Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Honey, that Cha Tae Hyun and Jung Woo Sung I see on his left?

His left side is Cha Tae Hyun, the another one is not JWS... I dun know that man...

:phew:

sscardlife13ez9.jpg

aish...somehow they look so good together................ :rolleyes:

the guy next to Cha Tae Yun n DG is Jo InSung..

Samsung Card "My life, My pride"

sshot-15_jdg.jpg

sshot-14_jdg.jpg

sshot-12.jpg

sshot-11_jdg.jpg

Credit to Yuki for Jang-donggun.com

Source: cardrookie

Man...truly some dream factor..his beautiful hands..face..smile.... :wub:

Guest pure_joy

awWw. darn drop date gorgeous. imagine just sitting nearby by the fields watching him. Sheesh* :blush: for a moment i thought that theatre pic was chae tae hyun, him and with Jung Woo Sung beside. arhahahahahr :vicx: thanks for all the great pics gurls! :D *nods head* right on Inez i thought so too!!

Entertainers with many antis VS entertainers without anti

[My Daily, 2006-09-07 10:03]

200609071001521110_1.jpg

There are two faces of entertainers’ antis. First is the face of driving force for the growth of popular culture, entertainers and entertainment world know their problems and make improvement because of its healthy criticism influence. The other is the face of barrier force; lots of false fabricated reports give a deadly blow to entertainer’s survival power and commercial value.

The number of antis depends on the star and entertainer’s images, activities, personalities and affairs; extraordinary sudden incident or situation change can make antis convert to fans or fans turn into antis. Antis are not fixed but highly fluid, following entertainer’s situation.

Which entertainer who has many antis and who has no anti? Variety Channel TVN on 7 October will broadcast ‘Entertainer white paper’ that reporting entertainers who have many antis and who have no anti refers to experts, netizens and press coverage.

Entertainers who relatively have many antis are Moon Joong-hyuk, Yoo Seung-joon and Hyeon Yeong.

In comparison, Yoo Jae-suk, Han Ga-in and JDG are entertainers who well-known for having no anti. Screen’s biggest star JDG, unlike a star, progressed quietly and concentrated on screen, it made him has no anti despite being the biggest star.

(Bae Kook-nam, popular culture journalist, knbae@mydaily.co.kr)

Source: http://news.naver.com

Translated (partially) by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

awWw. darn drop date gorgeous. imagine just sitting nearby by the fields watching him. Sheesh* :blush: for a moment i thought that theatre pic was chae tae hyun, him and with Jung Woo Sung beside. arhahahahahr :vicx: thanks for all the great pics gurls! :D *nods head* right on Inez i thought so too!!

Yeah likewise PJ..for a moment i thought it was JWS too..it's Jo InSung right?..

Hello everyone :D

thank youso much TY_KSW for cool pic

Hi jewlau :)

Thanks for the wonderful article Mona..yeah we can't find a single reason to hate DG..

We just pray things wil always be as good for DG..that he won't change..

u know..some big stars 'cannot be hugged or touch' etc..and we actually pulled and squeezed DG..and all we got were his beautiful..obliging smiles... :rolleyes: ..we want to do it again!!! :P

omo! you're THE goddess of pics and information TY_KSW! thank you, im so grateful. i loved the article too. it's really nice to know that JDG doesnt really have antis. :)

Goddess m I ??? OMG.. if i dun see your name i thot it's my bf call me !!! :lol::lol:

tsk tsk... Dear.. m a concubine of JDG not a goddess dear :rolleyes:

VLUU ...

image3049ef5.jpg

image3068mf7.jpg

image3066vw6.jpg

image3062wl3.jpg

image3061bk7.jpg

image3031vj5.jpg

image3026xd5.jpg

Credit to Dreamer for Jang-donggun.com

Guest noel_zambie

movie screening "Happy Time" of Kang Dong Won and Lee Na Young

snapshot20060908224850ho7.jpg

snapshot20060908224934em5.jpg

is that Hyun Bin???

TY_KSW...

I have so many question about "doctors" drama

is it ok if i ask in here or should I PM you???

movie screening "Happy Time" of Kang Dong Won and Lee Na Young

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6019/sn...08224850ho7.jpg

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/7698/snap...08224934em5.jpg

is that Hyun Bin???

It's not HB.. He is Cha Tae Hyun.. :rolleyes:

TY_KSW...

I have so many question about "doctors" drama

is it ok if i ask in here or should I PM you???

Noel_Zambie.. everything relating to JDG n his role... u may ask here ... even there will be much more potential news to come... My source is limit... :phew:

But plz take note.. some question may or may not be spoil-alert... :)

Just wonder what thing that made u unclear about doctor Kim So Young ??? :w00t:

he is soooo handsome... y he doesnt has any gf yet??? :P

u dun know??? it's me !!! (Pshhh... it's secret ) :w00t::w00t:

**Joke**

His gf is a long story for all media n fan all over asia continental... :rolleyes:

Last time media saw him shopping wif KSY in New York..

But he denied after all...

Then .. Han Jae Young..

recently... everybody saw him holding TIGHT Lee Na Young's hand in the Blue Dragon 2005 event..

then, again, he denied...

That's what i know... :rolleyes: Seem all gals involved there have same name YOUNG !!!

i supposed to change my name to YOUNG too !!! :lol:

Thankssss Tossie for the yummy beer ads... :)

i haf bought some bottles oredi.. for JDG's sake !!! when i drink i imagin we both are cheering together

Muahhahhaha !!! **wild laughing** :lol:

Guest pure_joy

arhhar it'll be cool if it's LNY. muarhahar. i mean look at those ads with the both of them *sheesh :D and arhaar. yar inez i think its JIS they said arhhar. hoo hoo. Dong Gun oppa sure is the king of ads. one after another. i can never get enough of. and oh yeah. Dong Gun oppa sure is obliging. always flashing his smiles arhhaar. and waving and waving. oh dear. never can forget that experience. hoo hoo. :w00t:

[CF Story]Parkland, beautiful "Jang Dong-gun" version

[sports Seoul, 2006-09-07 16:56]

1014_360201_Untitled-6.jpg

Cannot dance, shy, humble, sincere, never blame others, having faith, dutiful, honest, such a man is in charge again, such a man is successful again, proper, beautiful… like Jang Dong-gun… certainly like you

Parkland CF, the 'Parkland JDG - success story of a real man' version, was getting high popularity as soon as it was published to consumers recently. It rose to No.1 of 'weekly 10 popular CF' at a local biggest CF specialty site.

This Parkland CF is like JDG's photo album. JDG's images are coming out with narration that starting with [Cannot dance, …] above, makes viewers’ eyes and ears to focus on. JDG’s black and white photos are moving in film-like form, just like a ‘legend CF’

The CF that represented product image with success story of a ‘real man’ and image of JDG who's successful as movie actor and whose activities territory expanded from Korea to international market, are well matched. Through this CF, consumers can enjoy images of JDG in various moods that cannot be seen at ordinary time.

The CF was forecasted to get more responses from consumers ahead.

Source: http://news.naver.com

Credit to YoonEe for Jang-donggun.com