Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

November 23, 2023

[BHIND] BH Entertainment released behind the scene pictures of LBH for Unicef Team campaign 

8I8A7691.jpg

I agree with my sister, LBH should not be allowed to wear whites haha. He shines on them. His pose, smile and those eyes….everything looks so beautiful. :wub:

8I8A7332.jpg

8I8A7657.jpg

I noticed that LBH hasn’t worn his luck charm wrist beads for quite a while now. Aside from his characters and specific pictorials, he is always seen wearing them even in parties and award functions. The last we’ve seen him publicly wearing was during Yoshiki’s hand printing in LA after TIFF23, and that was in Sept. He was without it during both Buil and Marie Claire awards, and oscar campaign interviews recently in LA as well. Now that is new.

More pictures of LBH and with his Squid game costar Lee Jin wook. Here  

@peonie Thank you! and Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Barbara! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

November 23, 2023 

[Mr. Sunshine crumbs] Another saga of Yoo Quiz special corner where LBH’s juniors tells their tale of working to go to LBH’s house. This time it was Yoo Yeon-seok during his recent appearance on the show. 

202311222146146110_1_20231122222404892.jpg?type=w430

Mc YJS: You know Byung hun hyung also appears in Mr. Sunshine. Our BH…. Have you been to his house? You know it’s like a thing between us.(It seems like YJS is going to ask every juniors of LBH this question now on.. like their special inside joke.)

YYS: I heard that Im Si Wan ssi went right away… but (flashback of Si wan explaining his story). He had told me that he’d invite me but I haven’t been able to go yet. I don’t really look like it, but I am actually more on the ‘I’-(MBTI-Introvert) side. My MBTI isnt fully ‘E’ (Extrovert). It’s 60% on the introvert. That’s why, I could never say ‘I will be there’, before he invited me. But I felt some courage after seeing the broadcast here of ISW ssi. I understand now the best way is you really need to voice it out and say like, “Can I really be there?” Or “I will definitely be there!” :lol:
*cut to flashback of LBH playfully confronting Se ho if he’s going to come to his house, and how everyone seems to like his house after Se ho mentioned he wants to drink coffee made by LBH.* 

Lol.. LBH is really going to change his way of polite greetings to his hoobaes now haha. I heard that they say it normally as a form of greetings and not entirely meaning to ask to come home but juniors like ISW would take it literally and come visit it over and over again. Now YYS also made sure he will do the same. Haha. I am surprised MS boys haven’t visited his house though. But boys, better not go during this time and be a burden for LMJ. Hahaha! 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

*** I'm excited for "Squid Game 2". But, so far, I know a little about this upcoming drama because not much is known about the plot for Squid Game season 2, so I'm just basing what I have read on where season 1 left off. As of writing, there hasn't been an announcement on the release date set for "Squid Game season 2." The first table read took place in June, and Netflix confirmed that production has been ongoing since July, which they expect to last at least ten months. so it's likely that we'll have to wait until the end of 2024 (at the earliest!) to watch more of the *thrilling* show.   :heart4:

• Like 4

November 25, 2022

Congratulations to Lee Byung Hun - Best Actor 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards

Screenshot_2023-11-25_at_5.44.03_AM.png

Screenshot_2023-11-25_at_5.44.24_AM.png

Source:  Instagram of Lee Byung Hun 

Screenshot_2023-11-25_at_5.32.53_AM.png

Actor Lee Byung-hun was honored with the lead actor award at the 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards held at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the 24th.

Lee Byung-hun, who won his second best actor award for "Concrete Utopia" after "Inside Men," said, "I sincerely thank all the actors, directors, and staff who performed in "Concrete Utopia," adding, "My second child will be born next month." I want to share this joy with my family who will be watching at home," he said.

• Like 5

November 24, 2023 

[The 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards] CONGRATULATIONS, BEST ACTOR LEE BYUNG HUN!!! 

