Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

22 hours ago, Sheen90 said:

She has a sense of humor like her husband. What a family. :love:Thanks chingu for the TRANS. Also, your comments are funny and helpful. Good job.:heart::kiss_wink: .

You're welcome, Chingu. @Sheen90 I am glad you enjoyed reading it. :)

LMJ and LBH both really are masters of wits and their comic timing is impeccable, always. Also, LBH himself said on yoo quiz that, one of the reason he married LMJ was because she makes him laugh. They are made for each other. :wub:

19 hours ago, willenette said:

10 K-Dramas To Cozy Up With During Autumn

“Mr. Sunshine”

A drama that sears through your heart with characters that leave a lasting impression, “Mr. Sunshine” is an epic masterpiece. Set in the early 19th century, it stars Lee Byung Hun as Eugene Choi and Kim Tae Ri as Go Ae Shin. Eugene Choi was born a slave and runs to the United States but later returns to his home country as a Captain of the Marine Corps. He has conflicted feelings for the country, which he feels abandoned him, but is also intensely driven to protect it. Ae Shin is a Joseon noblewoman, who is also a rebel against the authorities. The two fall in love despite their starkly different backgrounds and ideologies. The third angle in the story is the samurai Gu Dong Mae (Yoo Yeon Seok).

Kim Tae Ri’s Ae Shin is one of the strongest female characters in dramaland, and she is unforgettable in her portrayal.

The passionate love story between Ae Shin and Eugene Choi is intensely beautiful and heartbreaking as well, and Yoo Yeon Seok’s samurai also makes you root for him.

Thank you for sharing @willenette. Recently, i re-watched through eps 13- 19 and boy it was pain and nothing but pain. I think I may have forgotten majority of the bits from last few eps for my own good though. The pain just remains fresh regardless of how many times you've watched it. No drama has ever affected me mentally like the way this drama and Moon Lovers did. :tears:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

Thank you for sharing @willenette. Recently, i re-watched through eps 13- 19 and boy it was pain and nothing but pain. I think I may have forgotten majority of the bits from last few eps for my own good though. The pain just remains fresh regardless of how many times you've watched it. No drama has ever affected me mentally like the way this drama and Moon Lovers did. :tears:

@Ephoenix  I couldn't agree with you more - It's an impressive drama but, the story ends on a sad note. This series may be too heavy for some. It required me handkerchiefs while watching this. Actually, the last five episodes were a total cry-fest. It’s really an emotional drama, I wept my eyes out the last few episodes. It’s a “must watch” in my book!   :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Savor the Simple Joys: 6 K-Dramas That Are the Epitome of Slice of Life

Korean dramas span every imaginable genre. While high-octane thrillers often grip us with their riveting narratives, there are moments when the appeal of a gentle, light-hearted series is undeniable.

For those leisurely days, consider enriching your watchlist with an array of exquisite slice-of-life K-dramas. These series offer heartwarming narratives that resonate deeply, providing the perfect blend of poignancy and comfort. Dive into these touching yet uplifting stories for a genuinely delightful viewing experience.

Our Blues (2022)

Episodes: 20

This drama deals with some heavy topics and problems such as discrimination, poverty, conflicts, struggles of married life, divorce, and more. It is as real as it can get and does not hide anything. The series sheds light on real-life problems through its characters and plot. It makes for a mature watch.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/11/savor-the-simple-joys-6-k-dramas-that-are-the-epitome-of-slice-of-life

• Like 1

November 10,2023 

[Oscar Campaign] Lee Byung-hun and Director Uhm Tae-Hwa at the Los Angeles Times THE ENVELOPE event yesterday evening. 

CONCRETE UTOPIA

(Sponsored by 815 Pictures and LOTTE Entertainment)

CONCRETE UTOPIA  poster

In-Person Screening November 9, 2023 at 6:30pm followed by a live Q&A with Director Um Tae-hwa and Actor Lee Byung-hun. Source: here 

He is so busy flying one stop to another, from Paris few days ago and now in LA. Hope he's getting enough rest in between. 

tdbaab.jpg

8pda6k.jpg

Pic credit: LBH manager Choi Young hoon IG 

• Like 4

November 11, 2023 

[Oscar Campaign] LBH at one of the interviews for ConU Oscar Campaign at Beverly Hills, LA

The broadcast journalist/producer who shared his pics on twitter wrote, 

“Met Lee Byung hun today to talk about ConU. I asked him how he’d like to be addressed. ‘You can call me BH. Not B*atch. BH like Beverly Hills(where we were)’ :D 

Talented actor, charming man. He’s flying out shortly back to Korea to film Squid game. I asked him about Mag7 too and he said it was a dream come true to be on that set. This was not an interview, by the way. Just an informal chat.” 

