Guest chabori

PICTURE JANG DONG GUN AT PRESS CONFERENCE HILTON 2006-03-30

Pressconference-resize01.jpg

pressconf02.jpg

pressconf01.jpg

speciall thansk to Syanti and Devi for Documentation

Guest ruffluv109

WAke up!! Look at ur siggy... dear...

Dun ya know tat he is single n soon get marriage me???

i guess you are the one who needs to wake up.... :D

luv yer new siggy....perfect eyes, nose & cute lips.... :rolleyes:

and just realize your avie.."pay to U&D for K-J-B"... :D

i guess i'll change mine to "pay to do HL with J" :D

some pix....

handsome and ambitious Li Zheng...

lizheng2.jpg

lizheng3.jpg

lizheng5.jpg

sexxiest smoker ever...

smoking-23.jpg

sleeping hunk...

839164992.jpg

8bb.jpg

b2.jpg

x1.jpg

he's concentrating on signing our marriage certificate.... :rolleyes:

jdg6yx.jpg

source: http://www.jangdonggun-club.com

Guest TY_KSW

i guess you are the one who needs to wake up.... :D

luv yer new siggy....perfect eyes, nose & cute lips.... :rolleyes:

and just realize your avie.."pay to U&D for K-J-B"... :D

i guess i'll change mine to "pay to do HL with J" :D

some pix....

36_1_20.gif

handsome and ambitious Li Zheng...

lizheng2.jpg

Wonder who is Li Zheng he acted ?? havn't seen .. :phew::phew:

sleeping hunk...

839164992.jpg

Tsk tsk .... 36_3_4.gif

Luv to rush in n lay my head on his arm... :vicx::vicx:

Guest chabori

JDG BACK TO SEOUL 2006-03-31 09.00 PM

Look at his smile, wowww when i see him and accompany him until gate airplane (immigration gate)

he look so surprise when we say to him thanks for welcoming to jakarta

and hope that he can enjoy for the trip

Airport_31Mar06.jpg

one of Jakarta's (our local) news paper said that JDG could spent almost half an hour just to facing the mirror (berdandan)... :rolleyes:

no wonder he always looks great and fashionable :phew:

one of my local station tv had interviewed him and he said he has a warm heart.....what a man!!! :wub:

he said that his face just so so coz he got used to see it in the mirror every day....so down to earth, and he said that Won Bin Ssi one of handsome man that he admire... it's true...Won Bin has a good looking too ;)

Chabori...thank's for all the wonderfull pics you posted... really love it

Marchy, hope you can share with us the video that you have

Guest jisung

pressconf01.jpg

speciall thansk to Syanti and Devi for Documentation

Wow, thanks chabori! Needless to say, looks gorgeous, as always! B) So, u in any of those pics? I read in his english forum board u were able to take a group pic with him at the airport! Has that been posted yet? :P

Guest chabori

BDAY PARTY ON SARBINI 2006-03-30

JDG Looks so surprise and very very happy..

always smileeeeeeeeee...

Oppa sarangheyo............hiks

Speciall thanks to oddi...you are my best friend, tq for your documentation

preparing for cutting tumpeng

JDGBDAY03.jpg

JDGBDAY02.jpg

this is Oppa and me (white hat typhoon promote)...wow....he choose me for his tumpeng ....its mean he love me....he.he..dont be jealous girl............

we sing a bday song Saeng il cukhahamnida...and I hear he sing too with his bass voice...wow...

