Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

mieyan said:

Hi, kisseye     

^ page says;

= Jo In Sung and Kim Boem: That Winter, The Wind Blows Premium Live Show =

Date+Time:  Nov. 30, 2013, Saturday  16:00 open  17:00 start

Place:  Tokyo International Forum, Hall A

Guests:  Jo In Jung, Kim Boem and others  **Special guest(s) is under adjustment... as soon as comfirmed, we'll make an announcement here.

Ticket Price:  10,500 JPY

@sunshine4ever   chief's  ;)   I have some questions ,i would like to ask, please   ^:)^  

Is korea drama award is as the sama as SBS Drama Awards? , i think is not same but i'm not sure  :-/

And why JIS oppa ,he is not in the list of nominees, after his role in TWTWB. his acting is very good and amazing as OS  or best couple for O2  :(

I don't want to believe it  [-(

More pics from the DVD   :D65ae10bagw1e8svr5eva2j211y0lcq4s.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss5dr78jj20zk0k041i.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss430aqzj20zk0k0juu.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss3lwngyj20zk0k0q4z.jpg

kisseye said:

@sunshine4ever   chief's  ;)   I have some questions ,i would like to ask, please   ^:)^  

Is korea drama award is as the sama as SBS Drama Awards? , i think is not same but i'm not sure  :-/

And why JIS oppa ,he is not in the list of nominees, after his role in TWTWB. his acting is very good and amazing as OS  or best couple for O2  :(

More pics from the DVD   :D 

Guest sunshine4ever

kisseye said:

More pics from the DVD   :D

^:)^  Excuse me  everyone  ^:)^

I hope everyone is here  [-O< wouldn't think that i Spinning too much on this thread  ^:)^  if anyone does not like. I'll take it off :)  and will stop it and will stop it  :)>-   please let me know!

9802602705_2ae84e6c96_o.jpg

Pics from the DVD   :D

65ae10bagw1e8ss297qjcj211y0lcmzn.jpg9691790359_ee364ab701_o.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss5gqmxyj20zk0k076h.jpg

6289bc16jw1e88zf57st0j20hs0aogn9.jpg

6289bc16jw1e88zf3yw8qj20hs0aogn4.jpg

stilllove_zpsf40f053a.jpg 

09514F02-C5BA-4E11-B31B-31E3D6CA8AA3-123

I found very interesting similarities between Lee Min Ho and Jo In sung..careerwise .. I think this is just pure coincidence, but it's fun to look at in pics..:) I like these two actors..LMHJIS1_zpsa88a0101.jpgLMHJIS2_zpsc12493be.jpgLMHJIS3_zpsec7bea26.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung spotted having a vacation in Hawaii.
bffbf217gw1e94albq9taj20k00zkwju.jpg

Cr: DC
Dont really understand what does this fan account say. I'll get back to it when translation is available.Sorry for being MIA for a long while, schoolwork is so heavy. T.T I'll start on everything I promised once the break comes.

Guest beckieisback

timi163 said: I found very interesting similarities between Lee Min Ho and Jo In sung..careerwise .. I think this is just pure coincidence, but it's fun to look at in pics..:) I like these two actors..

What about your thoughts on marriage? Like you said, what kind of man is your ideal husband?

In the past, my visual ideal type was Jo Insung, but I heard about his relationship not too long ago. (laughs) I actually think my marriage partner would be someone with the same beliefs as me. I’m Christian, there are spouse prayers, and I think God will decide on who will become my husband.

http://www.soshified.com/2013/05/californian-girl-tiffany-featured-in-1st-look-magazine-for-a-photoshoot-in-los-angeles

CR : Soshified

Has anyone ever posted this? 1st Look June 2013

Tiffany recently talked about Insung in Nylon October 2013.

Guest timi163

No new pics today?.. :-/..That dining pic must be uploaded from instagram or something... he was eating ..Salmon,,  steak (?) , rice  ( of course)..and onion rings!..Goodnight people,, maybe there will be new pics tomorrow.. ;))