Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

August 24,2023 

CONGRATULATIONS CONCRETE UTOPIA FOR 3 MILLION ADMISSIONS!! :wub:

0000908948_001_20230824222601282.png?type=w430원본보
LBH's message reads, "3 Million!! Thank you so much for your love and interest in Concrete Utopia."

0001071141_002_20230824222801480.jpg?type=w430View Sour

"Concrete Utopia" surpassed 3 million admissions. 

Eurachacha!! Challenge for Imperial Palace Apartment Residents!! 

"Concrete Utopia" contains support for the audience who has sent explosive support!

The video released of the 'Challenge for Residents of the Imperial Palace Apartment' is drawing attention. This creates a pleasant laugh by the actors shouting the names of one of the numerous audiences using Young-tak's lines to raise the morale of the residents. 

It adds the beauty of finding one's name in the released video and gives the audience a special fun. Like this, "Eurachacha" contains the support that the main characters in the movie directly deliver to the residents of the Imperial Palace Apartment! "Concrete Utopia," which released the video of the "Challenge for Residents of the Imperial Palace Apartment," is creating a new box office sensation in the theater, receiving explosive responses from all generations with energy and strong lingering effects that overwhelm the audience.

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D - 16

#2 Overall movies 

Attendance: 49,387 people today

Cumulative audiences: 3,001,724 people

Lotte announced 3rd week stage greetings finally! Let’s hope for the continuous support and crowd in the theater for Concrete Utopia. Fighting, ConUzz!!!

Spoiler

71-AFE366-2287-4-EFF-B197-4-D2-EA516235-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

August 24, 2023

“(GOD) ROOKIE ACTOR LEE BYUNG HUN” 

BH Entertainment released BHIND of Profile Pictorial Filming of LBH with the headline, ‘Rookie Actor Lee Byung Hun.”

(Note: Since it’s a profile pictorial filming, they did a little word play there with the word ‘God’ and ‘New/Rookie’, which is written and pronounced as ‘신 Shin’, and because LBH has become a symbolic ‘God’ of lot of things.)

8I8A8031.jpg

BDD45-EFB-A644-43-E0-8-ADE-A562088-FC7-E

I super love this concept of all white in the beginning with LBH looking gorgeously beautiful in every shot of the picture they released.

It’s like a complete new beginning with LBH being an ‘empty canvas’ concept, with a new anticipation of what new colors LBH and his infinite potential as an actor is going to add, and paint his career in the future.

’God of Acting’, ‘God of Beauty’, ‘God of Pictorial’, and now ‘God of Healthy Teeth’ (From Yoo quiz), God of memes, LBH will continue to be God of many things in the future. :wub:

More awesome pictures: here

Spoiler

80-F723-AE-6-D1-A-42-F9-ACB6-1-EC2158-CE

Spoiler

E36-C2258-9866-4-FE8-B7-CC-8-BC9-E7123-E

Spoiler

78-BA3-E6-F-6-BBB-49-B0-A263-B2-BDA7-A0-

Concrete Utopia Promotional Interview with Vietnamese media 

https://youtu.be/LMaO9iTxcQY?si=U9L1hDITIGLa8Uqw

LBH introduction greetings of Concrete Utopia to Japanese fans, who will be able to watch the movie in January, next year. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwUlL_ypQYk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And LBH's manager Choi Young hoon decided to share his Profile Pictorial link with this cookie clip of merman LBH from Yoo quiz on his IG story.

Yoo Jae seok be like, "Hyung, be my little Squishy " :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Ephoenix said:

August 24,2023 

CONGRATULATIONS CONCRETE UTOPIA FOR 3 MILLION ADMISSIONS!! :wub:

LBH's message reads, "3 Million!! Thank you so much for your love and interest in Concrete Utopia."

Eurachacha!! Challenge for Imperial Palace Apartment Residents!! 

"Concrete Utopia" contains support for the audience who has sent explosive support!

The video released of the 'Challenge for Residents of the Imperial Palace Apartment' is drawing attention. This creates a pleasant laugh by the actors shouting the names of one of the numerous audiences using Young-tak's lines to raise the morale of the residents. 

It adds the beauty of finding one's name in the released video and gives the audience a special fun. Like this, "Eurachacha" contains the support that the main characters in the movie directly deliver to the residents of the Imperial Palace Apartment! "Concrete Utopia," which released the video of the "Challenge for Residents of the Imperial Palace Apartment," is creating a new box office sensation in the theater, receiving explosive responses from all generations with energy and strong lingering effects that overwhelm the audience.