JDGBDAY01.jpg

Guest jisung

TY babe.......

my heart still burning.....and will leave the flame forever...:)

Wow, u are one lucky gal, Marchy, I can feel the heat from where I am! :w00t: And u got so close and even got to ask him a question! Good thing it wasn't the question I've had in my heart all this time that I've known (of) him, which is of course, ahem "Will u marry me?" :lol: But then u're taken, so this question is really best left to me to ask! :phew: Sorry Ruff and TY and all the other jang lovers! :P

Btw, I recall u saying u're in sales, Marchy, so how were u able to get that press ID? And u got to sit in VIP too! Where was ur real hubby all this time? :blink::lol:

JDGBDAY01.jpg

Wow, chabori that group pic was nothing compared to this, being beside him and him choosing u to give the tumpeng?! :huh: There wasn't a ring in there, was there? :blink::P

JDG BACK TO SEOUL 2006-03-31 09.00 PM

Look at his smile, wowww when i see him and accompany him until gate airplane (immigration gate)

he look so surprise when we say to him thanks for welcoming to jakarta

and hope that he can enjoy for the trip

Airport_31Mar06.jpg

I would have sneaked inside one of his Louis Vuitton luggage!! :D

one of Jakarta's (our local) news paper said that JDG could spent almost half an hour just to facing the mirror (berdandan)... :rolleyes:

one of my local station tv had interviewed him and he said he has a warm heart.....what a man!!! :wub:

he said that his face just so so coz he got used to see it in the mirror every day....so down to earth, and he said that Won Bin Ssi one of handsome man that he admire... it's true...Won Bin has a good looking too ;)

Hmmm..of coz..the mirror loves his handsome face too!! :D

Wow...!! i am so thrilled to see tons of pics from u babes..!

I will continue to swoon coz i am getting ready to go out to watch "Running Wild' with Azura n the KSW gals..

CT aka Ruffie Jang ...did i hear he said he's single??... :w00t: ..

(i can see u dancing on the ceiling..hahaha!) but..the Samsung Cards Wallies ..look like a very happy couple..oh well...

catch ya later babes!

Guest jisung

thanksssss Kalinda.... for great pix of great man...

Me wud like to make it vertically for uuuuu: :rolleyes:

cimg07033zd.jpg

cimg07102jo.jpg

cimg07054pn.jpg

cimg06897dg.jpg

cimg06879kx.jpg

cimg06906mp.jpg

TY babe, thanks for the vertical piccies courtesy of kalinda, but I think ruff prefers this man horizontal! :phew::w00t:

yeah .. he's really down to earth ... :P

Wow, u are one lucky gal, Marchy, I can feel the heat from where I am! :w00t: And u got so close and even got to ask him a question! Good thing it wasn't the question I've had in my heart all this time that I've known (of) him, which is of course, ahem "Will u marry me?" :lol: But then u're taken, so this question is really best left to me to ask! :phew: Sorry Ruff and TY and all the other jang lovers! :P

Btw, I recall u saying u're in sales, Marchy, so how were u able to get that press ID? And u got to sit in VIP too! Where was ur real hubby all this time? :blink::lol:

haha...jisung dear.....I bet you must envy me.....:)

first time yeah...I'm going to ask him.., will you marry me.., but then I remember my beloved hubby who support me to meet him....haha...., so i change the question in a second....haha....

I join our local TV team babe, if the line for interview is not taking too much time, i guarantee that i can interview him in face to face, at first we already got the confirmation, but due to the other press taking his time to much.., so we don't have any time left. I pissed out about that......maybe next time..:) but i was soo soo lucky being so closed with him...

Guest TY_KSW

I would have sneaked inside one of his Louis Vuitton luggage!! :D

Dear Inez... luckily u dun jump in those LV.. or u miss him then...DongGun dun use LV now.. but my SangWoo does.. Do ya want to go to Sangwoo too by the plane from JKT ??? :w00t::w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

TY babe, thanks for the vertical piccies courtesy of kalinda, but I think ruff prefers this man horizontal! :phew::w00t:

Ohhh yeahhhhhh !!!!!

n wif Lambada rythm toooo...

Horizon Lambada wif JDG>>>>> :w00t::w00t:

QUOTE(iks @ Apr 3 2006, 03:47 PM)

Hi Iks babe....

where are you yesterday..., I can't find you.......

I will upload the video sooner..., look like my network is really bad this week.......