20231124-102518.gif

His Best Actor Award acceptance speech:

Thank you so much! I feel really anxious even though I’ve appeared in a public TV many times. (This is his parody to Actor Hong Xa Bin, who won best new actor at BDA saying he feels nervous because it’s his first time in public TV. Lol)

Ah… I had this sudden recollection as I watched Mr. Park Jin Young perform. You know we all have those moments of regrets in life. I have something I regret in life as well, and it happened about 10 years ago during Busan Film Festival. I had met Mr. Park Jin young and during our moment of being drunk, I remember I had challenged him for a dance battle. I am still avoiding all the actors who were together and witnessed that moment. I suddenly remembered that regrettable moment after seeing him dance today. :lol:

First of all, I would like to thank Director Uhm Tae-hwa who made this movie, and also want to congratulate him on his Best Director award earlier. Thank you for all your hard work. I would also like to thank CEOs Byun Seung min and Son Seok woo, and all the staffs and actors who worked hard amidst extreme hot weather, and my fellow actors Kim Sun-Young, Park Bo-young, and Park Seo-Joon and all the actors who are part of it for their passionate performances. 

In my opinion, Blue Dragon Award is an award which everyone who works in movies would like to receive at least once in their lifetime. I always thought it is a very prestigious and fair award ceremony, and after actually holding a trophy like this with my own hands, it makes me think it’s REALLY fair. Haha… I apologize. Kang Ho hyung,(to Song Kang Ho) I am just kidding! Haha. :lol:

Honestly, authority is not something you can create/gain as you please. It takes a lot of effort and through acknowledgments from people as you continuously build that sense of trust over a long period of time. And I think the reason The Blue Dragon Award became an award of such prestige and honor is because, at the center of it all, there is a person named Kim Hye Soo, who has been continuously hosting the event with such great sense for 30 years. Thank you for you hard work over the period of 30 long years. Ah….does that mean you started at the age of 5?(Cleverly complimenting her for her youthful beauty… for which KHS replied, it is something like that! Their wit and chemistry! They were partnered at least in one eps of Blue dragon award and some TVCF though. I really hope they’d find themselves working  together again.)

Lastly, umm… actually, our second chid will be joining us next month. Thank you so much. For some reason, her birth name is ‘Birdie.’ I would like to share this honor and joy with Lee Min Jung ssi who is watching from home, Lee Joon Hoo, and Birdie. Nice Birdie!!!  (LMJ also posted IG story with Screenshot of his speech and captioned it, “Birdie and Joy” …Awww) :wub:

(Note: From LMJ’s old posts on IG where she is playing golf, ‘Nice Birdie!’ is apparently how they express it when someone score a birdie. And that’s how her golf mates were screaming when she scored one herself. Hehe) 

20231124-094015.jpg

Like Actor Yoo Yeon Seok said, his speech at the end indeed is a precious gift to his daughter already. Princess Birdie is so much loved and blessed already and famous before she is even born lol. I wish LMJ and princess Birdie all the best for her health and wish them safe delivery. :heart:

Also, LBH’s sharp memory of events, his skills to observe people no matter when and where and wit and sense to bring out his own fun story from it and make everyone laugh is seriously so amazing. The way he used rookie actors lines to say even he gets nervous with all that experience for sure would be a comforting note to that actor I am sure. It was such a cute gesture from the pov of a young rising actor. And he made it funnier like that time in Buil awards and Marie Claire awards, where he parodied CU cinematographer by copying his ‘Please give me award next time, too.’ This man seriously is such a gem and so gifted. Lastly, his wrist beads are back! He changed to his other old ones but he is wearing it again! :wub:

:star:CONGRATULATIONS, CONCRETE UTOPIA !! 

april-2023-11-26-03-19-53-528.jpg

Spoiler

20231124-094024.jpg

• Best Director — Uhm Tae Hwa ( So so happy for him!) 
  • Best Actor — Lee Byung Hun 
  • Popularity Star Award — Park Bo Young 

LBH red carpet linkhttps://youtu.be/o28o2-yFNpY?si=J7fXd93_aFcJRP5a

His award speech clips: 

https://youtu.be/rnSktZbikbo?si=XfXjtJzBFTqkQqJm

https://youtu.be/eJy_sxdA6Qo?si=OOwsPy8lWinnM1PY

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

November 25, 2023

@Ephoenix  Thank you such much for the translation of Byung Hun-ss's acceptance speech.  His wit and humour is legendary.  