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D - 16

#2 Overall movies 

Attendance: 49,387 people today

Cumulative audiences: 3,001,724 people

Lotte announced 3rd week stage greetings finally! Let’s hope for the continuous support and crowd in the theater for Concrete Utopia. Fighting, ConUzz!!!

@Ephoenix  thanks for sharing this great news. The movie has reached an exciting milestone at the Korean box office! It means that it took the film just 16 days to hit the 3 million mark. “Concrete Utopia” is only the third Korean film released this year to surpass 3 million moviegoers. Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Concrete Utopia”! I'm sure this is still in K-cinemas.   :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 4

August 25, 2023

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D -17

PSJ in his witty handwritten message wrote, “I am thankful for 3M, but I would love 5M more. I ask for your continuous “Good” support.” :D

I also loved Dir. Uhm Tae Hwa’s Wife’s message in her IG story asking audiences that they help reach Concrete Utopia 5,390,000 audiences to be exact, referring to the ‘Apartment” song number 539 that is used in the movie. Little trivia for the song… that song actually is in #539 in the karaoke playlist. These little detailing is just :wub:

AA6-FB540-C1-CB-493-A-8-F6-E-571-DE86-AD

3rd weekend stage greeting starts tomorrow and LBH would be present for Saturday only. Looks like everyone has been juggling between their schedules to promote hard for the movie. They are really working hard.

Director Uhm Tae Hwa has been promoting the movie continuously outside as well in news channel and talk shows. Not much new behind the scenes stories that he hasn’t shared already, but the roastings he had to deal from the older MCs was just too uncomfortable to watch. I am not sure why Korean MCs think being straight up rude to a guest they invited like that is okay and funny at this day and age. Trying to bait him to say things and cause him trouble in general. Like asking if LBH had a power tripping moment because of his seniority, did he scold PBY enough as a director because her character came off so frustrating, and things like how he felt about his box office failure for Vanishing time, even with an lead actor like KDW etc. I am glad Dir. Uhm stayed calm and confident in his answers throughout most of them, always smiling and promoting well. His personality is very likable and I am so happy LBH got to work with such creative genius like him. 

Child actor Kwon Eun Seung with his cute 3M handwritten message for CU. He plays one of the dream palace residents’ kid in the movie. Turns out he is that cute kid who worked with LBH in Bravo Con ice-cream TVCF already and some other dramas I’ve watched. No wonder he felt so familiar. That little kid who was covering LBH’s eyes as he was trying to get icecream. Haha. LBH with kids >>>>>>> 

Spoiler

7-FD4052-D-1167-415-B-9502-92153-C3137-F

img.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

'Concrete Utopia' surpasses 3 million viewers, becomes third Korean film this year to achieve feat

Main poster for ″Concrete Utopia″ [LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT]

Main poster for ″Concrete Utopia″ [LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT]

Disaster film “Concrete Utopia” surpassed 3 million cumulative viewers as of Friday, distributor Lotte Entertainment said.

“Concrete Utopia” recorded this feat in 16 days after its release on Aug. 9, becoming the third domestically produced film after “The Roundup: No Way Out” and “Smugglers” to reach 3 million viewers.

The film, starring Lee Byung-hun, Park Seo-jun and Park Bo-young in the lead roles, is about a group of survivors who gather at the fictional Imperial Palace Apartment, the only building that has stood intact after a huge earthquake has devastated most of Seoul.

Meanwhile, “Concrete Utopia” has been invited to the 48th Toronto International Film Festival and the 56th Sitges Film Festival and has also been chosen as Korea’s entry for the Best International Feature at next year’s Academy Awards.

