Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung will promote TWTWB in Hong Kong and Singapore as well.
Insungchina.com's admin tomato55 heard from a korean fan that beside the promotion in Japan on June 29th, In Sung also has promotion plans in Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong in May/June.
So tomato55 KakaoTalked with In Sung's manager, Mr. Kim.221158158ry99a2zlq818r.png

"We have plans for the drama promotion." " We are currently adjusting schedules."
Regarding promotion in Taiwan, another admin, Enya, got the reply from Mr. Kim saying there's no plan for Taiwan yet.(But since the drama's gonna be broadcast in Taiwan on GTV, we are expecting future plans to be settled.)
Cr:insungchina.com

luluwannagohome said:

Jo In Sung, with no hesitation, ‘Nonstop’

Cr:TVReport

Chinese translation: tina@insungchina.com@JIS tieba

English translation: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

fwh99e.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung’s MBC ‘New Nonstop’ was chosen as his best work.

Jo In Sung made a guest appearance on KBS Cool FM Kim C’s Music Show in the afternoon of the 17th. He mentioned, “I think ‘Nonstop’ made me into who I am now. I probably can’t reach where I am now if without ‘Nonstop’. ”

During the show, Kim C asked him, “Sitcom always has a lot of intense emotional outpours, so a lot of actors are avoiding it?”

In Sung replied, “It’s very tough during the shooting. I shot for three days in a week, and we spent two of them shooting outdoor shots. There was no rehearsal whatsoever, just marathon of shooting.”

Jo In Suns said in the show, “I learnt tender (acting methodology) from that drama, embedding softness into a funny character. I learnt tons from ‘Nonstop’.”

Jo In Suns played Oh Soo in the recently ended hit drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Man Attempts to Copy Everything About Jo In Sung
lee23j April 18, 2013
Man Attempts to Copy Everything About Jo In Sung

On the upcoming episode of tvN’s “Martian Virus,” a man who looks just like actor Jo In Sung, nicknamed the “Jo In Sung Scanner,” made a guest appearance. The ”Jo In Sung Scanner,” whose real name is Byun Mir, argues that everything about himself, including height, weight, smooth skin, dark eyebrows, and even the thickness of his legs, resembles Jo In Sung. 

He explained, “I think I have Jo In Sung’s mannerisms, gait, the way he sits, and even his facial expressions down.” Although he wasn’t born looking like Jo In Sung, he has been trying very hard to learn the way Jo In Sung walks, talks, and carries himself to become more like him. He confessed that he even had double eyelid surgery and orthodontics done in middle school to be more like Jo In Sung.

He even revealed step-by-step photos of himself transforming into a Jo In Sung look-alike to prove that he acquired his looks, which surprised the MCs of the show. 

You can click on the little blue “play” button on top of the image below to see a short-clip of the show.

Jo-In-Sung-Scanner-Man-250x900.jpg

What do you think, Soompiers? Does the “Jo In Sung Scanner” actually look like the actor?
http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/18/jo-in-sungs-copycat-appears-on-tvn-martian-virus/

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung praises Kim Yu Na ‘modest though with extraordinary achievement’

Cr:Tvreport

Chinese translation:hanguotong.net

352ht09.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung warmly praised Kim Yu Na’s personality.

Jo In Sung mentioned his ideal type Kim Yu Na during the live radio program KBS Cool FM ‘Kim C’s music show’ on the 17th.

He said, “Ms. Kim Yu Na seems to be a really awesome person, but I haven’t met her in person yet.”

“She’s at a younger age than me, but she doesn’t seem to boast about how much she has achieved, owned and known though she has unparalleled accomplishments. She seems to present her true self to others.”

Kim C continued, “We can see one’s personality from interviews. In Kim Yu Na’s case, we can see her unpolished easygoing character.”

Jo In Sung received lots of love from his portrayal of Oh Soo in the recently ended hit drama, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’.

