Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ruffluv109

gals, i have a request here...does anybody have the real version of this gio poster below??? i think my hubby looks deadly sexxy there!!! :sweatingbullets:

2001544949163046802_rs.jpg

2001505126778888204_rs.jpg

credits: http://www.jangdonggun-club.com

how i wish there's that poster in my country's gio shops!!! :( ....they still keep that ugly english men as their models here!!! :fury: ...no wonder nobody cares to buy giordano here in malaysia!!! :tongue2:

but i think giordano must be VERY VERY rich for it could afford to hire 2 korea's biggest stars as its models..

Guest ellabel

M.net 에서 선정한 완소싱글남 1~100위 - Korea's Top Bachelor's

Are my eyes playing ticks on me? :blink: How come LBH and BYJ are not there considering their stature and achievements in K-entertainment industry. <_< Unless, they found out that LBH is no longer a bachelor coz he's secretly married to me. :P:w00t:

JDG definitely deserve that spot. He's the most handsome, sexy, rich and accomplished bachelor in that set. :wub:

Guest TY_KSW

gals, i have a request here...does anybody have the real version of this gio poster below??? i think my hubby looks deadly sexxy there!!! :sweatingbullets:

Darlink... we all here are having same wish to yours... The officialllll version have not been released in any site yet !!! :phew:

how i wish there's that poster in my country's gio shops!!! :( ....they still keep that ugly english men as their models here!!! :fury: ...no wonder nobody cares to buy giordano here in malaysia!!! :tongue2:

but i think giordano must be VERY VERY rich for it could afford to hire 2 korea's biggest stars as its models..

SAme here in Saigon.. darn... Gioshops here still keep the very old version of no name model... Their sales here is bad tooooo !!! :fury: I should be been chosen to be Gio chief representative in Vietnam.... I will push the sale up to the sky!!!! :w00t:

Are my eyes playing ticks on me? :blink: How come LBH and BYJ are not there considering their stature and achievements in K-entertainment industry. <_< Unless, they found out that LBH is no longer a bachelor coz he's secretly married to me. :P:w00t:

JDG definitely deserve that spot. He's the most handsome, sexy, rich and accomplished bachelor in that set. :wub:

Hi Ell... i n Moi also shared same feeling in SangWoo's thread...

Lacking LBH n BYJ... Ranking KSW on 24th.. :fury:

That is the BIGGEST mistakes they have ever made !!!

Dun worry dear.. because they are our hubbies so it dun put them on the list :w00t:

However.. granted that the 1st postition is always exact !!!! :w00t:

-----------------------------------

Gals... For your day !!! I m sure know what Inez will see in the 5th pix below

Samsung Camera VLUU NV Series (New)

zdj_003.jpg

zdj_004.jpg

zdj_010.jpg

zdj_009.jpg

zdj_002.jpg

zdj_005.jpg

zdj_007.jpg

zdj_008.jpg

zdj_011.jpg

zdj_012.jpg

Credit to Dreamer for Jang-donggun.com

Source: digi.it.sohu.com

zdj_003.jpg

zdj_004.jpg

zdj_002.jpg

love the first two pics..DG NEEDS to put on a kilo or two..tho'..

the last pic...aish..black hides everything..but hmm...not bad actually... ;):P

Guest TY_KSW

JDG's related part of the news that reporting M.net's 'wansonam' chart:

NOTE: 'wanso' or 'wansonam' is a new term created by netizens to describe a 'totally precious' man who has more than just good looks, such as charms, good personalities, etc… as opposed to 'Kottminam' or flower handsome man…

200608170002.jpg

'Divine face' Jang Dong-gun is South Korea's best 'totally precious' man

[TV Report 2006-08-17 09:20]

Before it was hoon-nam (kindhearted man) that became hot topic sometime ago, now wansonam or 'totally precious man' is the latest 'attractive man'. Regarding this 'M.net trend report' carried out 'South Korea wansonam 100' selection for a month, on 15 August the chart was completed and South Korea's No 1 wansonam was revealed.

Who is expected to be the best?

The eagerly waited 1st place is taken by 'Korean representative of King Card' Jang Dong-gun. Received high praise as 'divine face' or 'heavenly creature', he took the No 1 'South Korea's best wansonam. Beside recognized for good looks he is also equipped with charismatic acting power.

Jackal35-nim has the transcript of the comments on all the guys in the list, here is the comment on DG: (source: http://blog.naver.com/jackal35.do)

j5887jackal35ug8.jpg

Jang Dong-gun

Heavenly creature with totally stylish looking illustrated life; he is officially recognized as South Korea's best 'wansonam'

Notes of YoonEe:

It may be a fun list considering it was from M.net, but it's very interesting…:D

One of the reasons why Park Ji-sung holds 2nd place is he earns 100 million won every week at premier league. Though netizens said that 'wansonam' is better than 'kottminam', there are Jo In-sung, Won Bin and Kang Dong-won who are 'officially' recognized as 'kottminam' in top 10 ;)

Source: http://gonews.co.kr

Credit to YoonEe for Jang-donggun.com

Guest pure_joy

aww. whoot whoot whoot!! really great pictures and totally happie for him for being voted korea's #1 "totally precious" har. charasmatic = yes 100% fully agree totally arhhar. its him, full of charisma. light that smile up and tada. you'll fall flat and arhhaar. :D looks camera comfortable in every angle of a camera. :D awesome stuff. :lol: thank you all for the pictures :D great stuff.

Guest ruffluv109

more pix on dg's house...

515.jpg

516.jpg

517.jpg

518.jpg

521.jpg

523.jpg

520.jpg

and.....save the best for last.....his bedroom!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::sweatingbullets:

524.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/jackal35.do

credits:luk from jdg everland

Thanks to Beyya for all those MVs.....i really like the LWLS one...he and Ko So Young are so compatible together... :rolleyes:

and thanks J.Lee for the utterly H.O.T Giordano pic!!! :sweatingbullets:

bonus...

ttt273.jpg

source: http://profile.blog.naver.com/hkyung7256.do

credits: luk from jdg everland

Guest TY_KSW

Hello Azura, TY and all Jang Dong Gun Family :P

Today I had uploaded 2 MV of JDG so I would love to share you all as below :

Love Wind & Love Song [MV]

Hi.. Beyyaa.... Happy to see ya here !!!

Yes.. dear... This movie n this couple... my fav... :w00t:

I luv to see Jang Dong Gun n Go So Young the most !!!!!

Thanksssssss !!!!!!! :D

large img of Gio poster add

Posted by:jinless

source:Benamoo/비나무

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3915/20...575915rsib2.jpg

^2006 fall new collection

Big thankssss to "Bier" JLee.. :w00t:

Gio did have a best choice there... I hope to see that big banner in my country soon :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Ruff... u burnt me wif more pix of hubbi's sweet home

Erhhh.. the last pix looked familiar at first sight !!! and i finally recognize that it is OUR bed-room !!

:lol::lol:

More GIO_ Hot Duo pix !!!

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemnhtbw9adhz6b25lzg9jos5tzwrpys5klj0.jpg

jdgpgiordano283na8.jpg

Credit to YoonEe & Dreamer for Jang-donggun.com

Source: rainhk.com & daum tvzone bbs