BY LIM JEONG-WON [lim.jeongwon@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/2023-08-25/entertainment/movies/Concrete-Utopia-surpasses-3-million-viewers-becomes-third-Korean-film-to-achieve-feat/1855362

• Like 3

*** Korean University students from around the country voted on their TOP 5’s in many categories, including their most respected Korean, most respected foreigner, television host, athlete, movie director, actor, and idol. Here’s who they chose.   :kitty:

Most preferred Actor/Actress

1. Song Kang Ho
  2. Ha Jung Woo
  3. Kim Hye Soo
  4. Lee Byung Hun
  5. Kang Dong Won & Kim Tae Ri (tie)

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-university-students-pick-respected-koreans-actors-idols/

• Like 4

August 26, 2023

Kim Young tak with a giant bag of grilled Butter Squid chips to survive inside Imperial Palace Apartment. :lol:

Note: The original brand name of this Nongshim snack is “Squid House Buttered grilled flavor”, but the fan who gave him played with words and named it, ‘헌이집’, ‘Hunnie House’ with a cute reference to LBH’s name ‘Byung hunnie‘, as you call him with admiration. Seriously, the wit and sense of Korean fans always surprises me when it comes to word play. Also, how is it possible to get that giant bag of customized chips?

But what’s more adorable is LBH in this picture. :wub: *adds God of cuteness in the list* 

It also reminds me of LBH’s speech at the Stanford conference where he mentioned the nostalgia he felt of his childhood in the theater where they served roasted squids, and joked how they have buttered squid now. I can imagine him going home and showing it to Joon hoo because that looks almost the size of him haha. 

B235-BAF2-17-B0-4989-BDC2-48-FE98-D9282-

Pic: LBH IG update (Gifted to him by Rubeur @hhminee nim)

50-D5-D2-EB-9-D0-B-43-E0-870-F-C89-F4-E6

Pic: LBH’s IG update “Resident Representative of Imperial palace Apartment Young tak flaunting his armband.” :D 

(Gifted to him by Rubeur Alatusdeus nim. She said she asked him to wear it all the way to Yongsan theater but he didn't apparently, and when she pretended to cry and complain, LBH said he’s taken pic with it, and later posted with a proof on his IG…. Fan service king!! And no. I am not jealous. :unsure:

Young tak with Myung Hwa and Hye won… now members of BH family haha. 

Spoiler

40-EF363-D-A05-A-4112-895-D-0-A915-D9563

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

August 26, 2023

CONCRETE UTOPIA 3RD WEEK STAGE GREETINGS HIGHLIGHTS 

B6-B91417-9-A4-E-4-B36-90-F7-D4941-C93-C

There were so many funny and cute incidents during their stage greetings today, and so many clips and pics of LBH that I feel like I would even dream checkered print later. Haha 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwa-d9tt2Nb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

LBH's greetings: "Hello, this is resident representative Lee Byung-hun. Actually, our stage greetings had ended last week, but since many people loved our movie, we had a sudden change of plans and scheduled our next stage greetings. This is our 3rd week stage greetings. It gives us enormous strength as we do our stage greetings and makes us feel proud to see you guys filling the theater like this even though it's been a while already. In the future, I am looking forward to see us continously meet you all suddenly like this for the 6th and even 8th week stage greetings."

(Yes, please!) 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwZ9C1xpJNV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I desperately need a LBH fan cam on this please. During one of the stage greetings of LBH, one of the fan screamed asking him to pay taxes for being too handsome. ConUzz’s instant hilarious reaction, especially PSJ and PBY’s dramatic reaction haha, and the way LBH looked like he literally felt goosebumps in that moment. He tried to collect himself for a moment but couldn't help it and ended up giggling out loud. Eventually he said he will send his tax for being handsome. :w00t:

Note: This statement of ‘Tax handsome men, Increase Birth rate” is related to a controversial proposal by a Japanese economist in the past that handsome men should pay taxes to increase birth rate in Japan.

Thank you @Anjalifairy for putting this to my knowledge. I also read an article about it earlier and I am still baffled by this discovery. I wonder if everyone presented there knew this lmao :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwa9XgUNhiB/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwaweJONNML/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

In this clip, LBH mistook the time and confused End stage greetings to First time greetings and ended his speech saying something in the lines of “Please enjoy the movie.”, and after seeing casts’ and audiences’ reaction, he realized that its the end stage greeting and hurriedly took the mic from PSJ to tell that he mistook the time and apologized. He then asked everyone if they enjoyed the movie. They all said yes, to which LBH replied saying, “Thank goodness, I am relieved.” Lol this man.. he was so cute :lol: Same energy like that time during TMSN when he forgot to introduce his characters name in the press con. He is reacting with his whole body again. And when PSJ teased him, he is playfully giving him that ‘Palm heel strike’ in the gut lol. Korean Taekwondo master strikes! :lol:

