Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest luluwannagohome

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[ENG SUB] Jo In Sung Parkland 2013 F/W Suits CF Ver A

b51e9309jw1e9ipwx5ycpj20p00fggoq.jpg

b51e9309jw1e9ipwyinmrj20p00e2my3.jpg

b51e9309jw1e9ipx1r0spj20p00e2759.jpg

Cr: PL website

Guest luluwannagohome

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[ENG SUB]131016 Jo In Sung Parkland FW Interview Part 2

***So glad that JIS is still included in the Top 10 list.............. :))

Suzy is the number one CF model for four consecutive months

According to the CM Strategic Research Institute, Suzy was the number one advertisement model of September, making her number one for four consecutive months from June to September.  With this new four-month reign as the number one CF model, she is truly becoming the queen of CFs!  In addition, Suzy has been attracting attention for being the celebrity with the best public reputation at this time.  

Meanwhile, figure skater Kim Yuna was ranked sixteen in August, but made it all the way up to the second spot in September!  Ha Jeong Woo, who made his debut as a director, came in third.

Also, male actors Won Bin, So Ji Sub, Lee Byung Hun, and Jo In Sung had ranked outside of the Top 10, but now they made it to fourth, fifth, seventh, and eighth place respectively.

Lee Seung Gi, who has constantly been placing in the Top 10, grabbed the sixth spot while Lee Na Young steadily remained in tenth place.

lee-na-young_1381848014_20131015_cf.jpg

source : allkpop

class="articletitle"K-Pop Stars and Their Cars Part 2

Part 2 of what your stars are driving.

With that, here is the list of what vehicles K-Pop idols are driving.

Vehicles:

(skipped unrelated...)

Jo In Sung (vehicle - Lamborghini Gallardo)

111507.jpg

Which vehicle would you like to ride in?

source : kpopstarz

Won Bin / Lee Na Young and Jo In Sung / Kim Min Hee address couple vacation rumors

October 16, 2013 @ 2:43 pm

jo-in-sung-won-bin-lee-na-young_13819453

Word has been going around that the two famous Korean celebrity couples Won Bin and Lee Na Young as well as Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee have gone on couple vacations recently. Won Bin and Lee Na Young in Paris and Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee in Hawaii.

A representative of Won Bin and Lee Na Young's agency Eden Nine Entertainment spoke up, "It is true that the two of them went to take a break in Paris together."  It turned out that they went on a trip to Paris together in September.  However, the representative said, "They went there because they had business-related schedules, such as a business meeting in Paris."

It had also been reported that the Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee couple went on vacation to Hawaii together, but both sides have denied this rumor.

A representative of Jo In Sung's agency I-OK Company said, "To my knowledge, Jo In Sung went to Hawaii with Kim Min Hee's acquaintances . . . Currently, the two are seeing each other well, but they did not go on vacation together."

Kim Min Hee's agency Management Soop said, "Since September, Kim Min Hee had been busy filming for a movie.  She had no time to go on vacation."

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/won-bin-lee-na-young-jo-in-sung-kim-min-hee-vacationing-in-hawaii-paris-rumors#axzz2hvEqp1Dg

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung did go to Hawaii with friends at the end of September.
I caught a Naver blog at the time, and it was a short fan account by a newly wed couple.
The couple were eating dinner at the hotel, and saw In Sung walking out of the Chinese restaurant nearby with friends.The couple was very excited, and the husband was actually more excited than his wife and he kinda screamed.
I apologized for not bringing this out at the time (did I? Maybe I've posted it but didn't make any trans.) cuz I felt it's IS's personal life that needs no propagation online. But since this is brought up, I feel it's a more suitable timing to put it out.
Cheers.

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung left two messages on his fan club website.
bffbf217gw1e9nsrqb20xj20j60gkabk.jpg^^ 
'False alarm. Don't worry about me'  -JIS-

bffbf217gw1e9nsrrcpdlj20a002a3ye.jpg
'Everyone be careful of flu!! I feel like dying now-- Having a fever!'  -JIS-

Cr:insungchina via sisi

luluwannagohome said: In Sung did go to Hawaii with friends at the end of September.
I caught a Naver blog at the time, and it was a short fan account by a newly wed couple.
The couple were eating dinner at the hotel, and saw In Sung walking out of the Chinese restaurant nearby with friends.The couple was very excited, and the husband was actually more excited than his wife and he kinda screamed.
I apologized for not bringing this out at the time (did I? Maybe I've posted it but didn't make any trans.) cuz I felt it's IS's personal life that needs no propagation online. But since this is brought up, I feel it's a more suitable timing to put it out.
Cheers.

Guest beckieisback

willenette said: luluwannagohome said: In Sung did go to Hawaii with friends at the end of September.
Cheers.

Guest beckieisback

this is an interesting interview have you guys see it?
http://asianuniverse.net/forums/Jo_In_Sung_I_Dont_Feel_Burden_Playing_as_a_Homosexual_Sug_t117016.html

so brace yourself seeing by his strict style of choosing script and while he's waiting for the script he has chosen, he ain't even glance to other scripts' style  :D, it's really possible to us to wait one, two or three years again just to see him in a small screen / big screen. And this guy is as brave as a lion (it makes sense since he'a Leo anyway) in choosing challenging roles. Gay role in Frozen Flower anyone? 

class="content-title"Nominees for the 2013 MAMAs Released, Cast Your Votes Now!

Nominees for the 2013 MAMAs Released, Cast Your Votes Now!

It’s almost November, which means that K-Pop will be gearing up for one of the busiest months of the year: award ceremony time! When it comes to K-Pop year-end award ceremonies, the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMAs) cannot be overlooked. The 2013 MAMAs will be held in Hong Kong and Mnet has finally released the list of nominees for the awards.

Take a look at the nominee list and start thinking of who you want to vote for since the polls have just opened! Vote for your favorite artist here and see who gets the prize at the 2013 MAMAs on November 22.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Best Original Soundtrack

Iris 2 OST / Davichi – “Don’t You Know”
That Winter, the Wind Blows OST / The One – “Winter Love”
Gu Family Book OST / Suzy – “Don’t Forget Me”
Master’s Sun OST / Yoon Mi Rae – “Touch Love”
I Hear Your Voice OST / Jung Yup – “Why Did You Come Now?”

credit : soompi news