20231110-232722.jpg

Pic: @YongChavezLA on twitter. 

On the same tweet, another fan shared an anecdote from the auction they attended of production used items from Mag 7. They mentioned that Billy Rocks’ items were intensely fraught over & fetched impressive prices. They also mentioned people appreciated what LBH did in Mag 7 and his items were 2nd price to only Denzel Washington’s and some of Ethan Hawke’s. 

Wow. This is my first time learning of this kind of auction regarding LBH items, and I am so proud and happy people appreciate Billy just as much as he should be appreciated and also thinks highly of LBH as an actor. Both Billy and LBH rocks!! :) Well, I wish Concrete Utopia all the best and good luck for their oscar campaign. I hope they can promote well to get the good results. FIghting, ConU!! 

From Q&A Moderator Scott Mantz on Twitter. He wrote, 

"Moderated a fascinating Q&A with actor LEE BYUNG-HUN & writer-director UM TAE-HWA for “CONCRETE UTOPIA,” which is S. KOREA’S OSCAR submission for BEST INTERNATIONAL FEATURE! This movie is INCREDIBLE and has to be seen on the big screen in LA on 12/8 and nationwide on 12/15!" 

20231114-195504.jpg

Pic: Scott Mantz twitter 

LBH and Director Uhm from Los Angeles Times THE ENVELOPE Q&A live 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors! The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from October 9 to November 9.       :ohboy2:   I'm not surprised for Lee Byung Hun, he will always be on the list.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Jung So Min
  2. Go Yoon Jung
  3. Kang Ha Neul
  4. Park Bo Young
  5. Lee Yoo Mi
  6. Han Hyo Joo
  7. Kang Dong Won
  8. Kim Hye Soo
  9. Wi Ha Joon
  10. Jo In Sung
  11. Song Joong Ki
  12. Park Seo Joon
  13. Lee Seo Jin
  14. Lee Byung Hun
  15. Lee Jin Wook
  16. Lee Jong Suk
  17. Nam Joo Hyuk
  18. Gong Yoo
  19. Han Ji Min
  20. Kim Nam Gil
  21. Jung Woo Sung
  22. Son Suk Ku
  23. Uhm Jung Hwa
  24. Hyun Bin
  25. Jang Dong Yoon
  26. Lee Kwang Soo
  27. Kim Tae Ri
  28. Kim Young Kwang
  29. BIBI
  30. Choi Woo Shik

452745_260112_3042.jpg

source : https://www.cbci.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=452745

November 15, 2023:foryou:

[59th Grand Bell Awards] CONGRATULATIONS, LEE BYUNG HUN!!!

Lee Byung Hun won Best Actor Award at the 59th Grand Bell Awards today. This is his 2nd win for Best Actor for his mind blowing performance as Kim Young-tak in Concrete Utopia. This also marks his 4th time winning ‘Best Actor’ award at the Grand Bell Awards, excluding his Best New comer Award in 1996 for movie Runaway, Popularity award for JSA, Bungee Jumping of their own, and Masquerade in 2001 and 2012 respectively. So, looks like 7 in total??? Wow!!! Huge Congratulations, LBH!! :wub:

20231115_083855.gif

LBH was unable to attend the award ceremony due to his filming schedule, so he sent his acceptance speech through a video. He said, 

“Hello, I am Lee Byung Hun. Thank you so much for honoring me with this prestigious award at the Grand Bell Awards. There was a Grand Bell Awards ceremony today at the evening, but it’s 11 AM and I am still here at the filming location. Because of filming, I had no choice but to send my acceptance speech through a video. 

First of all, I would like to thank all the judges. I will share this joy with Director Uhm Tae Hwa, CEO Byun Seung min, CEO Son Seok Woo, and the staffs and actors who had the hardest time filming midwinter scenes in the middle of summer, and showed great performances. 

Our theaters took a huge blow because of the pandemic and it is still ongoing till this moment. For that reason, I am deeply grateful and happier that so many audiences showed great interest in the movie and watched it in the theater. I will continue to meet you with great works in the future. Thank you!” 

