Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=209550

Cho In Sung reveals a photo from his new advertisement shooting

2013-07-01 12:14

t99rgj.jpg

Behind cuts from Cho In Sung's new advertisement shooting scene was revealed.

Recently, Cho In Sung shot a new advertisement for a new menu of a restaurant, and a photo from the shooting scene was revealed.

In the photo, Cho In Sung is enjoying a barbecue party at an outdoor.

His sweet smile and gentle look are particularly drawing many fans' attention.

Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "He's looking great", "What a handsome guy", "He looks so happy", and "He's so charming."

/Reporting by Kim Ji-Yi en@starnnews.com

--- luluwannagohome said: Ki Bang!!! <3333

Mnet 2013  20s Choice Awards is back!

13110-339m6szleb.jpg

The hottest award show of this summer season, the 2013 20's Choice Awards is back, and it's up to you to decide who takes an award.

The nominees for this year's 20's Choice Awards, an award show that empowers today's 20-somethings to decide who's hot in the areas of TV, movies, music and more, were announced on June 27.

SHINHWA, 2PM, SHINee, Super Junior-M, SISTAR, Girls' Generation (SNSD) and many more are among the K-Pop stars that made the ballot in the award show's 20 categories, which include 20's Performance and 20's Mwave Global Star categories.

Lee Seung Gi, Song Joong Ki, Park Shin Hye and Suzy are among the 20's Choice nominees who will be competing for fans' votes in the 20's Movie Star and 20's Drama Star categories.

Below is the full list of nominees by category:

(skipped unrelated.....)

20’s Drama Star - Male
Zo In Sung (That Winter, The Wind Blows)
Lee Jin Wook (Nine)
Lee Jong Seok (I Hear Your Voice, School 2013)
Oh Ji Ho (God of the Workplace)
Lee Seung Gi (Gu Family Book)

Remember, you must have Mwave account to vote for this award. Well, if you don't have Mwave account, register it now at Mwave or you may also log-in your Facebook or Twitter account too.

Voting for the 2013 20’s Choice Awards has also officially opened, so head on over to the voting page and vote now!

source to READ FULL article : gokpop

http://www.gokpop.com/news/mnet-2013-20s-choice-awards-is-back::13110.html

Guest luluwannagohome

Best Fanservice EVER!! T.T
Wow, 7 hours of interviews?! There's lot of talk about!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.asianbeaut.jp/2013/07/01/%E3%83%81%E3%83%A7-%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BD%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A0-%E3%83%9C%E3%83%A0%E6%9D%A5%E6%97%A5-%E3%81%9D%E3%81%AE%E5%86%AC-%E9%A2%A8%E3%81%8C%E5%90%B9%E3%81%8F-%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%83%9F%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A0%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88/

qzrp5j.jpg

f5bw9k.jpg

dnnc0l.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

Kim Ki Bang Appears in Friend Jo In Sung’s New Commercial

Original link: http://news.nate.com/view/20130701n03938

English trans:luluwannagohome@soompi.com

201307010748360310_1.jpg 

Best friends Kim Ki Bang and Jo In Sung appear in a commercial together.

On July 1st, Kim Ki Bang’s management company reveals a photo of Ki Bang and actor Jo In Sung on the set of the new Outback Steakhouse’s commercial. During the shooting, both actors wore bright smiles throughout.

In fact, the two support each other during shootings all the time, and are well known for their close friendship. The two have been the best friends since high school.

Guest luluwannagohome

kdramafanusa

said: ^ Lulu, thank you so much for the live updates. You are so awesome! Hugs.

:)

35d18jn.jpg

http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0054317

http://www.cinematoday.jp/gallery/E0003108

ve7ofa.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "[iNTERVIEW] Actor Zo In-sung
Posted on 2013/07/01 by Jessica Kim in CELEBS

Zo In-sung

Actor Zo In-sung poses during a photo shoot with TenAsia. [TenAsia/Lee Jin Hyuk]

He had not fussed over nothing. The Zo In-sung that met with reporters had somewhat let go of his lonely character Oh Soo but the six months during which he carried the depth and weight of “That Winter, the Wind Blows” was not an easy time for the actor. TenAsia met with Zo and looked back on the drama that was so harsh and painful to him.

Q. I heard you cried a lot after shooting the last scene.

Zo In-sung : I held onto [Kim] Bum and cried a lot. I thought, ‘This is crazy’ after shooting the last scene, for which I did the scene where my character records a video message for Young. But it was hard to say my lines that were two pages long because helicopters kept flying nearby every five minutes. I think it was harder to control my emotions because I ended it also feeling so nervous.