Spoiler

73355-C68-D749-4-FE6-BC7-B-1-A6-CBFB6659

Some additional links of pics that Lotte shared 

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D-18 

#2 Overall movies 

Attendance today - 125,475 people 

Accumulated - 3,188,059 people 

So, they will reach 3.3M next. They are doing great maintaining their position and audience magnet power despite the enormous Atomic challenge. More power to Concrete Utopia, and to the hardworking CONUZz..Fighting! :wub:

Earlier, I saw an article headline saying, “In U.S., they had ‘Barbenheimer’. In South Korea, we have ‘Concrenheimer’… these journalists I swear. :D 

2-C7-FAC26-A726-4-B82-BB97-41318-B7-FCB3

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

August 27, 2023 

CONCRETE UTOPIA HAS BEEN NOMINATED IN 8 CATEGORIES FOR THE UPCOMING 32nd BUIL FILM AWARDS 2023  

20230726-210156.jpg

Here are the nominations: 

• Best Picture 
  • Best Director (Uhm Tae Hwa) 
  • Best Actor (Lee Byung Hun) 
  • Best Supporting Actress (Kim Sun Young) 
  • Best Original Screenplay (Lee Shin Ji and Uhm Tae Hwa) 
  • Best Cinematography (Jo Hyung Rae) 
  • Best Music score (Kim Hae Won) 
  • Best Art/Technology Award (Artist Jo Hwa Sung) 

Good Luck to the team Concrete Utopia! :heart:

If I recall correctly, this is LBH’s 5th nominations for Buil film awards. First was for ISTD in 2010, then Masquerade in 2013, in 2016 for Inside Men, and for TMSN in 2020. He won the last two times. I wish him all the luck for he deserves to have his 3rd one for Concrete Utopia. B)

The award ceremony will be held on October 5, and will be broadcast live on Busan MBC and Naver. There’s also a voting which starts from August 30, for the Star Of The Year award. Source: naver 

Spoiler

D1-BF423-E-F262-4-CD7-8-C53-8-FA9-AEFE70

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D-19 

#2 Overall Movies 

Attendance - 111,432

Accumulated - 3,299,583 (so close!)

LBH did say in yesterday’s stage greeting that he’d love to greet the audiences for the nth week, but PSJ during the stage greetings today mentioned that this is more like a Thankful greetings now since it’s been a while the movie is released. He mentioned LBH who couldn’t be present there today because of his filming schedule, and conveyed thankful message on behalf of everyone who weren’t there today saying this might be their last stage greetings. Of course we would wish them to greet audience more but they are working really hard juggling from filming and other schedule to meeting everyone in this heat. I hope the movie continue to soar higher and be successful everywhere. Concrete Utopia, fighting!!!:wub:

BFE8-C49-C-F6-C4-406-B-A552-CE597-E95683

Little bonus from yesterday’s stage greeting. LBH’s adorable reaction to this funny placard from a fan is the best thing I saw today. It just so funny how he couldn't stop giggling and also kept looking at her with his precious smile. 

Placard: “My Dad’s age is 45.” “ Sorry Dad. I like Lee Byung Hun.” :lol:

Meanwhile, 53 yr old LBH : :D

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Korean Box Office for the Weekend 2023.08.25 ~ 2023.08.27

credit : https://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/main/main.do

Films Release date Week-end Total
1 "Oppenheimer"   437 716 2 323 488
2 "Concrete Utopia" (콘크리트 유토피아) 2023/08/09 297 836 3 299 583
3 "Honey Sweet" (달짝지근해: 7510) 2023/08/15 236 657 846 270
4 "Smugglers" (밀수) 2023/07/26 101 039 4 964 373
5 "Elemental"   92 058 7 038 818
6 "Maya the Bee 3: The Golden Orb"   17 330 21 267
7 "Meg 2: The Trench"   13 789 123 324
8 "Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One"   7 212 4 013 104
9 "Detective Conan: Black Iron Submarine" (名探偵コナン: 黒鉄の魚影)   7 210 770 192
10 "Goldbeak (老鷹抓小雞)"   5 965 7 201
  • Like 4

[Box office] Movies in theaters this week

20230810000774_0.jpg

“Concrete Utopia”

(South Korea)

Opened Aug. 9

Thriller/Disaster

Directed by Um Tae-hwa

Residents of Hwanggung Apartment building No. 103, the only building that has survived a destructive earthquake, initially see their building as a “utopia,” but it soon devolves into a nightmare.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Herald

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20230824000827

• Like 2

August 28, 2023 

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D- 20 

#2 Overall Movies 

Attendance: 38,096 people 

Accumulated:  3,337,722 people

488-B622-C-663-A-4486-B0-A4-F047-DFEC5-F

More than 3.29 million, 'Concrete Utopia' also exceeds the break-even point.[Box Office]

20230726-210156.jpg

'Concrete Utopia' is about to break through its break even point. 

According to the Korea Film Council's integrated computer network tally on August 28, the movie "Concrete Utopia" (director Um Tae-hwa) topped the Korean movie box office for three consecutive weeks, surpassing 3.29 million cumulative audiences.

The break-even point of "Concrete Utopia" is 3.8 million, and it is expected to surpass the break-even point soon and be on the box office list this summer.

On the 24th, the 16th day of its release, "Concrete Utopia," which surpassed 3 million viewers, is proving its explosive box office fever by firmly maintaining its No. 1 spot in the Korean movie box office in the third week of its release.

Despite the successive releases of new films, it continues to heat up long-term box office hits, attracting a wide range of audiences with Korean materials and universal consensus across generations, drawing more attention to future box office trends.

Meanwhile, "Concrete Utopia" is a disaster movie about Seoul, which was devastated by a major earthquake, and the only remaining palace apartment that begins with survivors gathering.

source: here 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

August 28, 2023 

Actor Lee Byung-hun's irreplaceable acting skills topped the brand reputation in August.

202308290844536310_51_20230829084902385.jpg?type=w430View Source

Actor Lee Byung-hun topped the actor's brand reputation in August.

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measured 221,605,884 brand big data of 100 actors in dramas, movies, and OTT, which aired from July 29 to August 29, by brand reputation algorithms. Compared to 202,496,053 actor brand big data in July, it increased by 9.44%.

As for actor brand reputation, big data analysis on actors has expanded as the OTT market size has grown and actors' activity areas have expanded. It is a big data analysis that integrates movie and drama actors active in film and broadcast media as well as web media.

Spoiler

7511c6e7c44fa5453b9bdebf451e4fa9-1693265

For actor brand reputation analysis, brand big data was analyzed with participation index, media index, communication index, and community index. The brand reputation index is an index obtained by extracting brand big data and analyzing consumer behavior with a reputation analysis algorithm, classifying it into participation value, communication value, media value, community value, and social value, and weighting it.

Brand big data analysis can measure the positive or negative evaluation of the brand, the source and interest of the media, the interest and communication of consumers, the spread of the community for the issue, and the reaction and popularity of the content.

The 30th place in the actor brand reputation ranking in August 2023 is Lee Byung-hun, Go Yoon-jung, Lee Han-byul, Lim Ji-yeon, Namgoong-min, Lee Jun-ho, Jo In-seong, Han Ji-min, Park Seo-joon, Park Bo-young, Han Hyo-joo, Jung Hae-in, Son Seok-gu, Ahn Jae-hong, Go Min-si, Da-in Ko, Ahn Bo-hyun, Kim Se-jeong, Ahn Eun-jin, Nana, Ha Jung-woo, Jo Byeong-gyu, Jeon Hye-jin, Yum Hye-ran, Kim Hye-soo, Yu Hae-jin, Kim Tae-ri, Won Ji-an, and Kim Sun-yeong were in order.

Spoiler

7511c6e7c44fa5453b9bdebf451e4fa9-1693265

Spoiler

Koo Chang-hwan, director of the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute, said, "As a result of the actor brand reputation analysis in August 2023, the Lee Byung-hun brand ranked first. When the actor brand category was analyzed, it increased by 9.44% compared to 202,496,053 actor brand big data in July. Details According to the analysis, the brand consumption increased by 22.87%, the brand issue increased by 23.52%, the brand communication decreased by 16.45%, and the brand expansion increased by 16.58%.”

Next, "Lee Byung-hun, who was loved by the movie 'Concrete Utopia', was analyzed to be in first place. Go Yoon-jung, who showed a passionate performance through 'Moving', was ranked in second place, and Lee Han-byeol, who drew consumer attention in 'Mask Girl', was ranked in third place. 

