer Shin Seung-hoon singing the congratulatory song.

The couple spent the night at the hotel and set off on a five-day honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia. They will live in a villa in Heukseok-dong, Seoul.

2010050300623_2.jpg

2010050300623_3.jpg

Credits: englishnews@chosun.com

2010050300404_0.jpg

Actress Lee Hye-young poses as she attends the wedding of star couple Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young

in Seoul on Sunday.

2010050300404_1.jpg

U.S. Ambassador to Korea Kathleen Stephens

2010050300404_2.jpg

Son Ji-chang (left) and Oh Yeon-soo

2010050300404_3.jpg

Kim Seung-woo (left) and Kim Nam-joo

2010050300404_4.jpg

Shin Min-a

2010050300404_5.jpg

Song Seung-hun (left) and So Ji-sup

2010050300404_6.jpg

Credits: englishnews@chosun.com

Guest inezjang

OMG!! Baby Luke Kwon!! He's so much like his hot daddy eh Mona??..Cant wait till DG will show us his baby next time!!

aah..such happy ending fairy-tale kinda wedding.. :)

May 3, 2010

Jang Dong-gun, Ko So-young wed on May 2

Reporter.Ko Kyoung-seok Editor.Lynn Kim

2010050309551998458_1.jpg

Actors Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young at their wedding ceremony held at Seoul's Shilla

Hotel on May 2, 2010 [AM Entertainment]

Top Korean actors Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young got married in a star-studded wedding ceremony held at Seoul's Shilla Hotel on May 2, ending months of media frenzy over their 18-year friendship and romance.

The star couple, dubbed Korea's equivalent of Brangelina, held a photo and Q&A session several hours prior to the ceremony, answering questions by reporters about the wedding and their baby -- Ko is four months pregnant.

"Thank you so much for coming," Jang started off by saying. "We are very grateful and glad for the attention you have shown us, but it was also overwhelming. But today, I feel grateful for everything." After Ko mentioned that "the baby is doing fine," Jang explained that they went to the doctor a few days ago where they were told "the baby is healthy" and added his hopes that "it's a girl who looks like Ko So-young."

2010050309551998458_3.jpg

Actors Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young at their wedding ceremony held at Seoul's Shilla Hotel

on May 2, 2010 [AM Entertainment]

The couple, who went public with their romantic involvement last November, shared details of their long friendship that first began on the set of 1999 film "Love Wind, Love Song" where the two are said to have become very close very quickly. About the dating rumors that have been around ever since, Ko said, "I think we both had feelings for each other but we were young back then. And I think we cared about each other so much that we didn't want to risk our friendship by going out and end up losing a friend if we break up later, so I think we just remained good friends."

The two reportedly started dating two years ago with Jang popping the question sometime around last fall. Ko said, "[Jang] had mentioned marriage several times but he first proposed last summer, or sometime between summer and fall."

Jang had explained at his fan meeting in March that he started considering marriage while on shoot for the film "Warrior's Way," where he started "looking back upon [his] life and thinking about [his] life as a man, beyond the actor Jang Dong-gun." It was then where he "began to develop different emotions toward an old friend" and naturally started feeling that [he] wanted to spend of the rest of [his] life with her."

2010050309551998458_4.jpg

Actors Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young at their wedding ceremony held at Seoul's Shilla Hotel

on May 2, 2010 [AM Entertainment]

The marriage of the country's two top stars brought out scores of top Korean celebrities to The Shilla hotel who posed for hundreds of fans and cameras nearby.

Guests included actors Park Joong-hoon who hosted the ceremony, Lee Byung-hun, Jung Woo-sung, So Ji-sub, Song Seung-heon, Lee Jung-jae, Hyun Bin, Rain and Shin Min-ah and celebrity couples Son Ji-chang and Oh Yeon-soo, Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young, and Kim Seung-woo and Kim Nam-joo.

Korean singer Shin Seung-hun sang "One Fine Day" for the newlyweds while Lee Eo-ryung, famed literature critic and father of "Warrior's Way" director Lee Seung-moo, officiated the ceremony.

Singer and actress Lee Hye-young received the bouquet from Ko while actor Jung Woo-sung was handed the flowers worn by the groom.

Jang and Ko will leave for Bali for their honeymoon and settle in their new home in Seoul's Heukseuk-dong area.

Reporter : Ko Kyoung-seok kave@ Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@ <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

2010050309585737745_1.jpg

From left, actor Jang Dong-gun kisses his bride-to-be actress Ko So-young ahead of their wedding at The Shilla hotel on May 2, 2010.

2010050309585737745_2.jpg

2010050309511762092_1.jpg

From left, actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Ko So-young arrive at The Shilla hotel ahead of their wedding on May 2, 2010.

2010050309511762092_2.jpg

2010050309511762092_3.jpg

Photographer: Park Sung-Ki musictok@ Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim@ <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr / 10.asiae.co.kr

2010050309191325629_2.jpg

2010050309191325629_3.jpg

Singer and actor Rain arrives at Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's wedding held at The Shilla hotel in Seoul, South Korea on May 2, 2010.

2010050309191325629_5.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin arrives at Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's wedding held at The Shilla hotel in Seoul, South Korea on May 2, 2010.

2010050309445688492_2.jpg

Actor Lee Byung-hun arrives at Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's wedding held at The Shilla hotel in Seoul, South Korea on May 2, 2010.

2010050309445688492_3.jpg

2010050309445688492_4.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo, his actress wife Sohn Tae-young and their son Luke arrive at Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's wedding held at The Shilla hotel in Seoul, South Korea on May 2, 2010.

2010050309445688492_5.jpg

2010050309445688492_6.jpg

Luke, Kwon Sang-woo, Sohn Tae-young [Park Sung-ki/Asia Economic Daily]

2010050309342483784_2.jpg

2010050309342483784_4.jpg

2010050309342483784_5.jpg

From left, actors Song Seung-hun and So Ji-sub arrive at Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's wedding held at The Shilla hotel in Seoul, South Korea on May 2, 2010.

2010050309394741685_1.jpg

From left, actors Kim Seung-woo and Kim Nam-joo arrive at Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's wedding held at The Shilla hotel in Seoul, South Korea on May 2, 2010.

2010050309394741685_2.jpg

2010050309394741685_3.jpg

2010050309394741685_5.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won arrives at Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's wedding held at The Shilla hotel in Seoul, South Korea on May 2, 2010.

2010050309394741685_6.jpg

Photographer: Lee Ki-bum metro83@ Photographer: Park Sung-Ki musictok@ Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

The wedding is so spectacular and I am so amazed at the guest list - all A list celebrities in Korea! WOW, now that is a wedding of a lifetime so congratulations!