Q. It took you a long time to choose a project following your discharge from the military.

Zo : I don’t know why. It’s not like I’m trying to become a millionaire (laughs). There was no particular reason to it but I think I rested for longer than I expected to because filming for my movie “Kwon Beob” (translated title) kept getting pushed back. And I didn’t know what I should do because I was ready to do a movie but filming continued to get delayed. There also weren’t that many other choices because by then, they’d finished casting. 

Q. How did you feel when you first started filming “The Winter, The Wind Blows”?

Zo : I really wanted to die. I thought it’d be doable at first but once I actually read the script, I was at a loss. I couldn’t even figure out at which moments I should breathe. I was just so unfamiliar with everything. So I went to an acting teacher and practiced drawing forth each emotion. That’s when I naturally came to think that I shouldn’t ead into this script one dimensionally. The emotions my character had for the dead Hee-joo, the pressure he had to commit a fraud, the guilt he felt to Young after he falls in love with her, then the tension from being chased by Mu-cheol… . He was a character that felt so many different layers of emotions that I ended up thinking, ‘Why is the writer doing this to me?’ (laughs). But actress Bae Jong-ok said I probably wouldn’t get another chance to play this sort of character and consoled me by saying that she wanted to die when she did KBS drama “Lies” (translated title) but didn’t. And I really didn’t die (laughs).

Zo In-sung

Actor Zo In-sung poses during a photo shoot with TenAsia. [TenAsia/Lee Jin Hyuk]

Q. You’re a male actor but many have said you’re as strong as actresses when it comes to crying. 

Zo : Acting out crying scenes are still the most pressure for me because people end up talking about them for a long time and do parodies of them as well. Nonetheless, I tried to do the crying scenes differently [from in the past] because the writer told me, “You’re older and you’ve changed so viewers will see you differently even with the same acting.” So I thought that as long as I’ve convinced viewers of my emotions, it wouldn’t matter how I cry. I think it was around episode nine that the writer finally told us to stop crying although there were still a lot of crying scenes afterwards as well (laughs).

Q. Is there a particular scene that even you think you looked cool in?

Zo : I think the scene in episode nine where my character saves Young and smothers a gangster’s face across a brick wall is the type of scene that every male actor would want to try out at least once during their career.

Q. And which scene do you think was the most romantic?

Zo : There was a scene where Oh Soo puts on Young’s socks for her, as if he was her father. I think it showed him as both a boyfriend and father. When looking at the part of the script that mentioned that scene, I thought of how fathers so affectionately help their children put on their socks. I wouldn’t have been able to understand that scene when I was younger but it made me proud to think that I do now.

Q. What do you think is the reason Oh Soo, who hadn’t placed much significance in life, wanted to live till the very end?

Zo : The whole time I thought, ‘Why does he want to live? Does he want to meet his mother?’ I don’t know for sure. But I do think that he wanted to say that his mother may have abandoned him, his girlfriend died, and lives every day of his life pointlessly, but he still wanted to live. That he is living so we should as well. Our country has the highest suicide rate amongst OECD countries so I think that’s what the drama may have wanted to say. Live and through love, find your reason to live.

Q. I heard that you had to reshoot the scene where Oh Soo gets stabbed by Jin-sung (Kim Beom).

Zo : He had a bit of a hard time filming that scene because Beom’s emotions didn’t explode. He sobbed when I told him, “You did good” afterwards. So I remember giving him a hug. 

Zo In-sung

“That Winter, the Wind Blows”, Zo In-sung, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Beom

Q. Have you managed to let go of your character?

Zo : I felt really strange while at home the day after we had our wrap-up party. So I called the writer but I started crying. And I cried for over two hours, for no particular reason, while asking her for just a few more scenes and that I’d do a much better job with them. She listened to me the whole time and told me not to put too much into my roles, that it’d shorten my lifespan. So I don’t know why but I just cried then.

Q. There were different opinions regarding the show’s ending.

Zo : We had already shared the fact that it would be a happy ending so I think producers made it look like Oh Soo had died to just add tension. Like a story from a fairytale. On the other hand, I also think they made the ending seem dreamy because Soo and Young had such a hard time loving each other.

Q. I think you must have higher expectations of projects you take on from now on because of “The Winter, the Wind Blows.” 

Zo : That’s why this is also a dangerous time for me. Because I’ll want to have the desire to feel what I did with this show. I’m trying to enjoy this moment because it may never come again, although I’d be very grateful if it did.

Q. You must also feel like you won’t be able to do another drama for the time being.

Zo : That’s actually want to ask [of people]. If I did a new drama in a few months, I don’t know if it would be a gain or loss for me. They’ve told me to hurry and do a new drama again but I don’t know if it would be right to do another romantic drama after such an intense drama. I think I should give time for viewers to forget [about Oh Soo]. I tend to bring out what’s within me for my acting so I won’t be able to get rid of what’s me. I think that’ll be my justification to wait (laughs).