Source: (1) (2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

*** South Korea's Korean Film Council (KOFIC) has selected the film "Concrete Utopia," which boasts a star-studded cast, as its entry for the Oscars next year. Citing a statement from the KOFIC, Columbia, the distributor said "Conrete Utopia" was picked "as it seems to be able to appeal to North America without being unfamiliar with the trend of K-culture and K-movie." The Academy Awards will be held on March 10, with the final list of nominees for Best International Feature Film set to be announced on January 23. Prior to the Oscars, "Concrete Utopia" will premiere in North America at the 48th Toronto International Film Festival on September 9.   :heart3:

credit : https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/08/29/23/south-korea-picks-concrete-utopia-as-oscars-entry

• Like 3

August 29, 2023

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D-21

#2 Overall Movies 

Attendance: 37,166 people 

Accumulated : 3,374,886 people 

Ticket reservation rate at #3 with 9.4% 

There’s a new Korean movie thats releasing tomorrow called Target, and its at the #2 spot for ticket reservation rate. Concrete Utopia, keep maintaining the momentum. Fighting! 

F05974-C0-BDA3-473-B-B804-2-E2575-C16219

Relay GV will also be held in the fourth week of release of "Concrete Utopia."

0003765473_001_20230830010101195.jpg?type=w430View Source

Director Uhm Tae-hwa of the movie "Concrete Utopia," actors Kim Ye-eun and Gong Min-jung will meet to hold the fourth week of relay GV.

The GV, attended by Movement CEO Jin Myung-hyun as a modulator, raises expectations with fresh behind-the-scenes stories delivered by director Um Tae-hwa and other hidden main characters in the movie who completed "Concrete Utopia."Chungmuro's scene-stealer actors will be present to tell a richer story with their unique presence, including Kim Ye-eun, a resident of a surviving royal palace apartment, and Gong Min-jung, who played a character who faced Min-sung (Park Seo-joon)

In particular, it is expected that fans who are enjoying various interpretations and reviews contained in the film through the Nth viewing will be given new joy by conveying unique viewing points that have not been seen before.

source: Here 

• Like 4

August 30, 2023

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D-21

#3 Overall movies 

#2 Korean movies 

Ticket researvation rate: 7% 

Attendance: 50,125 people 

Accumulated: 3,425,013 people 

32-BB694-F-5-A9-E-4-B36-8-C45-185-B2081-

"Concrete Utopia" OST released..."Apartment" sung by Park Jihoo.

0007017630_001_20230830094001477.jpg?type=w430View Source

The movie "Concrete Utopia" (director Um Tae-hwa) has released a soundtrack that doubles the aftertaste of the movie.

According to distributor Lotte Entertainment on the 30th, the original soundtrack of "Concrete Utopia" will be released on major domestic music sites at 12 p.m. on the same day.

The soundtrack of "Concrete Utopia" is expected to draw enthusiastic responses from the audience as it can meet the music of music director Kim Hae-won, who has raised the completeness of the work from the ironic moment in the movie to the breathtaking suspense.In particular, Park Ji-hoo's "Apartment" was included in the soundtrack, which doubled the audience's lingering feelings by decorating the movie's ending credit.Park Ji-hoo's song, which reinterprets the "apartment" that made a strong impression on the audience by singing by Young-tak (Lee Byung-hun), the representative of residents in the movie, has received favorable reviews, adding to expectations that the release of the soundtrack will be more interested.

In addition, as overseas digital music is scheduled to be released on September 1, expectations are raised that "Concrete Utopia" will continue to be a steep hit at home and abroad.

source: here 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ephoenix said:

August 31, 2023

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D- 22

#3 Overall Movies

#2 Korean Movies 

Attendance : 29,893 people 

Accumulated: 3,454,825 audiences 

Ticket reservation rate: 8.1%(22,528 people) 

@Ephoenix  thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that "Concrete Utopia" is still in K-theaters this week.   :cutekitty:

• Like 3

September 1, 2023

CONCRETE UTOPIA BOX OFFICE D-23 

#3 Overall Movies

#2 Korean Movies 

Attendance: 31,805 people 

Accumulated: 3,486,629 people 

Ticket reservation rate: 8.6% (28,744 people ) 

272-C9-DD2-0-A38-456-C-91-F7-FC7792891-E

Concrete Utopia 4th Relay GV with Director Uhm tae Hwa, and Chungmuro scene stealers Kim Ye Eun and Gong Min Jung 

• Like 3