The Blue Dragon Film Awards are indeed prestigious!   I would like to congratulate  everyone who worked so hard to make "Concrete Utopia" a success. 

Screenshot_2023-11-25_at_10.46.26_AM.png

• Like 4

20 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I'm excited for "Squid Game 2". But, so far, I know a little about this upcoming drama because not much is known about the plot for Squid Game season 2, so I'm just basing what I have read on where season 1 left off. As of writing, there hasn't been an announcement on the release date set for "Squid Game season 2." The first table read took place in June, and Netflix confirmed that production has been ongoing since July, which they expect to last at least ten months. so it's likely that we'll have to wait until the end of 2024 (at the earliest!) to watch more of the *thrilling* show.   

Hi @willenette From little I've known of this show, netflix has been extremely strict about disclosing anything regarding this series. They had been catching too many attention with their behavior on how they have prohibited actors from speaking even the fact that they are working on this project. The production has been in trouble already for their rude behavior to bystanders who happened to be at the filming location. So, naturally, they would keep it strictly confidential abt it as basically global prying eyes are on this massive show. Idk what to expect yet because I personally haven't watched s1 and waiting to watch it together. I just hope capitalizing this series works in their favor and S2 meets all the expectations. Also, personally, I feel like the less you know the better. Makes for the better watching experience, at least. :)

• Like 3

On 11/25/2023 at 6:14 AM, Ephoenix said:

November 24, 2023 

Thank you so much! I feel really anxious even though I’ve appeared in a public TV many times. (This is his parody to Actor Hong Xa Bin, who won best new actor at BDA saying he feels nervous because it’s his first time in public TV. Lol)

Ah… I had this sudden recollection as I watched Mr. Park Jin Young perform. You know we all have those moments of regrets in life. I have something I regret in life as well, and it happened about 10 years ago during Busan Film Festival. I had met Mr. Park Jin young and during our moment of being drunk, I remember I had challenged him for a dance battle. I am still avoiding all the actors who were together and witnessed that moment. I suddenly remembered that regrettable moment after seeing him dance today. :lol:

First of all, I would like to thank Director Uhm Tae-hwa who made this movie, and also want to congratulate him on his Best Director award earlier. Thank you for all your hard work. I would also like to thank CEOs Byun Seung min and Son Seok woo, and all the staffs and actors who worked hard amidst extreme hot weather, and my fellow actors Kim Sun-Young, Park Bo-young, and Park Seo-Joon and all the actors who are part of it for their passionate performances. 

In my opinion, Blue Dragon Award is an award which everyone who works in movies would like to receive at least once in their lifetime. I always thought it is a very prestigious and fair award ceremony, and after actually holding a trophy like this with my own hands, it makes me think it’s REALLY fair. Haha… I apologize. Kang Ho hyung,(to Song Kang Ho) I am just kidding! Haha. :lol:

Honestly, authority is not something you can create/gain as you please. It takes a lot of effort and through acknowledgments from people as you continuously build that sense of trust over a long period of time. And I think the reason The Blue Dragon Award became an award of such prestige and honor is because, at the center of it all, there is a person named Kim Hye Soo, who has been continuously hosting the event with such great sense for 30 years. Thank you for you hard work over the period of 30 long years. Ah….does that mean you started at the age of 5?(Cleverly complimenting her for her youthful beauty… for which KHS replied, it is something like that! Their wit and chemistry! They were partnered at least in one eps of Blue dragon award and some TVCF though. I really hope they’d find themselves working  together again.)