Q. How do you want to age as a male actor?

Zo : The word ‘anti-aging’ is a scary word. Ceasing to age could mean you’re dead. I think I’d be lucky if people saw that I age naturally.

Q. If you had to score your acting right now, what would it be?

Zo : I’d give it 70 points. I’ll fill the remaining 30 by improving on my acting 10 points every 10 years.

Photographer. Lee Jin Hyuk
Translator. Jessica Kim

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/62486

Guest kdramafanusa

^ That's the interview he gave at the beginning of April, TenAsia finally posted the translation for it.

-

Source: http://community.pia.jp/hanryu/2013/07/20130701-02.html

tibm.jpg

01ea.jpg

nc10.jpg

3oul.jpg

j155.jpg

-

Source: http://hot-korea.com/kpop/report.php?id=20130631

2dbuljq.jpg

30 more images below

2h6hvn9.jpg

28ujlew.jpg

2r4uav4.jpg

2n9xpa0.jpg

2ijgnqh.jpg

jqjpz7.jpg

zuozk4.jpg

2w74mmh.jpg

2nkmihf.jpg

k9cg1w.jpg

240x5e8.jpg

whi61c.jpg

f39fle.jpg

16hu6p4.jpg

2hhfwnn.jpg

2po146f.jpg

2j0bcqr.jpg

35cncwx.jpg

116p5if.jpg

35hpzyb.jpg

2wfpy00.jpg

k02edt.jpg

fp9qxi.jpg

2vmbxq0.jpg

9ri0zk.jpg

ohn7r5.jpg

2qtkcv8.jpg

wqpilg.jpg

jkhamf.jpg

9qiddy.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

Source & Credits: http://gall.dcinside.com/joinsung/53871

thanks to a soompier who messaged about this post by a DCGaller.  You can save and upload gifs the same way you do with regular images.

2uoouts.jpg

biov3m.jpg

both are tall and slender
bfmag0.jpg

5vnm7s.jpg

2mgsd4x.jpg

vyn13.jpg

2lb2ec0.jpg

as for the youtube clips not working, FirstSojuTV somehow removed and then reuploaded the clips (new links).  I edited my post already.  If the videos don't work again, please check out their channel (http://www.youtube.com/firstsojutv).

---

[bnt/sina]

im80uq.jpg

esrkgz.jpg

6856vd.jpg

--

more pics of event in Japan => http://t.co/zvIZuMM9gJ

luluwannagohome said:

Kim Ki Bang Appears in Friend Jo In Sung’s New Commercial

Original link: http://news.nate.com/view/20130701n03938

English trans:luluwannagohome@soompi.com

Best friends Kim Ki Bang and Jo In Sung appear in a commercial together.

On July 1st, Kim Ki Bang’s management company reveals a photo of Ki Bang and actor Jo In Sung on the set of the new Outback Steakhouse’s commercial. During the shooting, both actors wore bright smiles throughout.

In fact, the two support each other during shootings all the time, and are well known for their close friendship. The two have been the best friends since high school.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=209709

Cho In Sung visits Japan for promotion of 'Wind Blows In Winter'

2013-07-02 15:06

f36we8.jpg

Cho In Sung visited Japan for promotion of 'Wind Blows in Winter'.

On June 28th, actor Cho In Sung visited Japan for promotion of 'Wind Blows in Winter' with Kim Bum and director Kim Kyu Tae, and met up with a great number of fans in Japan who enthusiastically welcomed him.

Right after his arrival, Cho In Sung held an interview for about 7 hours with a great number of local presses, and talked about stories that happened while casting in the drama, and his future plan.

The day after, Cho In Sung attended Premium Promotion of 'Wind Blows in Winter', had a press conference, and met up with approximately 2,000 fans.

During the event, Cho In Sung talked about the character that he casted as, watching highlights of the drama, and also talked about different outfits that he wore in the drama.

While watching scenes that he acted with Kim Bum, he talked about different episodes that happened during shootings, and had a deeper conversation after inviting director Kim Kyu Tae up to the stage.

Later on, he revived the 'cotton candy kiss scene' with randomly selected fans, hugged them, and also gifted them special necklaces.

An official said, "Local presses showed great interests for his visit. Cho In Sung impressed many people by passionately participating in hours of interview without showing any tiredness. People made explosive cheers when he appeared at the event hall, and the fans showed great reactions to everything he did."

On the other hand, drama 'Wind Blows In Winter' is currently being broadcasted through a cable broadcast channel, and it will be broadcasted through terrestrial broadcast channel in August as well.

/Reporting by Kim Ji-Yi en@starnnews.com

--

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=209851

Kim Bum visits Japan for promotion of 'Wind Blows In Winter'

2013-07-02 15:07

o02jqu.jpg

Kim Bum visited Japan for promotion of 'Wind Blows In Winter'.

