Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

I sure wanna be in Jamie's shoes..

to be a good pal of DG.. :)

some pics from a Japanese mag (source Adonis Intl)

74am.gif

25pl.gif

69lg.gif

Guest chabori

The Girl name is Rifka, she is new singer in Korea

and she has one album title : "LIVE EVE"

She's Performance at Meet and Greet Balai Sarbini and singing too at gala Dinner.

her voice so nice, she sing song form one Diva Indonesia KD " Manghitung hari" in Korean language

I get 1 cd album Rifka from his manager...so sweet.......and I get CD NE 1 with their signature

And This is NE1 with JDG ( new duo korea, their style similar Fly to the Sky Brian and fany...uhhhh)

They sing at balai Sarbini and gala dinner too,

I get hug from them...wow...not from Oppa JDG but its OK....hiksssssss

img_2223059_1455542_1resize.jpg

credit: tomas Ent

She's Performance at Meet and Greet Balai Sarbini and singing too at gala Dinner.

her voice so nice, she sing song form one Diva Indonesia KD " Manghitung hari" in Korean language

I get 1 cd album Rifka from his manager...so sweet.......and I get CD NE 1 with their signature

And This is NE1 with JDG ( new duo korea, their style similar Fly to the Sky Brian and fany...uhhhh)

They sing at balai Sarbini and gala dinner too,

I get hug from them...wow...not from Oppa JDG but its OK....hiksssssss

img_2223059_1455542_1resize.jpg

credit: tomas Ent

Wow..thanks chabori ...u were sure so lucky to get so closed to DG n the singers.. :rolleyes:

hmm..i gotta check this NE1..coz i love FTTS too..

anyway still on the subject of James..u gals think that's him behind DG in the pic below..during the shooting of Typhoon in Russia..?

james01.jpg

i am the ice-cream...sweeeet....

Guest TY_KSW

OMO.. Thanksss Chabori... She is Korean Singer.. but me see her being no Korean typical... Like Southest Asian more...

She is very lucki to accompanied Dong Gun to JKT n sat by him.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

anyway still on the subject of James..u gals think that's him behind DG in the pic below..during the shooting of Typhoon in Russia..?

Babe... Why u keep insisting on that James??? is it because of his hottiness or his relation to DongGun???? :phew: :blush:

Return to Pirate Sin loh.... :phew::phew:

Hehe..sorry babes..(i don't know why i have the movie "Brokeback Mountain" in my mind..NO!!!!! :o )..ok ..back to DG my love...

Pics from AI..source from Korean Wave Star All Summit..

gorgeous Dong Kun..(think when he had his named changed to 'Kun'..hmm..Kunlun??...but he's back to DG...) .

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

wonder if that job of the Team's physiotherapist still open... :rolleyes:

DG needs all the proper massage from me... ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Hehe..sorry babes..(i don't know why i have the movie "Brokeback Mountain" in my mind..NO!!!!! :o )..ok ..back to DG my love...

Pics from AI..source from Korean Wave Star All Summit..

gorgeous Dong Kun..(think when he had his named changed to 'Kun'..hmm..Kunlun??...but he's back to DG...) .

U recalled me Brokenback movie.. Tsk tsk.. me haf not seen any bad like tat.. No wonder they are banned in China... :phew: Tat shud be replaced by "The promise" on the Oscar event better... Those gays might be replace by my adorable KUNLUN :angry::crazy:

07.jpg

wonder if that job of the Team's physiotherapist still open... :rolleyes:

DG needs all the proper massage from me... ;)

Plz follow up.. tat.. Inze Jang... If there were an open still.. plz apply for tat pos n call me imme.. i wud apply for the U & D assistant...

Guess wat kind of massage u do... NAKED SUSHI MASSAGE ?? :vicx::vicx:

U recalled me Brokenback movie.. Tsk tsk.. me haf not seen any bad like tat.. No wonder they are banned in China... :phew: Tat shud be replaced by "The promise" on the Oscar event better... Those gays might be replace by my adorable KUNLUN :angry::crazy:

Plz follow up.. tat.. Inze Jang... If there were an open still.. plz apply for tat pos n call me imme.. i wud apply for the U & D assistant...

Guess wat kind of massage u do... NAKED SUSHI MASSAGE ?? :vicx::vicx:

Oh so BBM is banned in Vienam too?...

Babe ..Naked Sushi ..is an erotic dish..and it's just between DG n me.. :P

And DG certainly needs a good body massage..think of all the time he went thru' filming The Promise n Typhoon...he got thinner n anaemic that one newspaper report came out he fainted due to low blood pressure and severe weight loss my poor DG!!. This man needs a real good woman to take care of him..*coughs*... ;)

w_1-loshui37.jpg

my sweetie pie..my cup-cake... :rolleyes:

here is pic of james....*for those who keep insist to find his face more visually...hehe..

he is the one on the right side in pict no 4...., frankly he is more handsome if see directly..., his face is soo white and clean....:)

1050xu.jpg

Inez Jang.....

nice picture...., he looks like an athlete to me....., desperately want to be his coach....:)

Guest TY_KSW

here is pic of james....*for those who keep insist to find his face more visually...hehe..

me see none's nice looking there except my DongGun.. i cun find out who is James that was said the handsome man beside my man... :phew:

Finally.. Every nice man became fading out when standing beside my dong Gun n SangWoo.. :w00t:

No wonder wat does it look if they both scoped together??? :vicx::w00t:

pirate066dv.jpg

pirate011zj.jpg

Credit to tong.nate.com-bashin

The 'fake' imperfections on a perfect face.........

i just have to have his children..!! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

THIS JAMES, MOST WANTED AFTER JDG

james02.jpg

James behind JDG , Handsome too??? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Yeap... granted James is handsome if compared to his right-side man..

36_11_6.gif

Guest chabori

JDG INTERVIEW ON MBC

j4970jackal353dv.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.com/jackal35/

Captures by jackal35, credit thanks to Dreamer JJDG

JDG INTERVIEW ON KISS INDOSIAR TV

Interview by Iweth ramadhan and Oppa say to audience, Kissss MMMMMuaaaahhhhhhh, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

j4972jackal352xq.jpg

other PIC :wacko::wacko::wacko:

j4973jackal350px.jpg

JDG WITH SUSAN BACHTIAR

She is JDG fans, an actress, english teacher for kindergarten

She ever making CF with Andy lau

She make me jealous....huhhhhhhhhh :phew::phew: :blush: :phew::phew::vicx: :blush: :vicx:

j4974jackal355ev.jpg

JDG INTERVIEW BY MR KIM JAE YOUNG MBC TV

j4978jackal07350hd.jpg