Screenshot_20231115_183603_Gallery.jpg

It’s a pity that LBH was not present there to receive the award because I really loved how Actor Park Hae il introduced him. Byun Yo han just before announcing Best supporting actor spilled the secret on how there was literally “Take 5 secs pause before announcing the winner” written on the card haha…. So, PHI also took his needed pause and came up with a good way to introduce him. This could have been another King Injo and Choi Myung Gil reunion in modern world after Buil but well…. Next time! :D Also, this is a TMI but Actor Park Hae il is the second male actor who is going to have his Actorology series book after Lee Byung Hun. Amazing! <3 

Screenshot_20231115_081843_YouTube.jpg

Spoiler

:star: CONGRATULATIONS, TEAM CONCRETE UTOPIA!!! 

Concrete Utopia dominated and won 6 categories out of 11 categories they were nominated at the 59th Grand Bell Awards. 

Spoiler

april_2023-11-15-08-33-22-754.jpg

• Best Picture: Concrete Utopia 
  • Best Actor: Lee Byung Hun 
  • Best Supporting Actress: Kim Sun Young 
  • Best Visual Effects/VFX Award: Eun Jae Hyun 
  • Best Sound Effects: Kim Seok Won 
  • Best Art Direction: Jo Hyun Sung and Choi Hyun Seok
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

November 16, 2023:Megathanks:

UNICEF #ForEveryChild, BH Entertainment and Marie Claire Korea joint collaboration!!! WOW!!! 

Marie Claire Korea released a teaser video for December issue of Marie Claire Korea. 17 BH artists are coming together for a campaign to protect children all around the world wearing a symbolic ‘UNICEF Team Ring’, that will be delivered to new UNICEF supporters starting November 21. The full video will be released on November 19. 

Wow…. BH family united for a good cause. Their brand is so powerful and truly wonderful! BH…..NICE!!!! :wub:

Mr. Lee Byung Hun and his Hand-some hand…. Check!!  yes.gif

april-2023-11-16-22-35-55-185.jpg

Teaser: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czu1dJ-BOen/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 3
  • Love 1

‘Concrete Utopia,’ ‘Moving’ sweep 59th Daejong Film Awards

Disgraced by poor participants’ turnout, the country’s one of the major film awards endeavors to revive its former reputation

20231116000595_0.jpg

Director Um Tae-hwa’s dystopian thriller “Concrete Utopia” swept Wednesday’s 59th Daejong Film Awards.

Hosted by actor Cha In-pyo and comedian Jang Do-yeon, the award ceremony, also known as the Grand Bell Awards, was held at Gyeonggi Arts Center in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, on a smaller scale than in previous years.

“Concrete Utopia” won the most coveted best picture award and five other awards, with Lee Byung-hun snatching the best actor award for his role in it. Actor Lee Sun-young won the best supporting actress award. "Concrete Utopia" is Korea's entry for next year's Oscars.

The best actress award went to Kim Seo-hyung of “Greenhouse,” which tells the story of a nurse and caregiver, Moon-jung, who lives in a greenhouse. It delves into the character's downfall as she tries to cover up the accidental death of an old couple in her care.

It was Kim’s fifth win at the Daejong Film Awards.

The best director award went to director Ryoo Seung-wan of “Smugglers,” which attracted 5.1 million moviegoers this summer, surpassing its breakeven point at 4 million admissions.

Actor Kim Seon-ho of “The Childe” and Kim Si-eun of “Next Sohee” bagged the rookie actor and actress awards, respectively.

Kim Seon-ho, mostly known for his innocuous image and dimpled smile, took up the challenge to show a different side in “The Childe,” his first-ever “neatly crazy” killer character.

“I appreciate all the people who allowed me to do the film. It was wonderful for me to participate in a film project which is a result of so many people’s passion and effort,” Kim said in his acceptance speech on Wednesday night.

Attempting to transform itself and recognize content also available on streaming platforms, Daejong Film Awards launched a streaming awards category this year.

The first recipients of Daejong Film Award’s best actor and actress awards in streaming were Choi Min-sik of Disney+ series “Big Bet” and Han Hyo-joo of Disney+ series “Moving.”

