Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest crazywindblower

thank you so much for sharing pictures of jo in sung's radio guesting!!! ;):D >:D< he is soo handsome and hootttttt!!!!! waahhhhh! :x :x :x sarang haeyo in sung oppa! :x :-* :\"> :D he still seems a bit tired on those pics, or its as if he just woke up..hahaha..but still his so adorable and handsome! :x i love it when he smiles! his smile just makes my heart melt..cute!! :x :\"> i'm drooling now just staring at his handsome pictures.. =P~ =P~ =P~ lucky are those girls who saw him,i envy them so much!!! :(:D:)

Guest koreannoona

Gaaahhh.... I kept listening to busker busker 'cherry blossom' song. Like the tunes, it's catchy n easy listening.. Gomawo in sung sshi :-* :x

Guest stephanella

He still havent got over Kim Yuna.... interview in 2011. 
:biggrin2: This radio interview is so funny. Jo In-Sung is one of my favorite actors, so it was a pleasure translating this interview. I hope I captured some of the funny parts :swoon1: :

Park: SNSD's Soo Young and Sunny said that they're huge fans of yours…which celebrity are you are a fan of?
Jo: (without hesitation) Yu-Na Kim!!!
Park: Ah? Yu-Na Kim really? (laughing)
Jo: She's gorgeous…wow...really gorgeous…
Park: She's always getting better...every time you see her…
Jo: And should I say she's so brave?
Park: At that age it's not easy…
Jo: She's so great. I want to applaud her.
Park: Do you prefer Wonder Girls or SNSD?
Jo: Yu-Na Kim!
Park: You're still saying that you like Yu-Na? I'm going to crazy...hahaha…
What sort of girls do you like?
Jo: To be honest, I'd like them to be pretty.
Park: You're really being honest.
Jo: It would be nice if she were pretty...…
Park: But there's different standards to beauty…
Jo: Ummm...but rather than being pretty, I'd like her to be attractive (charming/appealing)…someone who is not boring
Park: If she's not boring how pretty does she have to be?
Jo: I don't mean not boring in appearance but in conversation...that kind...…
Park: What kind of style of women? So we'd easily understand?
Jo: Ummm....
Park: You know, there's Kyung Rim Park style, Ji Won Ha style, Hyun Jung Go style, Soo Jung Im style...isn't there?…Ji Hyun Jun…Hye Kyo Song…Tae Hui Kim...etc. etc...this kind of style.
Jo: Right now, I like everything that's Yu-Na Kim's style.
Park: Every answer is Yu-Na Kim, from beginning to end....hahahaha
Jo: I only like one....hahaha
Park: We're wishing Yu-Na will listen to this program....hoping she will sing "Crazy Love"

Guest luluwannagohome

@stephanella I always think he's not that serious about Kim Yuna. But KYN is close to his ideal type tho.KYN is a very safe ideal type to say in korea. Young, strong, independent, career-oriented. I can't deny she's a representative strong lady in korea. Maybe that's the reason IS chose her. She's too young for him, I think..

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung, with no hesitation, ‘Nonstop’

Cr:TVReport

Chinese translation: tina@insungchina.com@JIS tieba

English translation: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

fwh99e.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung’s MBC ‘New Nonstop’ was chosen as his best work.

Jo In Sung made a guest appearance on KBS Cool FM Kim C’s Music Show in the afternoon of the 17th. He mentioned, “I think ‘Nonstop’ made me into who I am now. I probably can’t reach where I am now if without ‘Nonstop’. ”

During the show, Kim C asked him, “Sitcom always has a lot of intense emotional outpours, so a lot of actors are avoiding it?”

In Sung replied, “It’s very tough during the shooting. I shot for three days in a week, and we spent two of them shooting outdoor shots. There was no rehearsal whatsoever, just marathon of shooting.”

Jo In Suns said in the show, “I learnt tender (acting methodology) from that drama, embedding softness into a funny character. I learnt tons from ‘Nonstop’.”

Jo In Suns played Oh Soo in the recently ended hit drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’.

Guest jissweet

I also think that KYN is a safe answer in this case because she's an athlete who is working in a totally different environment from his environment (K-biz). If he says he likes any other celebrities like an actress or a female singer in K-biz, it will be quite embarrasing if they meet in real life, as well as will create rumors that are not good for his career :)...However, maybe he really likes that type of girls as he used to be a taewonko athlete :)...All in all, whatever the reasons, our oppa makes a very wise answer :)...

luluwannagohome said: @stephanella I always think he's not that serious about Kim Yuna. But KYN is close to his ideal type tho.KYN is a very safe ideal type to say in korea. Young, strong, independent, career-oriented. I can't deny she's a representative strong lady in korea. Maybe that's the reason IS chose her. She's too young for him, I think..

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung feels sorry for being against his younger brother’s singer dream

Cr:Newsen

Chinese translation:sisi@insungchina.com&JIS tieba

English translation:luluwannagohome@soompi.com

k4i9uh.jpg

Jo In Sung expressed his apology for being against his younger brother’s singer dream during his guest appearance on Kim C’s radio program ‘Kim C’s Music Show’ on 17th.

Kim C asked Jo In Sung during the show that whether he will want his children to become celebrities, since he is a big one now.

Jo In Sung said he would give them advices, but he’ll let his children make the final decision.

In Sung also mentioned that his younger brother sings very well. But he still stopped him when his brother wanted to pursue a singer career.

“It created a huge dispute in my family. I’m the type who is relatively strict to my younger brother. So I feel sorry for that.”

“There are benefits of being a celebrity, but there are always difficult times. I really hope I could be the only one who needs to suffer from all these in the family.”

“Being a celebrity brings inconvenience to life as well. I don’t want my brother to bear with all those. I’ll do it.”

“Well, I think it is still a wise decision then. But I still want to apologize to him.” Jo In Sung said.

His younger brother is not as handsome as he is :)...

>:D< he is also beautiful but his brotha is JIS no pressure there LOL ;))

=P~ whats his name? Lol since i cant dream on JIS cuz i ship him for my Hye Kyo now this baby is my =P~ hahaha

oh please im not a perv im merely admiring their genes LOL LOL ;))

I believed their parent is very very very good looking since Jo In Sung and Jo Woo Sung is realllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy damn handsome and hot!!! In sung yah...it is not to late to let ur lil brother persue his dream. Nuna like you very much and never hesitate to give full support for your love one (brother) too =D>