Lastly, umm… actually, our second chid will be joining us next month. Thank you so much. For some reason, her birth name is ‘Birdie.’ I would like to share this honor and joy with Lee Min Jung ssi who is watching from home, Lee Joon Hoo, and Birdie. Nice Birdie!!!  (LMJ also posted IG story with Screenshot of his speech and captioned it, “Birdie and Joy” …Awww) :wub:

(Note: From LMJ’s old posts on IG where she is playing golf, ‘Nice Birdie!’ is apparently how they express it when someone score a birdie. And that’s how her golf mates were screaming when she scored one herself. Hehe) 

Like Actor Yoo Yeon Seok said, his speech at the end indeed is a precious gift to his daughter already. Princess Birdie is so much loved and blessed already and famous before she is even born lol. I wish LMJ and princess Birdie all the best for her health and wish them safe delivery. :heart:

Also, LBH’s sharp memory of events, his skills to observe people no matter when and where and wit and sense to bring out his own fun story from it and make everyone laugh is seriously so amazing. The way he used rookie actors lines to say even he gets nervous with all that experience for sure would be a comforting note to that actor I am sure. It was such a cute gesture from the pov of a young rising actor. And he made it funnier like that time in Buil awards and Marie Claire awards, where he parodied CU cinematographer by copying his ‘Please give me award next time, too.’ This man seriously is such a gem and so gifted. Lastly, his wrist beads are back! He changed to his other old ones but he is wearing it again! :wub:

:star:CONGRATULATIONS, CONCRETE UTOPIA !! 

• Best Director — Uhm Tae Hwa ( So so happy for him!) 
  • Best Actor — Lee Byung Hun 
  • Popularity Star Award — Park Bo Young 

LBH red carpet linkhttps://youtu.be/o28o2-yFNpY?si=J7fXd93_aFcJRP5a

His award speech clip: 

https://youtu.be/rnSktZbikbo?si=XfXjtJzBFTqkQqJm

@EphoenixThank you chingu for the amazing translation, you nailed it as usual. Good job.

So happy for Uri Lee byung hun seeing him win awards. Well deserved.  Congratulations to Umm Tae Hwa happy to see him get recognized more and more.

. Bridie is so lucky, Wishing for a safe, easy delivery and a healthy princess bride.

Thanks again dear! :kiss_wink:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images & GIFs! Thanks!

13 hours ago, peonie said:

November 25, 2023

@Ephoenix  Thank you such much for the translation of Byung Hun-ss's acceptance speech.  His wit and humour is legendary.  

The Blue Dragon Film Awards are indeed prestigious!   I would like to congratulate  everyone who worked so hard to make "Concrete Utopia" a success. 

@peonie  it's indeed prestigious! The Blue Dragon Film Awards and Grand Bell Awards (equivalent for Oscar) are the most popular film awards in South Korea. Congratulations to Lee Byung Hun and the "Concrete Utopia" team! I've no doubt about him winning the Best Actor.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sheen90 said:

@EphoenixThank you chingu for the amazing translation, you nailed it as usual. Good job.

So happy for Uri Lee byung hun seeing him win awards. Well deserved.  Congratulations to Umm Tae Hwa happy to see him get recognized more and more.

. Bridie is so lucky, Wishing for a safe, easy delivery and a healthy princess bride.

Thanks again dear! 

@Sheen90You're welcome, dear.

Main contexts are already available these days on naver articles. I just tried my best to add the nuances of his expressions to maybe fully enjoy his jokes. Now we have Baeksang and Korean film critics awards I think, probably next year. I hope LBH wins them all like Ahn Sang Goo. It's going to be really tough though because Hwang Jung Min and Kim Yoon seok are back with their another real-life historical figures. The competition is going to be insane. 

And Thank you! I appreciate your thoughts always.:wub:

I agree. I was really praying for our Director.... and like LBH said he had Blue Dragon award checked from his bucket list. He deserves it so much! He looked so happy as well. TT . There are more to come, so wish them all the best for upcoming all awards, mainstream and cultural and the Oscar campaign too. 

:cutekitty:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

November 26, 2023

Lee Byung Hun in a new CF with Louis Castel

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.26.00_PM.png

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.26.31_PM.png

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.27.48_PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.27.04_PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.26.42_PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.27.14_PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.26.55_PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.27.31_PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.26.20_PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-11-26_at_3.26.11_PM.png

So handsome!  Byung Hun-ssi does not show his age at all.  

