Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks everyone for so many updates :* :x

Jo In-seong's interview about Song Hye-kyo

Source | 2013/07/09 | 

photo325955.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong spoke highly of Song Hye-kyo.

He expressed his thoughts about the actress whom he starred in the drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" with.

He said, "She's got beauty, concentration, generosity and professionalism. She is one that can be called the flower of the drama. She's got a dramatic face with all the emotions showing".

When he was asked about the difference in height between them he said, "It made us look even better. My tall height compared to hers gave the public the impression that I was her protector".

He also mentioned his expectations in actor Song Joong-ki. He said, "He is macho compared to the way he looks. He suits the word, 'youth'. I want to help him if I can and see what becomes of him in the future".

Meanwhile, Jo In-Seong's "That Winter, the Wind Blows" is currently a hit in China and was awarded a prize at the 19th Shanghai TV Festival.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

Jo In-seong's interview about Song Hye-kyo

Source | 2013/07/09

photo325955.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong spoke highly of Song Hye-kyo.

He expressed his thoughts about the actress whom he starred in the drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" with.

He said, "She's got beauty, concentration, generosity and professionalism. She is one that can be called the flower of the drama. She's got a dramatic face with all the emotions showing".

When he was asked about the difference in height between them he said, "It made us look even better. My tall height compared to hers gave the public the impression that I was her protector".

He also mentioned his expectations in actor Song Joong-ki. He said, "He is macho compared to the way he looks. He suits the word, 'youth'. I want to help him if I can and see what becomes of him in the future".

Meanwhile, Jo In-Seong's "That Winter, the Wind Blows" is currently a hit in China and was awarded a prize at the 19th Shanghai TV Festival.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

Hancinema

[Poll] Which Heartthrob Are You Sad to See Off the Market?

Love is in the air in the celebrity world, but unfortunately for us regular folk, this means any celebrity fling we dreamed up with our K-Drama crushes will forever be just that – a dream.

So, for this week’s poll, we want to know: With some of Korea’s hottest bachelors officially off the market, which stud are you most sad to see go?

(skipped unrelated.....)

35602215.jpg

Zo In Sung

After stealing our hearts in That Winter, the Wind Blows, Zo In Sung left us heartbroken when reports of his relationship with actress Kim Min Hee surfaced.

The two acknowledged that they were indeed dating, as we kissed another K-Drama heartthrob goodbye...sigh.

34506520.jpg

Photo credit: 1st Look
/ enewsworld

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=212429

Cho In Sung confesses that he is not computer-friendly

2013-07-10 16:11

2vmv6hh.jpg

Cho In Sung confessed that he is not familiar with computers.

Cho In Sung recently had an interview with a press, and as he was asked if he will never open his own Weibo account, he confessed that he is not familiar with computers.

According to the interview, Cho In Sung said, "I'm not good at using computer and smartphones. I am a very analogue person," and "They keep asking me to log in. I'd rather write letters. I'm not good at SNS at all."

He also said, "Typing is also very hard. I need to call someone to type for me. I read articles when fans put the link on the official fan club website."

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Guest kdramafanusa

I only uploaded the ones we haven't posted here yet.

Source: http://korepo.com/korereport/2013-kore-repo/20130629-event-sonofuyu.html

11c4b9y.jpg

2zi66nn.jpg

1f74ma.jpg

2n8074o.jpg

axmjy9.jpg

the remaining pics can be found on page 475.

--

Source: http://hot-korea.com/kpop/report.php?id=20130631

there are 52 pictures; I uploaded 31 of them on page 474, I can't tell which ones aren't.

Guest luluwannagohome

News on him not being very good at computers.
kkk. He said in the interview that he would love to drink soju with computer, so that they can develop a closer relationship. lol.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jo In Sung: “Song Hye Gyo Is More Than a Pretty Face”sherryxkim July 11, 2013 
Jo-In-Sung-and-Song-Hye-Gyo.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung had some kind words to say about his co-star, Song Hye Gyo.

Recently, Jo In Sung had an interview with China’s Cinema Dot Com for the drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” according to Newsen.

He praised her saying, “She has so many talents. Her charm doesn’t lie in just the pretty genes she inherited from her parents. You can’t measure her up with just her face. She is really concentrated and focused on her work, and she is a true professional. She really brightens up any set. She’s like a flower.”

In regards to his acting hiatus, Jo In Sung said, “I was preparing for the movie ‘The Art of Fist Duel.’ The making of the movie was delayed, so all I could do was wait. As a result, I had a blank period.”

He added, “I wanted to meet with the public, but there were some changes. After the movie was finished, I received contact from director Noh Hee Kyung for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows,’ and I decided on that project. “

Soompi

StaRiX said: class="content-title" style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); line-height: 1.4em; font-family: "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; visibility: visible; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px rgb(255,255,255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);'Jo In Sung: “Song Hye Gyo Is More Than a Pretty Face”sherryxkim July 11, 2013

[20’s Choice Ranking] Lee Seung Gi Rises to Top of Drama Star Male Category

The 2013 20’s Choice Awards is exactly one week away, and fitting of what is set to be the hottest event of the summer, Lee Seung Gi is currently burning his competition in the 20’s Drama Star Male category.

As of July 11, the Gu Family Book actor is leading in the polls with 35.9 percent of votes, while Lee Jong Suk is in second place with 28.7 percent of votes.

Zo In Sung, who kept us warm all winter long with That Winter, the Wind Blows trails behind with 17.6 percent, while Lee Jin Wook is in fourth place with 12.1 percent of votes. Oh Ji Ho, meanwhile, is scraping by in last place with 5.7 percent of votes.

You still have one week left to vote, so make sure to check back every day to see how your favorite stars are stacking up!

credit : enewsworld

Guest OreoVampire

Hi Oppa Insung, Sorry I haven't drop here quite sometime, bianhe. I wish you are happy and love. :x

tumblr_mpvv81XOI91s8mq2fo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mpvv81XOI91s8mq2fo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mpvv81XOI91s8mq2fo2_1280.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

Celebrities' Love & Romance 스타들의 열애-결혼

Arirang World / Jul 15, 2013

스타들의 열애-결혼
Celebrities' Love & Romance
스타커플이 탄생이 가득한 2013년!
안구정화가 되는 비주얼 커플들이 대세인데요. 어떤 비주얼 커플이 있는지 확인해 볼까요?
So many celebrity couples have been born this year, and they all are handsome and beautiful. Let's go find out who they are,

Guest luluwannagohome

[instiz] Jo In Sung lost 8kg for movie (in 2008)
Before405d478e54cfa1ef14489adf6bdb672d.jpg

After
94925925aa7abf7702dc4baa02b13b0a.jpg
00f0a95491619744683234ec6985c476.jpg

Sorry for being away for about a week. So busy with work.I'll go back to all the articles when I have time.