“I believe that I’m receiving this award on behalf of my team. I think Lee Mi-hyun of ‘Moving’ received so much love and positive feedback not because I was a good actor, but because director Park, writer Kang and all the other staff worked on making Lee an attractive character. There is nothing I can do alone,” Han said in her acceptance speech on the stage.

As the 59th Daejong Film Awards tried to stage a rebound from a slew of controversies that have plagued the country's oldest film awards, such as charges of unfair selection of winners and poor event organization, the event was held in a smaller scale with only a few actors in attendance.

The majority of the awards were presented by non-actors and many of the award recipients were absent, citing schedule conflicts. Lee Byung-hun and Kim Si-eun said they could not attend as they were shooting for the second series of “Squid Game.”

“This year, we focused on newness and fairness in giving the awards. Next year is our 60th anniversary. We hope to see more attention paid to the awards,” said Lee Yong-ki, the executive chairman of Daejong Film Awards.

credit : Korea Herald

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20231116000593

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

‘Concrete Utopia’ clinches best picture at Daejong Film Awards

20231115000789_0.jpg

Um Tae-hwa’s dystopian thriller "Concrete Utopia" won best picture at the 59th Daejong Film Awards, one of the major film awards in South Korea, on Wednesday.

The film secured an additional five trophies, including Best Actor for Lee Byung-hun, Best Actress, Sound Effects, Visual Effects and Art Direction.

The disaster thriller unfolds the narrative of the residents of an apartment complex that survived a catastrophic quake in Seoul.

Ryoo Seung-wan received the best director award for "Smugglers," an action crime flick about a group of female divers entangled in an illegal smuggling ring to make ends meet.

Kim Seo-hyung took home the award for Best Actress for her leading role in "Greenhouse," a thriller centering around a caregiver facing her downfall regarding the accidental death of an old couple in her care.

The best screenplay award went to An Tae-jin and Hyun Gyu-ri of "The Night Owl," a film about a partially blind acupuncturist, a witness to the death of the crown prince.

credit : Korea Herald

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20231115000798

• Like 1

November 16, 2023

Lee Byung Hun Instagram Update. 

LBH paid homage to his high school teacher and writer Jo Heon on IG, and showing his essay book, which was being addressed and gifted to him. He wrote, 

“Teacher Jo Heon, who has been my Korean Language teacher, our home room teacher during my senior high school, and someone who helped me with my character research as I was preparing for the role of Korean Language teacher for Bungee Jumping of their own.

Despite his advancing age, he is unstoppable, and has been writing consistently. He is already meeting the world with his 4th essay book. 

I hope we can have a glass of soju with our teacher for a long time in the future at our reunion with 3rd year-Class 7 of Jungdong High school, that we meet 2-3 times a year. 

I hope you continue to stay healthy like always.~

longest caption he wrote since he installed IG hehe. 

april-2023-11-16-23-09-02-798.jpg

Pic: LBH IG 

• Like 5

'Concrete Utopia' wins best picture at Daejong Film Awards

SEOUL, Nov. 15 (Yonhap) -- Korean disaster thriller "Concrete Utopia" won best picture Wednesday at the Daejong International Film Awards, one of the most prestigious film awards in South Korea.

The movie also landed the best actor award for Lee Byung-hun and won four other awards, including best supporting actress and visual effects.

A scene from the Korean disaster film "Concrete Utopia" is seen in this photo provided by Lotte Entertainment. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

A scene from the Korean disaster film "Concrete Utopia" is seen in this photo provided by Lotte Entertainment. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

Directed by Eom Tae-hwa, the apocalyptic disaster-thriller movie follows the residents of a lone apartment building that survived a catastrophic earthquake in Seoul, as they fight for their survival. It also stars Park Seo-joon and Park Bo-young.

The film has been chosen by the Korean Film Council as South Korea's entry for the best international feature film category at the 96th Academy Awards next March.

Actor Lee could not attend the ceremony to receive the award himself but made an acceptance speech through a pre-recorded video, as he was currently filming the second season of Netflix's hit series, "Squid Game."

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Yonhap News

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20231115010800315?section=culture/movies

5 Heart-Wrenching K-Dramas to watch for a lasting Emotional Impact

The vast world of Korean dramas offers something for every mood and preference. Whether you're in the mood for romance, craving a suspenseful binge, or seeking a series that beautifully captures the essence of pain for those moments when you need a good cry, you'll find it all.