Photo credit: Louis Castel

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Ephoenix said:

@Sheen90You're welcome, dear.

Main contexts are already available these days on naver articles. I just tried my best to add the nuances of his expressions to maybe fully enjoy his jokes. Now we have Baeksang and Korean film critics awards I think, probably next year. I hope LBH wins them all like Ahn Sang Goo. It's going to be really tough though because Hwang Jung Min and Kim Yoon seok are back with their another real-life historical figures. The competition is going to be insane. 

And Thank you! I appreciate your thoughts always.:wub:

I agree. I was really praying for our Director.... and like LBH said he had Blue Dragon award checked from his bucket list. He deserves it so much! He looked so happy as well. TT . There are more to come, so wish them all the best for upcoming all awards, mainstream and cultural and the Oscar campaign too. 

:cutekitty:

@Ephoenix  same here, I wish Lee Byung Hun will win more awards next year like in Baeksang, which is annually  presented and usually in the second quarter of each year. (this year, it happened on April).  :blush:

On 11/25/2023 at 8:44 AM, Ephoenix said:

November 24, 2023 

@Ephoenix  I remember when he said this fellow actors in the audience couldn’t hold their laughter's back!   :Megalol:

• Like 1

Top 10 Highest Grossing Movies In South Korea This Year

8. “Concrete Utopia”

The 8th spot goes to Concrete Utopia, released on August 9. With an attendance of 3,849,242, the film grossed ₩37.4 billion KRW (about $28.7 million USD). This movie, a blend of speculative fiction and drama, has made a significant impact, signaling the audience’s appreciation for thought-provoking cinema.

-BV-gKwBBwnHyFeGrhRQUFY6ARE61q9lAtR5Yfl_

source : https://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/stat/boxs/findYearlyBoxOfficeList.do

• Like 5

November 26, 2023

Salt Bae Byung Hun with his stir-fried rice! :lol:

april-2023-11-26-15-18-21-160.jpg

Clip: IG story @dadas_eatery 

LMJ: Stop it! Stop it! 

Friend: But the rice has became Tteok (Rice cake) now! 

LMJ: That’s what I am saying! 

LBH: Alright! :D 

One of MJBH’s acquaintance shared a clip of LBH re-enacting the famous ‘Salt Bae’ meme as he was pretending to sprinkle salt and then aggressively stirring that Stir-fried rice. Lol. I swear this man does not look like it but he sure knows all the memes and trendy skits online. Like that last time he was making his food focus during Cannes mukbang. Haha. The way he sacrificed that rice for the content lol.

Looks like Blue dragon celebration. Good for them and glad to see them hanging out and having fun. This person also posted LBH’s pic in front of a restaurant busy in his phone in the past while holding wine bag. 

Screenshot-20231126-153528-Instagram.jpg

Reposted clip from fellow LBH fan: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0HNXn8JDeQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 4
  • Love 1

*** Aside from K-dramas, I also follow K-movies. This year for Blue Dragon Awards, congratulations to Lee Byung Hun for the Best Actor Award in the movie "Concrete Utopia". I love awards ceremonies for the glitz and glamor especially this Blue Dragon Awards. It was the usual level of awards show with plenty of A-list movie stars in attendance. LOL - to JYP's random performance. Kim Hye Soo is looking like an absolute goddess, as always!    :kisslevel:

• Like 2

Winners of the 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards: ‘Smugglers’, Lee Byung Hun, Jung Yoo Mi and More

Smugglers received four awards for Best Film, Best Supporting Actor (Jo In Sung), Best New Actress (Go Min Si), and Best Music (Jang Gi Ha) at the 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

The Best Director award went to Uhm Tae Hwa for Concrete Utopia. Lee Byung Hun and Jung Yoo Mi were each honored with the Best Actor and Actress awards for their performances in Concrete Utopia and Sleep.

Upon receiving the second Best Actor award, Lee Byung Hun stated, “I will share this honor with Lee Min Jung, Lee Joon Hoo, and my little second baby. Nice Buddy!,” revealing affection for his lovely family.

