Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Sari !!!..now why didn't you tell you were going 'to guard The VIPS'!!!!!!

I would have asked u to pass my handphone number to DG!!!!! :P

Guest ruffluv109

gals!!!!! i read at the news thread that chae rim is getting a divorce from her husband!!!!!phewww!!!!! let's just hope 'some miracle' will happen between this gal and ermm...the man in bali..... :phew::phew:

gals!!!!! i read at the news thread that chae rim is getting a divorce from her husband!!!!!phewww!!!!! let's just hope 'some miracle' will happen between this gal and ermm...the man in bali..... :phew::phew:

Oh my...that's sad...

But DG is actually 'seeing someone'..right Azura ???... ;):vicx:

Guest ruffluv109

Oh my...that's sad...

But DG is actually 'seeing someone'..right Azura ???... ;):vicx:

no...no.....he's a devoted husband to me and a caring father to our daughter....remember our family potrait?? that's how happy we are.... :rolleyes:

Guest goddessme

You guys are encouraging DG Oppa with Chae Rim? :blink: Hm, I must really be lost because this is my first time hearing about Chae Rim's marriage and now divorce. No offense but I think DG Oppa deserves someone better? :blush: Perhaps that's just me. :P

Thanks for all of the great pictures. DG just becomes more handsome with each glance and such a mature hottie! :sweatingbullets:

Guest ruffluv109

You guys are encouraging DG Oppa with Chae Rim? :blink: Hm, I must really be lost because this is my first time hearing about Chae Rim's marriage and now divorce. No offense but I think DG Oppa deserves someone better? :blush: Perhaps that's just me. :P

Thanks for all of the great pictures. DG just becomes more handsome with each glance and such a mature hottie! :sweatingbullets:

probably cuz you haven't watched AAE.....try to watch it and you'll understand why.....their chemistry is just....EXPLOSIVE!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

probably cuz you haven't watched AAE.....try to watch it and you'll understand why.....their chemistry is just....EXPLOSIVE!!!!

Nope... dear .... just our Jang Dong Gun there is explosive not the couple since i saw she is stupid in AAE.. Always stick to darn Han JAe Suk.. :crazy::crazy: n made our man sad much more.. :angry:

Guest ruffluv109

Nope... dear .... just our Jang Dong Gun there is explosive not the couple since i saw she is stupid in AAE.. Always stick to darn Han JAe Suk.. :crazy::crazy: n made our man sad much more.. :angry:

agree on that!!!! what a fool!!!! is she blind or what??? :crazy::crazy:

but you have to admit they DO have an EXPLOSIVE chemistry..... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: .....lucky lucky sun mi!!!! how i wish i was her.... :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

I remember our wedding dun haf such funny teletubies guests... n Donggun was very happy then..

smcwdmloshui370bm.jpg

Credit to blog.naver.com/loshui37

Babes...!!.. :)

I want DG to be happy to choose his lady love..who ever she is..!

The word that the babe he is 'seeing' right now is not bad..i kinda like her too..

anyway this could be rumours also but i think they look good together..and she is cool..not much stories about her except that she is one awesome actress too!! ;)

Awww...DG and Lee NaYoung....i like them together....*sighs*

Guest TY_KSW

agree on that!!!! what a fool!!!! is she blind or what??? :crazy::crazy:

but you have to admit they DO have an EXPLOSIVE chemistry..... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: .....lucky lucky sun mi!!!! how i wish i was her.... :rolleyes:

Yes dear.. how cud i forget that??? :phew:

Pshshshs.. is u were Sun Mi i think all his life would be spending on bed like he was on ur siggy..

36_1_19.gif

Guest ruffluv109

Babes...!!.. :)

I want DG to be happy to choose his lady love..who ever she is..!

The word that the babe he is 'seeing' right now is not bad..i kinda like her too..

anyway this could be rumours also but i think they look good together..and she is cool..not much stories about her except that she is one awesome actress too!! ;)

kak, you are not talking about yourself here are you??? are you telling me you know a secret??? c'monnnnn.....spill the bean my dearest sista!!!!! who's that woman who doesn't scared of my murderous weapons????? :fury: :fury:

is it lee na yong??? i want him to be happy too....it's time for him to find his significant other.....eventho my heart will bleed like mad on that fateful day.... :tears::tears:

kak, you are not talking about yourself here are you??? are you telling me you know a secret??? c'monnnnn.....spill the bean my dearest sista!!!!! who's that woman who doesn't scared of my murderous weapons????? :fury: :fury:

is it lee na yong??? i want him to be happy too....it's time for him to find his significant other.....eventho my heart will bleed like mad on that fateful day.... :tears::tears:

:P ..relax my little sista...i know i am in tears myself but i am giving him my blessings..I think it's about time DG gets married and have his own family..we all want to see little DG's... :D Er..who's the LUCKIEST babe?... :vicx:

Guest TY_KSW

:P ..relax my little sista...i know i am in tears myself but i am giving him my blessings..I think it's about time DG gets married and have his own family..we all want to see little DG's... :D Er..who's the LUCKIEST babe?... :vicx:

Inez n Ruff... :( both of his wives... plz dun be so sad... ur may make me cry too.. thinking about tat fateday... :(

But me do hope him to find a suitable partner who is really loving him for himself not for fame or appearance or money... :phew:

I cross my fingers... U do too??? :unsure:

Guest goddessme

I already finished watching AAE. Crazy huh? I watched the enitre serial in two days, borrowed it from my cousin. Hm, DG was such a gentleman and truly an idealistic Prince Charming all throughout, never bothered him how stubborn Sun Mi was at times but I enjoyed watching the unconditional love Woo-Jin had for Young-Mi more. The video documentary was the saddest part. :tears: Um, personally...Sun Mi got on my nerves and made me upset a lot more than adoring her. Sum Mi seemed quite indecisive pulling HC into the pool of pain too. Hm, oddly...I didn't find DG and CR to share that much chemistry or maybe it's just me in denial :phew: . Plus I didn't like DG's hairstyle at all in the drama. The dyed hair made him look a bit old and the slicked back hair as a businessman made him look stiff and uptight so my favorite solo scenes of him were when he was relaxed at home with his free roaming hair, much more natural. B)

Hm, aww...it makes me a bit sad now too since I just began this DG craze; I guess I can't help but be a bit selfish at times and want him all to myself. :P Well, at least for a while, enough time to make room for heart ache then he could run off and get married, settle down, and begin his family. Anyways...whoever she is, I also give them my blessings too. :tears:

Guest ruffluv109

I already finished watching AAE. Crazy huh? I watched the enitre serial in two days, borrowed it from my cousin. Hm, DG was such a gentleman and truly an idealistic Prince Charming all throughout, never bothered him how stubborn Sun Mi was at times but I enjoyed watching the unconditional love Woo-Jin had for Young-Mi more. The video documentary was the saddest part. :tears: Um, personally...Sun Mi got on my nerves and made me upset a lot more than adoring her. Sum Mi seemed quite indecisive pulling HC into the pool of pain too. Hm, oddly...I didn't find DG and CR to share that much chemistry or maybe it's just me in denial :phew: . Plus I didn't like DG's hairstyle at all in the drama. The dyed hair made him look a bit old and the slicked back hair as a businessman made him look stiff and uptight so my favorite solo scenes of him were when he was relaxed at home with his free roaming hair, much more natural. B)

Hm, aww...it makes me a bit sad now too since I just began this DG craze; I guess I can't help but be a bit selfish at times and want him all to myself. :P Well, at least for a while, enough time to make room for heart ache then he could run off and get married, settle down, and begin his family. Anyways...whoever she is, I also give them my blessings too. :tears:

well, guess different people has a different taste....i prefer his hair slicked back like that....of coz, it made him look much older than his age by then, but he just look sooo....aristocratic like that, so manly, so dreamy.... :rolleyes:

i don't really like woo jin-young mi love story, mainly becoz i hate to see a man soo weak like woo jin, such a turn off!!! no dignity! :crazy:

kak inez, it's okay if you wouldn't tell us about the lucky so called gal he's seeing....but at least give us some hint.....has she acted with him in a CF/drama/movie before??

Guest TY_KSW

..Sun Mi got on my nerves and made me upset a lot more than adoring her. Sum Mi seemed quite indecisive pulling HC into the pool of pain too. Hm, oddly...I didn't find DG and CR to share that much chemistry or maybe it's just me in denial :phew: . Plus I didn't like DG's hairstyle at all in the drama. The dyed hair made him look a bit old and the slicked back hair as a businessman made him look stiff and uptight so my favorite solo scenes of him were when he was relaxed at home with his free roaming hair, much more natural. B)

Quite same like my feelings... Goddessme.. :mellow:

M so irritated when seeing tat scenes she came to HanjaeSuk.. :crazy:

Our DongGun is adorable n gentle there... Tsk tsk ..

Mentioned tat.. me haf to watch tat again this weekend..

Guest jisung

kak inez, it's okay if you wouldn't tell us about the lucky so called gal he's seeing....but at least give us some hint.....has she acted with him in a CF/drama/movie before??

Ruff, why so curious about that gal? If only u know... :P

goddessme, u remind me of myself way back when I first saw AAE almost a year ago though not as eloquent, of course! :lol: That drama had me tied in knots for months and this guy eternally under his spell, whew!

Gals, been reading about Chae Rim's divorce which has been confirmed, and wow, really sad for her! :blink:

Marchy, so when do we get the lowdown re: Dong Gun's visit in Indonesia? Been reading some of the fans' accounts over at his english forum board and just makes u wanna fly to Bali right now on ur wings and smother this man with all the love in ur heart! :blush:

Guest TY_KSW

Been reading some of the fans' accounts over at his english forum board and just makes u wanna fly to Bali right now on ur wings and smother this man with all the love in ur heart! :blush:

Yeap... Jisung babe.. reading the article in his English forum i was very excited.. Wish i cud run n fly as Kun Lun D'Slave.. I may be in JKT n SNEAK into his hotel room.. :w00t::w00t: