Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest ulap

@ulap

I'm almost a quarter way through, I'll post it probably Saturday night? If I am not able to finish the entire piece on time, I'll post in parts.^^

@luluwannagohome, you are so awesome! 8-> :-bd i am very much curious and am dying to know why he looked so flustered in some parts. :\">

no rush, dear. take your time. we can wait. ;)

Guest mamamika

Thanks @luluwannagohome. I can't wait to read your translation. I can't wait to know what they were talking about the kissing scenes and why did JIS look so embarassed. Thanks a lot again for taking your time translating all this stuffs for us. You're amazing JIS's fan. :-* :-* :-* :x :x

Guest luluwannagohome

Did Philippine rename Oh Soo? Lol!

Hope it'll do well like it has already in many countries!

Guest ulap

Did Philippine rename Oh Soo? Lol!

Hope it'll do well like it has already in many countries!

Yes, ^luluwannagohome. although i wished ABS-CBN didn't. But to appeal more to the viewers, they have to. :)

Guest luluwannagohome

News on In Sung's new property.
Hope you run a successful business, Mr. Jo In Sung. kkkk ^^

Guest luluwannagohome

@baosuk
Thank you for dropping by!
Couldn't thank you guys enough for all the awesome updates!!
Aww.. So excited to see In Sung fans from other nationality and culture background visiting us! *kiss & hug*

Guest baosuk

@luluwannagohome vitas说你是贴吧里‘不守纪律的猪’;D 哈哈~那我就不跟你扯英文啦~~抱一个~~;D

Guest luluwannagohome

‘TWTWB’ Japan Promotion Fan Account Part 1

Cr: mini

Chinese trans:家有茉茉@JIS baidu

English trans: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

It’s a fan account from a Japanese fan who attended the fan meeting. She wrote the account in short messages, somewhat tweet-like. So it may be a bit messy. She added her own thought and recalls. Hope you enjoy!

[That Winter~ Professional report 1] I immediately spotted Jo In Sung and Kim Bum’s posters when I entered the venue. When the fan meeting started, the two appeared on the stage with promotional video playing on the big screen! The crowd rose to mad cheers!

[That Winter Report 2] Photo call started right after JIS and KB greeted us. Journalists flooded towards them and quickly had them surrounded, showing the level of anticipation and attention TWTWB is receiving among media outlets. Due to time constrain, only two questions were allowed from the journalists. First one is ‘Your crying scenes are really impressive, how did you do it?’

[That Winter Report 3] In Sung said, ‘Yes. It’s pretty exhausting to tear. (Smile).. I need an ambiance before I can cry. Of course I rely on SHK’s lines sometimes. All in all, thanks to Oh Young.’

[That Winter Report 4] Kim Bum said, ‘Like what In Sung hyung said, I rely on the help from the surrounding environment.’ Second question raised was that in JIS’s eyes, what is the similarity between KB and Jin Sung, and what’s the similarity between JIS and OS in KB’s eyes.

[That Winter Report 5] (Actually they couldn’t see the journalist who asked the question since it’s so crowded around them.) They keep turning around, and seemingly looking for the journalist, causing the audience to laugh. They were so cute. In Sung replied, ‘KB is just like JS. He’s really close to sunbae(senior) like me. If I have to name a difference, I would say Kim Bum is more composed.’

[That Winter Report 6] Kim Bum said, ‘In my heart, In Sung hyung is the same with Oh Soo. Oh Soo is a part of In Sung hyung! But the part about women…(laugh)’ In Sung added while smiling, ‘The playboy thing is never true.’(smile) Kim Bum, ‘Yes.’(laugh)

[That Winter Report 7] The question time is over! The Fan Meeting officially started! First, it’s about Oh Soo. MC asked, ‘JIS please introduce to us what type of person OS is.’ In Sung, ‘A bad guy that conned OY because of the debt he carried due to a woman problem.’

[That Winter Report 8] MC, ‘A bad guy? But a very charming one!’ In Sung, ‘You guys may have seen someone like him around you, be careful!’

[That Winter Report 9] There is a table in front of them. The MC realized that In Sung seemed to feel a bit restrained sitting down, so she asked right away, ‘Feel a bit restricted because of your long legs? Are you alright?’ In Sung replied, ‘Oh no no, my legs were actually longer, I cut a section off and left it at home!(laugh) Ah, what if I can’t put it back on after I go home?!(laugh)’

[That Winter Report 10] He told many jokes like that. I can’t recall all of them as I’m writing this account. Afterwards, videos of the famous hit scenes were shown to us, and the two unbelievably dub their characters live. KB re-enacted his character and caused laughter from the audience.

[That Winter Report 11] MC asked, ‘Which one of those scenes is memorable to you?’ In Sung replied, ‘Being poured on head with wakame soup by Hee Sun is pretty memorable. We just met not long ago then. I thought I was going to turn ugly, but I didn’t expect the soup to be that delicious!’

[That Winter Report 12] MC said, ‘Thanks to Ms Hee Sun for the wakame soup. (laugh) It seems to be really delicious. But wakame soup never should greet head that way in reality. (laugh)’ In Sung, ‘Oh, there’s another one. The scene in which I threw the flower to the river with Kim Bum. Snow miraculously fell like we imagined, we all love this scene so much’

[That Winter Report 13] Now, the session on OS’s famous scenes was over. And they moved on to talk about OS’s fashion. Three boards were brought onto the stage. I won’t go into details.

[That Winter Report 14] MC, ‘Suspender is really something awesome! In Japan, even slightly chubby guys can’t handle suspenders.’ Both of them laughed. KB added, ‘It’s really popular in South Korea right now!’

[That Winter Report 15] He continued, ‘I was pretty angry at my manager who bought exactly what hyung wore in the drama at Dongdaemun!’ MC said, ‘so you created a trend!! In Sung, do you wear suspenders in daily life?’ In Sung, ‘that’s my must-have item for sleep! I have to wear suspender while sleep.’

[That Winter Report 16] ‘And I never forget my tie neither! (laugh and caused the audience to laugh as well)’ In Sung, ‘why are you all laughing? I’ve always been doing this!’ (laugh) By the way, KB was laughing so hard all along.

-TBC-

Guest kdramafanusa

Hi everyone, I haven't been online for the past few days.
Hope everyone have a wonderful weekend. :)

*** Clips ***

#1: http://vod.innolife.net/2013/07/tv_130702_japan_04.wmv
2me71id.jpg
(from http://www.innolife.tv/list1.php?ac_id=12&ai_id=12098)

#2: http://vod.innolife.net/2013/07/tv_130702_japan_05.wmv
ma7znr.jpg
(from http://www.innolife.tv/list.php?ac_id=12&ai_id=12099)

Source: http://travel.innolife.net/innoreport/list.php?ac_id=1&ai_id=12101

12101_1.jpg

12101_2.jpg

12101_3.jpg

12101_4.jpg

12101_5.jpg

12101_6.jpg

12101_7.jpg

12101_8.jpg

12101_9.jpg

12101_10.jpg

12101_11.jpg

12101_12.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.kejnews.com/sections/jnews/articles/10501

Jo In Sung and Kim Bum visit Japan for premium “That Winter” promotions!

[2013-07-05 14:50:50]

2vmd460.jpg

【July 3=KEJ Akane Okubo / Translator Eunbee Kim】 In celebration of the news that the sad love story in drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” would be available in Japan on DVD, promotions were held on June 29th at the Tokyo Shibuya Public Hall. The news was even sweeter with special guests Jo In Sung and Kim Bum.

The event began at 4pm with a press conference. Actors Jo In Sung and Kim Bum ascended the stage to explosive applause. Being that this was the first work for Jo In Sung in nearly 8 years, the actor revealed his plans of participating from the beginning when he said, “There was no reason for me to refuse the offer”. Reflecting on his doubt over winning the part, Kim Bum shared, “While I was shooting in China, I heard about screenwriter No Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae coming together for a work. I couldn’t even imagine being offered a part so I silently sent up a prayer for them, but then they personally called me in China saying that they would really like if I would work with them, and I immediately agreed to it”.

Following the press conference, there were also different corners and chances for audience members to go onstage and recreate scenes from the drama as well, making for a light-hearted and fun time. One of the hot corners of the day was Kim Kyu Tae’s talk corner, where the director revealed his secrets from filming, such as, “Jo In Sung is really good at kiss scenes” and “I had no idea Kim Bum was so good at action scenes”. Director Kim also shared to the laughter of the audience, “In a year from now, if ‘That Winter’ turns out to be a success in Japan as well, then I’m thinking of holding another fan meeting”.

After the end of the event, shooting took place against the backdrop of the auditorium. Before saying goodbye, Jo In Sung said, “I’m so happy and thankful that I was able to connect once again to fans through another work. I hope you all enjoy it”, while Kim Bum said, “I had a really good time (today). I really made some great memories with Director Kim, Jo In Sung, and everyone in attendance here. I’ll be able to go back after soaking up so much happy energy. Thank you”.

(Photo=© “That Winter, the Wind Blows” Premium Promotion Committee)

[the rest of the photos in this article can be found on page 475]

Guest luluwannagohome

‘TWTWB’ Japan Promotion Fan Account Part 2

Cr: mini

Chinese trans:家有茉茉@JIS baidu

English trans: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

It’s a fan account from a Japanese fan who attended the fan meeting. She wrote the account in short messages, somewhat tweet-like. So it may be a bit messy. She added her own thoughts and recalls. Hope you enjoy!

[That Winter Report 17] Knee length coats! MC, ‘No one can pull off such coat other than In Sung, right?’ In Sung, ‘That’s my bathrobe,(laugh) I wear it after shower! Kim Bum, don’t you wear it too?’ KB, ‘Yes, I do. (laugh)’

[That Winter Report 18] In Sung, ‘Korean actors all wear it after shower!’ MC, ‘I see it’s a must-have item for Hallyu stars!’ In Sung, ‘Yes, must have!’ This entire conversation brought nonstop laughter to the audience.

[That Winter Report 19] Last board about OS’s fashion. Blue coat!(the one OS wear to gamble in the 1st Ep) He’s holding a wine glass too. MC, ‘Wow, blue suit!’ In Sung, ‘That’s my style for working out, and I take a sip of the wine when I feel thirsty.(laugh) And that’s when the photo was taken.’

[That Winter Report 20] ‘KB, you are like this too, aren’t you?’(laugh) KB, ‘Yes, just like this.(laugh) But I wear red suit!’ MC, ‘You too have the same style!’(big laugh from all on the stage and the audience) KB whispered while pointing at each photo board, ‘Ah! Working out, then shower, then sleep!’(laugh)

[That Winter Report 21] In Sung, ‘(laugh) It really is! Working out with suit, wearing coat after shower, and don’t forget to clip on suspender before sleep’(great laughter from audience) MC, ‘Awesome conclusion, thank you!’ In Sung, ‘By the way, today’s pink suit is for breakfast, otherwise doenjang(bean-paste) soup wouldn’t be as delicious as it was.’(laugh)

[That Winter Report 22] MC, ‘(laugh) Pink is for doenjang soup! And the soup wouldn’t be delicious without it, would it?’ In Sung, ‘Everyone! You all know I’m joking, right?’(laugh) And till this point, the section on OS’s scenes and fashion was successfully concluded.

Additional fan blog: JIS’s legs are just too long, astonishingly amazing! I’ve been to JIS’s fan meeting for three times now, and I’ve never seen anyone as beautiful and perfect as him!

-TBC-

Whoa...super amazed the pilot episode of "That winter, That wind blows" here in Philippines,love Yoona Ho ,Song Hye Gyo's name and Xander Oh ,Jo In Sung's name, got teary eyed cause of Yoona hope i can finished it even twa's late evening timeslot.

Guest luluwannagohome

Sina posted a new interview video. The interview was done during his visit to Shanghai.It's a super long interview. I'll get it onto Youtube tonight.
You can watch it here first.
http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/s/j/2013-07-09/112162648947.html

And there's a LONG article on the interview as well. One of the best done lately. I'll slowly get it out to you guys. Cuz, it's just too damn long!! But a worth reading one.

Guest luluwannagohome

Sina Interview during In Sung's visit in June

Cr:insungchina@YT
I'll sub it in the near future, that's all I can promise.^^

Guest luluwannagohome

bffbf217gw1e6gfv040i2j20hl0qetbq.jpg
bffbf217gw1e6gfuz6c60j20qe0hlwi7.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfuxr40ej20hl0qen0j.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfux5tepj20hl0qejub.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfuwi8o2j20qe0hljv2.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfuvmptxj20hl0qead1.jpg

Please click on the spoiler tag for more pics. There are total 22 of them.

bffbf217gw1e6gfuuwtuxj20qe0hlacv.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfuu2cjhj20qe0hljuv.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfute6emj20hl0qeju9.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfusmk6rj20qe0hl0wi.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfurmsy5j20iv0qedir.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfuqnv22j20qe0hlad8.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfupp5glj20qe0jn0w0.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfup37nvj20qe0hlwi2.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfuo8wskj20qe0hlgp6.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfun7bevj20hl0qe41f.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfumcyd8j20qe0hl0w6.jpg

bffbf217gw1e6gfulfbmpj20qe0hlwhz.jpg