Premium Promotion Event of 'Wind Blows In Winter' was held on June 29th in Japan, and Kim Bum attended with Cho In Sung and director Kim Kyu Tae.

Approximately 2,000 Japanese attended the event to see Kim Bum, and Kim Bum talked about stories and episodes that happened while shooting the drama, and his future plan.

He revived some highlight scenes with a number of fans, and received great reactions from the fans.

He expressed his thanks to the fans for great supports that they showed for him through gentle smile and hugs.

An official said, "Kim Bum did his best even though he must have been tired because of his busy schedules. He showed a great professionalism during the entire event, and he melted many Japanese fans with his charms."

On the other hand, Kim Bum is casting in new MBC drama 'Jung Yi, The Goddess Of Fire' as Kim Tae Do.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Guest kdramafanusa

KNTV will show movie "The Classic" again on July 3rd.
http://www.kntv.co.jp/prog/detail/?p=25773

kd1zqu.jpg

fkmhs4.jpg

-

Source: http://gam-mag.jp/2013/07/02/%E3%80%8E%E3%81%9D%E3%81%AE%E5%86%AC%E3%80%81%E9%A2%A8%E3%81%8C%E5%90%B9%E3%81%8F%E3%80%8F%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%83%9F%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A0%E3%83%97%E3%83%AD%E3%83%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3/

25z4jo0.jpg

btd6.jpg

ugf5.jpg

--

Source: http://korepo.com/korereport/2013-kore-repo/20130629-sonofuyu.html

2w1z1cj.jpg

33y6d1j.jpg

4vfurk.jpg

357ldox.jpg

2ug1o4l.jpg

2wf2wqg.jpg

v7wqi0.jpg

n20evd.jpg

16anqls.jpg

k6bs.jpg

bdlesn.jpg

gl6t.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

20130629 Zo In Sung Japan FM [1-8]

Liu Haoting / July 1, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/user/haoting65/videos

[1] youtu.be/y-t4RzeVhbw

[2] youtu.be/XBCzYF3wi4k

[3] youtu.be/ueiLaNJkjmQ

[4] youtu.be/3eypMHXNnIQ

[5] youtu.be/07CldAB-3jQ

[6] youtu.be/mnigFetbH3E

[7] youtu.be/57VEX5VhowM

[8] youtu.be/XBojY5D3Leg

Guest kdramafanusa

Lulu, have you heard of this?

【スペシャルなので拡散お願いします!』8月5日23時からの韓ラブはチョ・インソン&キム・ボム&シン・ヒョンジュン&キム・ジョンウン&イ・ミンホ会見&キム・スヒョン&「その女が恐ろしい」のカン・ソンミン& G-DRAGONライブ映像という超豪華ラインナップ♪お見逃しなく。

— hanlove (@BS11hanlove) July 2, 2013

【スペシャルなので拡散お願いします!』8月5日23時からの韓ラブはチョ・インソン&キム・ボム&シン・ヒョンジュン&キム・ジョンウン&イ・ミンホ会見&キム・スヒョン&「その女が恐ろしい」のカン・ソンミン& G-DRAGONライブ映像という超豪華ラインナップ♪お見逃しなく。

Guest luluwannagohome

kdramafanusa said: Lulu, have you heard of this?

— hanlove (@BS11hanlove) July 2, 2013

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Lulu, I think the tweet says:

[special please spread!] August 5 starting at 11pm, Korea's Zo In-sung & Kim Beom & Shin Hyun-joon & Kim Jung-eun& Lee Min-ho interviews & Kim Soo-hyun & [That Woman is Scary]'s Kang Sung-min & G-DRAGON live e-video and super luxurious line-up, do not miss it

This is being retweeted almost 300 times.

About Han Love

http://www.bs11.jp.e.fd.hp.transer.com/entertainment/961/

Broadcast Time: Every Monday night from 11:00 to 11:54

The tweet is about the August 5th broadcast. I guess it will include Insung & KB's interviews from this trip?

EDIT: sorry Lulu, I thought it was some live event InSung will be attending on August 5th when I saw that tweet being retweeted so many times.

class="content-title"Which K-Pop Stars Share Your July Birthday?

Is it your birthday in July? Well, happy birthday! And like you, there are quite a few celebrities in Korean entertainment with birthdays in July. And, you could be lucky and share the same birthday with your favorite celeb!

And if it’s not your birthday month, it’s cool. It’s always fun to know who was born when and how old they’ll be. Did you know that Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung are only a day apart? Or that there are two Min Woo’s with birthdays a few days apart?

(skipped unrelated.....)

20-jo-in-sung.jpg

credit : soompi news