For those times when you're drawn to a tragic narrative, one that promises to leave a lasting impression, this selection is for you. Discover a few standout Korean dramas that masterfully blend tragedy with unforgettable storytelling.

Mr. Sunshine (2018)

1700145288-kdrama-mrsunshine.png

Episodes: 24

Eugene Choi (Lee Byung Hun) was born into slavery during the Joseon era. He manages to escape to the US and get into the Marine Corps. When he finally returns to Joseon for a mission, Eugene falls in love with an aristocrat's granddaughter. The drama is heartfelt, epic, and painfully real.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/11/5-heart-wrenching-k-dramas-to-watch-for-a-lasting-emotional-impact

• Like 1

'Concrete Utopia' Dominates This Year's Daejong Awards

"Concrete Utopia" dominated this year's Daejong Film Awards held in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province on Wednesday.

The film won six awards, including best picture.

Lee Byung-hun, who starred in the film, won best actor, while Kim Seo-hyung won best actress for "Greenhouse." Ryoo Seung-wan won best director for his crime caper "Smugglers."

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Chosun Ilbo

https://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2023/11/16/2023111601116.html

November 20, 2023

BH Entertainment and Marie Claire join forces for the ‘UNICEF Team’ Campaign :glasses:

1101-FAAE-2396-4-BA9-8-F27-6-C00-EA2-C4-

The Korean Committee for UNICEF announced that 17 actors from BH Entertainment and fashion magazine Marie Claire participated in the 'UNICEF TEAM' campaign. 

This campaign, announced on November 21, is aimed at spreading UNICEF's sharing and donation culture, and famous actors such as Lee Byung-hun, Han Ji-min, Han Hyo-joo, Park Bo-young, and Park Hae-soo participated in the form of talent donation.

Actors wearing the symbolic 'UNICEF Team Ring' of this campaign delivered a valuable message about sharing through a pictorial and video with Marie Claire. 

In particular, Lee Byung-hun and Han Ji-min have participated in various UNICEF campaigns in the past and have consistently spread good influence.

Pic source: Unicef Korea  

D6-A49-C40-9-C04-4-FE7-A418-E77-FD266629

Regarding his participation in this campaign, Lee Byung-hun said, "I have had fans participate in donations, and I remember being deeply grateful for their goodwill. I hope this campaign will serve as an opportunity to think again about what kind of positive influence we can have on each other." 

UNICEF Korean Committee Chairman Jeong Gap-young expressed his gratitude, saying, “Korea’s famous actors willingly participated in the campaign by donating their talents despite their busy schedules,” and expressed his hope that many people will end 2023 in a more meaningful way through this campaign.

The 'UNICEF Team' campaign is a global campaign that the Korean Committee for UNICEF has been running since 2018, appealing to people to become one team for children around the world. 

Detailed information about this campaign by BH Entertainment actors and Marie Claire can be found on the Korean Committee for UNICEF website and the December issue and website of Marie Claire. Campaign participants will be provided with a ‘UNICEF Team’ ring.

Article: Naver 

LBH's message for the campaign: 

“Impossible, is not a fact, 

it’s just an opinion.” 

—  Keys to the Heart. 

“You may think that you can’t change the world by acting alone for the underprivileged children. However, just as great works are created when people who love movies come together and create synergy, I am confident that if people who truly love children come together, the impact will be global. That’s why BH Entertainment gathered here as a Unicef team.” 

20231120-141048.gif

Each actor expressed their thoughts and feelings regarding this campaign along with their famous lines from their respective movies and dramas. LBH had Kim Jo Ha’s lines from ‘Keys to the Heart’, where he quoted Muhammad Ali. He also used this quote to congratulate when Actress Youn Yuh Jung who played his mother in the movie won the Academy Award for Best Suporting actress.

