Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

[New in this thread]
I first saw him in 'That Winter, The Wind Blows'. He's very handsome and his acting is very good. I was more curious about him so I looked for more pictures of him on Google Images...I saw one of him from another drama...like a bed scene :)) I was curious so I went to check where that screenshot was from...:| Yes, I saw it...I have to say he was very brave to film an scene like that. It looks very believable. I'm even wondering if that they did it for real LOL. But well, maybe when you are new in the acting industry, you tend to accept roles like that even if they are very extreme. Cause you want to work up your acting career and start getting noticed.
Anyway, he's very lucky to have landed a leading role and with Song Hye Kyo! :)

Guest luluwannagohome

Apple said: [New in this thread]
I first saw him in 'That Winter, The Wind Blows'. He's very handsome and his acting is very good. I was more curious about him so I looked for more pictures of him on Google Images...I saw one of him from another drama...like a bed scene :)) I was curious so I went to check where that screenshot was from...:| Yes, I saw it...I have to say he was very brave to film an scene like that. It looks very believable. I'm even wondering if that they did it for real LOL. But well, maybe when you are new in the acting industry, you tend to accept roles like that even if they are very extreme. Cause you want to work up your acting career and start getting noticed.
Anyway, he's very lucky to have landed a leading role and with Song Hye Kyo! :)

Guest kikay14

Been away for a long while and thank you so much for all the updates!  Special mention to @luluwannagohome and @kdramafanusa for those awesome posts!  
@apple thank you so much for visiting this thread and welcome!  Like lulu said, he is an already established actor when he accepted that role and I really admire him so much for that because he just showed he likes to challenge himself as an actor and proved that he is so professional in his chosen career.  A must-see for Insung's fan is the movie, A Dirty Carnival.  I think he is not well known by international fans before because he was on hiatus for almost five years and his last drama is last 2005.  He focused on movies before going to the army so he is missed in the drama field for a long time.
Thank you to all contributors of this thread....keep it coming guys...
I may not be online on JIS birthday, so I'll just greet him in advance!  Saeng il chuka hamnida Jo In Sung!  Keep up the good work and hope you do more movies and dramas in the future!  Be happy always!

Guest kdramafanusa

Just saw this message on Soompi.com. :(  All the pictures we uploaded to Tinypic don't show up anymore. 

"We are no longer allowing images and links to tinypic .com because they are reusing old url's and replacing old images with inappropriate ones. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Actor Zo In-sung poor at high-tech gadgets | Actor Ha Jung-woo, who shaved his head

Arirang World / Jul 18, 2013

=

Making Film

Outback Korea / Jul 18, 2013

=

Showbiz Korea : Popularity of Soundtracks 인기있는 드라마 OST

Arirang World / Jul 16, 2013

Guest kdramafanusa

Featured in Japanese Magazine haru*hana vol.19 (release date: July 22)
http://kikaku.tvguide.or.jp/uratvg/haruhana/

haru*hana編集部 @haruhana_tvg

【haru*hana vol.19は 7/22発売】表紙は、ドラマ「その冬、風が吹く」のチョ・インソン!演じた役柄について語ってもらいました。共演のキム・ボムにもインタビュー。

haru*hana (ハルハナ) VOL.019 2013年 9/4号 [雑誌]
ae25.jpg
bigger image =>
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/images/B00DUZA7EQ/ref=dp_image_text_z_0?ie=UTF8&n=465392&s=books
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00DUZA7EQ/

Guest luluwannagohome

An interview of his will be aired at BS11(Japanese channel) this August
6d36d6e7jw1e6t6rzutr7j20cv094aab.jpgcr:Michille Zo <Jo In Sung Forever>FB via insungchina weibo

In Sung as the cover model for Japanese magazine 'Haru Hana'. It'll be released on July 22nd.6d36d6e7jw1e6shliaq3cj209u0dwwg4.jpg

6d36d6e7jw1e6shlj9si3j20c00cjmym.jpg
^Insung had interviews and photoshoot on June 26th during his visit to Japan. You may remember the photo at the upper right corner. We saw that before. 
Cr:Japanese fan via insungchina

Starting from July 16th, TWTWB is on air in Taiwan. It's dubbed into Chinese. kkkkk.