Best Supporting Actor and Actress each went to Jo In Sung from Smugglers and Jeon Yeo Bean from Cobweb. Hong Xa Bin and Go Min Si received Best New Actor and Actress awards for their respective roles in Hopeless and Smugglers. Song Joong Ki, Kim Seon Ho, Park Bo Young, and Jo In Sung took home the Chung Jung Won Popular Star Awards.

Below is the full list of winners:

Best Film: Smugglers
Best Director: Uhm Tae Hwa (Concrete Utopia)
Best Actor: Lee Byung Hun (Concrete Utopia)
Best Actress: Jung Yoo Mi (Sleep)
Best Supporting Actor: Jo In Sung (Smugglers)
Best Supporting Actress: Jeon Yeo Been(Cobweb)
Best New Actor: Hong Xa Bin (Hopeless)
Best New Actress: Go Min Si (Smugglers)
Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award: Jo In Sung, Kim Seon Ho, Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Youn
Best Music: Jang Gi Ha (Smugglers)
Best Editing: Kim Sun Min (The Night Owl)
Technical Award: Jin Jong Hyun (The Moon)
Best Cinematography and Lighting: Kim Tae Kyung, Hong Seung Chul (The Night Owl)
Best Art Direction: Jung Yi Jin (Cobweb)
Best Screenplay: Jung Ju Ri (Next Sohee)
Chung Jung Won Best Short Film: Yoo Jae In (Ghwa the Last Name)
Best New Director: Ahn Tae Jin (The Night Owl)
Audience Choice Award for Most Popular Film: The Roundup: No Way Out

source : https://sports.chosun.com/entertainment/2023-11-24/202311240100184640025763

• Like 4

November 29, 2023

Post 44th Blue Dragon Awards ceremony crumbs with two legendary Blue Chip of Chungmuro. :star: 

The video quality is not that great but I am grateful for this sweet interaction between LBH, Queen Kim Hye Soo and Mr. Sunshine Dongmus Eugene Choi and Gu Dongmae. Please watch the clip for details. 

Original clip: Sports Chosun IG

20231129-172035.gif

You know how KHS is well known for her affectionate nature in the industry and how she addresses people around her as ‘Jagiyah…(Honey/Sweety/Dear). In the beginning, she shook LBH’s hand and said, “Jagi, You were so funny!”, probably referencing to his witty speech.. which made LBH laugh loudly, and in the next cut, she asked, “Oh! you filmed it?” I am not sure what they are talking here but I wonder if LBH is talking about finishing filming SG2. Since Birdie is going to arrive next month, he most likely have made himself free of all his schedules for the preparation. 

And then, there is LBH and Yoo Yeon seok at the back hugging, talking and LBH laughing out loudly. Haha! I wonder if YYS asked him just as he resolved in Yoo Quiz and finally asked him if he can come over to his house. LOL :D or, he may have asked who exactly won the dance battle between LBH and JYP haha. Considering how LBH categorized it as moments that he regretted in life, he less likely have won the battle and only made fool of himself. Sorry LBH! I can’t trust your breeaaaaakkk dance! :lol: KBS already using that moment to make parody of him and bring his past with their dance edits in their YouTube channel. And now, we have another new meme born hehe. Watch here.

Also, in the clip, KHS congratulating our director Uhm Tae Hwa and told him she enjoyed the movie. <3<3 

2023112401001851400258211-20231124234902

Also, LBH as original Hallyu star ranked #3 in the actors’ brand reputation for November, with Kim Hye Soo and Nam Gong Min at #1 & #2 respectively. Read here 

His speech at the BDA has been so well received and watched with 255k views already with people praising not just his acting but his impeccable wit and sense in his speech. Truly legendary indeed! B)

Spoiler

Also, I am sharing this news only because LBH worked hard despite his crazy schedule to attend and promote the event in Paris few weeks ago. The final result of World Expo 2030 is out and unfortunately, Busan, South Korea didn’t make it. The winner was Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by a huge margin. The aftermath is nasty atm with blaming game and news of Politicians corruption etc. I personally haven’t watched their presentation and don’t know their bidding but I am glad LBH isn’t the official ambassador for this campaign. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3