Spoiler

20231120-133216.jpg

Unicef X BH Entertainment Campaign video: 

https://youtu.be/wKfcycHxpU0?si=QRXecXEFAQXjWUWv

Spoiler
‘유니세프 팀’ 캠페인 반지를 착용한 BH엔터테인먼트 소속 배우 17인. ⓒ유니세프한국위원회, 패션매거진 '마리끌레르'

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

November 20, 2023

LBH Instagram update: 

More pictures of LBH with his Unicef Team subunit/ Squid Game2 costar Lee Jin Wook looking like a cool dapper duo. B) 

20231120-184629.jpg

Their concept is just hilarious to me lol. :D 

20231120-184632.jpg

This looks more like a sunglasses ad to me. :D 

77d66427482a4add81a9fe6212c43b66.jpg

Spoiler

6d4aaed570a2445cabb02d4eb512287e.jpg

Just an assumption but I wonder if the selection of 17 artists in numbers specifically has to do with their anniversary, because this year marks the 17th anniversary of BH ent since its establishment as well. They have stated in all captions that many artists couldn’t participate due to their existing schedules, so, all this could just be a mere coincidence. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Omg, my favorite actors together :love: :love:..

Thanks, chingu! :kiss_wink:..

On 11/20/2023 at 7:14 PM, Ephoenix said:

November 20, 2023

LBH Instagram update: 

More pictures of LBH with his Unicef Team subunit/ Squid Game2 costar Lee Jin Wook looking like a cool dapper duo. B) 

Their concept is just hilarious to me lol. :D 

This looks more like a sunglasses ad to me. :D 

Thanks, chingu! :kiss_wink:..

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!

November 20, 2023 

Another LBH Instagram update: 

LBH has been very generous with his posting today. Very happy and as expected from the founder himself promoting their campaign well. He released behind the scenes of his pictorial shooting with his subunit mate Lee Jin Wook. Looks like their high key humor code is matching well from the looks of them laughing wholeheartedly. B)

20231120-231020.jpg

20231120-231022.jpg

Spoiler

20231120-231018.jpg

Spoiler

20231120-231024.jpg

21 minutes ago, Sheen90 said:

Thanks, chingu! :kiss_wink:

@Sheen90 OMG Congratulations, Chingu! :kiss_wink:

I completely forgot all that Do Kang woo craze… my bad hehe. It’s been such a long time indeed. This was a very unexpected pairing and even more surprising because their two-shots are so goofy. Looks like they had a great time filming this pictorial and kind of re-creating that men in black vibe lol. Sure does make me anticipate them in Squid game 2 though. I wonder if this bonding was because of them having scenes and filming together. Hmmm…. Looking forward to it. In the meantime, let’s enjoy upcoming Sweet Home 2 with evil Sang wook. :lol: I still cant react to your post TT, idk why but, Saranghaeyo! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 11/20/2023 at 8:35 PM, Ephoenix said:

November 20, 2023 

Another LBH Instagram update: 

LBH has been very generous with his posting today. Very happy and as expected from the founder himself promoting their campaign well. He released behind the scenes of his pictorial shooting with his subunit mate Lee Jin Wook. Looks like their high key humor code is matching well from the looks of them laughing wholeheartedly. B)

@Sheen90 OMG Congratulations, Chingu! :kiss_wink:

I completely forgot all that Do Kang woo craze… my bad hehe. It’s been such a long time indeed. This was a very unexpected pairing and even more surprising because their two-shots are so goofy. Looks like they had a great time filming this pictorial and kind of re-creating that men in black vibe lol. Sure does make me anticipate them in Squid game 2 though. I wonder if this bonding was because of them having scenes and filming together. Hmmm…. Looking forward to it. In the meantime, let’s enjoy upcoming Sweet Home 2 with evil Sang wook. :lol: I still cant react to your post TT, idk why but, Saranghaeyo! :wub:

@Ephoenix

Hehe, thanks chingu. Hope they're allies in Squid Game 2. 

Sure thing can't wait to see uri Woom Pyeon again. 

It's okay dear. Saranghaeyo. :wub:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. thanks!

*** The 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards will take place soon  at 8:30 p.m. KST on November 24th in Yeouido, Seoul. I'm excited to see if this year’s Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Film be given to “Concrete Utopia”. There are a total of 5 films nominated for the Best Film category, including ‘Smugglers,’ ‘Concrete Utopia,’ ‘Cobweb,’ ‘The Night Owl,’ and ‘Next Sohee.’  The nominees for Best Actor and Actress have also been revealed who includes Do Kyung-soo (The Moon), Ryu Jun-yeol (The Night Owl), Song Kang-ho (Cobweb), Yoo Hae-jin (Honey Sweet), and Lee Byung-hun (Concrete Utopia). The 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be broadcast live on KBS-2TV.   :kaching1:

070e577d-7071-4e13-bb35-d9fad8a8255c.jpg

• Like 3