Apple said: [New in this thread]
Anyway, he's very lucky to have landed a leading role and with Song Hye Kyo! :)  Zo Insung is one of A-list stars in Korea like Song Hyekyo,he has many CF there.Korean press consider Zo Insung,Kang Dongwon and Hyun Bin in the same level but Zo Insung is not well known among international fans,you can check it. Zo Insung and Ha Jiwon have gained popularity in Korea after What happened in Bali in 2004 (They received many awards from this drama and this one was one of the highest-rated dramas that year) ,he decided to participate in A Frozen Flower(his last work before enlisting) in 2008 without knowing the exact details because of Yoo Ha,the director.He and Yoo Ha did work together before in A Dirty Carnival in 2006,his acting was praised by critics and also received an award.Song Joongki selected this as one of his favorite films and Zo Insung is his role model.That's why Insung trusted the director so much. P.S.The results of Top 10 most popular male actors in first half of 2013
No.1 - Zo In Sung 24.8%
No.2 - Won Bin 12.5%
No.3 - Hyun Bin 11.3%
No.4 - Lee Byung Hun
No.5 - Jang Dong Gun
No.6 - Kwon Sang Woo
No.7 - So Ji Sub
No.8 - Song Joong Ki
No.9 - Ha Jung Woo
No.10 - Kang Dong Won

Guest hong_gau

I just found out oppa has been taken :( Oppaaaa how can it be?? The sexiest man on earth is committed!! Ottoke?? :(( So heartbroken... so jealous huhu 
So funny I watched star date with Song Joong Ki and he said he didn't like his baby face, he wanted to look like In Sung oppa haha of course!! Even a flower boy feels insecure in front of our oppa haha 
But oppa ah how can you leave the market so soon? :( What can I do when you get married? :(( Do I really have to accept it? :(( Ok I will but leave me some time :((   

Guest sunshine4ever

@KyoRean, need to delurk to say thanks so much for the wonderful arts you made of Insung! May I please use them? I am not sure where to upload my pics because I used to upload via tiny pic. So is it okay with you if you do not delete those pics above of Insung? Thanks so much, dear. <3

@kdramafanusa and @luluwannagohome - thanks so much for all the updates....he's been quiet lately....I need to put this on my sticky note or something, but Insung's birthday is coming  this Sunday on the 28th!

Guest OreoVampire

sunshine4ever said: @KyoRean, need to delurk to say thanks so much for the wonderful arts you made of Insung! May I please use them? I am not sure where to upload my pics because I used to upload via tiny pic. So is it okay with you if you do not delete those pics above of Insung? Thanks so much, dear. <3

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung visted Director Kim Jong Hak's mourning hall.
He's the director of his very early work 'Daemung' and the producer for 'Spring Day'
6d36d6e7jw1e6x4q6e1tdj20c80dpwfe.jpg
Cr:insungchina
There's an article and two clips as well. I'll update later.

Guest luluwannagohome

DIrector Kim Jong Hak was a legend for korean drama, his 'Hourglass' in 1995 received a rating of 63.5%.I still couldn't believe his passing, but I really hope he finds peace in the other side. My condolences goes to all the family members and friends. Please be strong. And director Kim, RIP.

In Sung at his mortuary. He mentioned that director Kim was like a father to him.

His part starts at 1:40 and another at 05:20.

A short interview with the press. He looked so grieved. Be strong, In Sung ah!

Starts at 1:50.

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung mentioned in Korean dramas. I found this very interesting. I'll probably caption the pic some time soon.^^ Still owe you guys a lot of things.
4f1a5872gw1e6ve1eksutj20fq7p6b29.jpg
Cr:@此姑娘 via insungchina weibo