Guest mskdramalover

1-23.jpg

you're not even close to jo in sung oppa.
:)) he is way to handsome!!!! jo in sung oppa is one of a kind. :) :) :)

Guest jissweet

luluwannagohome said: Jo In Sung will promote TWTWB in Hong Kong and Singapore as well.
Insungchina.com's admin tomato55 heard from a korean fan that beside the promotion in Japan on June 29th, In Sung also has promotion plans in Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong in May/June.
So tomato55 KakaoTalked with In Sung's manager, Mr. Kim.221158158ry99a2zlq818r.png

"We have plans for the drama promotion." " We are currently adjusting schedules."
Regarding promotion in Taiwan, another admin, Enya, got the reply from Mr. Kim saying there's no plan for Taiwan yet.(But since the drama's gonna be broadcast in Taiwan on GTV, we are expecting future plans to be settled.)

luluwannagohome said:

Jo In Sung will promote TWTWB in Hong Kong and Singapore as well.

So tomato55 KakaoTalked with In Sung's manager, Mr. Kim.

So so so jealous with you guys in those countries  :(( :((

nanuen!!! me too pls come to

north america as well LOL i dream a dream :))

Guest jissweet

jjsweeter0211 said: class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Man Attempts to Copy Everything About Jo In Sung
lee23j April 18, 2013What do you think, Soompiers? Does the “Jo In Sung Scanner” actually look like the actor?

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/18/jo-in-sungs-copycat-appears-on-tvn-martian-virus/

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung “A cup of soju with childhood friends”

Cr:Tvreport

Chinese translation: hanguotong.cn

jzu2pe.jpg

No one knows you better than your childhood friends.

Those who have been in entertainment industry longer tend to cherish their friendship with childhood friends more. This kind of friendship not only comforts them, but also heals their internal traumas. These childhood friends closely observe the purest and most passionate moments in a star’s life.

For Jo In Sung, who was born and raised in Cheonho-dong, ‘hometown friends’ are his spiritual shelter. When he feels exhausted from the packed schedules, he never allows himself to sink deeper. His ‘hometown friends’ always come after a call.

When Jo In Sung meets his friends, stories in the entertainment industry become irrelevant. They often meet in small beer stores, drinking and chatting.  For Jo In Sung, this is his motive power for life.

Jo In Sung said, “Though we are in different professions now, we are all one of the community. We share too many precious memories since we were young. My stress and worry all disappear when I drink and chat with those guys who know me through and through.”

Guest luluwannagohome

6d36d6e7jw1e3ulipxl8hj.jpg

2yngyzd.jpg

Fan Account on meeting In Sung in Nepal by a korean fan.
Original link: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joinsung&no=50587&page=1Chinese trans:@钮祜禄小斯子
The fan met In Sung and Han Hyo Joo filming for the commercial when she was on a mountain climbing activity.When they reached by a helicopter, they both had very severe altitude sickness, so the shooting was suspended.

Guest luluwannagohome

jissweet said: jjsweeter0211 said: class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Man Attempts to Copy Everything About Jo In Sung
lee23j April 18, 2013What do you think, Soompiers? Does the “Jo In Sung Scanner” actually look like the actor?

Guest sunshine4ever

Thank you, everyone, for your birthday wishes/blessings for me. <3

Here are some clips from Parkland.
If possible watch this in 720p. This post contain a lot of clips, so please do not quote my videos. Thanks.

March 29th, 2013

Feb. 2013

Insung in Sept. 2012 Winter Parkland

Winter Parkland Making October 2012

Maybe shaylaman or jjsweeter0211 might have posted before, but just posting it for those of you who did not watch it. I got some of the links from Wiwi's site.

credits to Parklanding

Guest mskdramalover

@sunshine4ever thank you for posting/reposting the video. if only i can understand what he is saying. :( oppa is so thin but still handsome and hot as always. :)
:x