[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

• 4 years later...

September 19, 2016

song-hye-kyo1.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Hye Kyo Looks Back On Drama “Autumn In My Heart” On 16th Anniversary Of Premiere

Sep 19, 2016 / by J. K

It’s amazing how time flies!

On September 18, actress Song Hye Kyo celebrated the sixteenth anniversary of her breakout drama, “Autumn in My Heart.” The drama also starred Song Seung Heon and Won Bin, and premiered on September 18, 2000. It went on to be a huge hit, and is considered one of the first Korean dramas to achieve massive popularity in other Asian countries, acting as one of the pioneers of the “Korean Wave.”

Song Hye Kyo shared screenshots from the drama on her Instagram, with the caption in English, “9.18… It has already been 16 years… Director Seokho Yoon… And Song Seungheon, Wonbin thank you once again!!”

Do you love the drama “Autumn in My Heart”?

QP2Dsjc.jpg

Soompi

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

October 22, 2016

2016102101001721200124181_99_20161020125

INFINITE’s Sungjong Transforms Into Song Hye Kyo For “SNL Korea”

Oct 22, 2016 / by C. Hong

Boy group INFINITE will be the hosts of the upcoming episode of tvN’s “SNL Korea,” and they’ve been preparing in some interesting ways!

On October 20, the production staff of “SNL Korea” posted on their official Facebook a picture of Sungjong dressed up as Song Hye Kyo from the drama “Autumn in My Heart.”

2016102101001721200124182_99_20161020125

The idol is already known for resembling the actress and the parody is very detailed, copying Song Hye Kyo’s scarf, sweater, hairstyle, and makeup.

Sungjong will be appearing in the skit “Dubbing Theater” and will parody a scene from “Autumn in My Heart.”

The production staff said, “All the INFINITE members had very unique ideas that were beyond what we expected. We are preparing various skits for all the members to showcase their skills, including Sungjong’s transformation.”

The episode will air on October 22 at 9:15 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) / Soompi

September 28, 2018

0b7a13fc054b46c89f839bb95c5479f5.jpeg?s=

Song Seung Heon Talks About Marriage, Turning Down “Autumn In My Heart,” And How Shin Dong Yup Helped His Career

Sep 28, 2018 / by S. Park

Song Seung Heon discussed his life and career on the latest episode of tvN’s “Life Bar.”

The cast of OCN’s upcoming drama “Player,” including Song Seung Heon, Krystal, Lee Si Eon, and Tae Won Suk, appeared as guests on the September 27 broadcast of the variety show.

Song Seung Heon famously catapulted to stardom after appearing in the popular 2000 drama “Autumn in My Heart.” However, the actor initially turned down the starring role.

Telling the story of how he almost didn’t appear in the drama, Song Seung Heon explained, “I had malocclusion [misalignment of the teeth] on the left side of my mouth, and I couldn’t chew very well, so I was driving to the dentist. My manager called me and asked, ‘Are you really not going to do [the drama]?’ [I told him,] ‘It seems like a good [drama], but after going to the dentist today, I think I’ll probably need to rest for a year to a year and a half.’ [My manager replied,] ‘I think it’s a really good [drama], but if you say so, I guess there’s nothing I can do.'”

“So I was parking in front of the dentist’s office,” he went on, “and my manager called me again. He asked, ‘Are you really not going to do it? Give me an answer right now, because I need to call them right now. Another actor might do it.’ So then, sitting there in front of the dentist’s office, I said, ‘Then should I do it?’ The drama that I filmed after postponing my dental treatment was ‘Autumn in My Heart.'”

He added, “If I had gone forth with my dental treatment, then I wouldn’t have been able to appear in ‘Autumn In My Heart.'”

Song-Seung-Heon1.jpg

Soompi

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

December 16, 2018 Song Seung Heon shared screenshots from the drama "Autumn In My Heart" on his instagram with the caption,

It's been a long time.....Autumn In My Heart that I met on holiday by chance.....be fresh.....ㅎㅎ ^^

6zDlkWk.jpg

OoHbhx1.jpg

VZIgvzu.jpg

more screenshots here :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

October 30, 2017

Moon Geun-young recalls meeting Song Hye-kyo

photo904797.jpg

Moon Geun-young recalled meeting Song Hye-kyo in an interview in Seoul on the 24th.

Moon Geun-young was asked if she watched her old dramas and she said, "I recently watched "Autumn in my Heart". It's been a long time and I know that's me, but it doesn't feel like me."

Moon Geun-young was the younger version of Song Hye-kyo in "Autumn in my Heart". She said, "We don't contact each other often, but I did meet her (SHK) three or four years ago. She was surprised at how big I was :lol: and that I was at a drinking age."

https://www.hancinema.net/moon-geun-young-recalls-meeting-song-hye-kyo-111687.html

-----------------

Moon Geun Young also mentioned Autumn In My Heart when she appeared as the guest of the January 5, 2018 broadcast of EBS Culture Program “Knowledge Channel e”.
Moon Geun Young said, “I don’t know why I started crying as soon as I saw the script for ‘Autumn in My Heart.’ I didn’t know why the character was supposed to be sad there, but I said my line while sobbing :tears: At first, I thought ‘I’m good at this’ but as I continued, I thought, ‘What am I good at?'”

You’ve done a great job, MGY!! :thumbsup:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1103785wpp/moon-geun-young-opens-personal-struggles-new-outlook-life

• Like 1

Description on the video.

Steinway Artist Kevin Kern performs "Return to Love" with the Seoul Royal Symphony Orchestra (conducted by Yim Pyung-yong) January 2011 at the Sejong Center, Seoul Korea. "Return to Love" from Kevin's third CD, "Summer Daydreams" was used in the highly acclaimed Korean Drama "Autumn in My Heart" (gaeul donghwa, 가을동화, 蓝色生死恋).

Kevin Kern is legally blind. (I didn't know about this :o)

------------

"Le Jardin" from Kevin's third CD, "Summer Daydreams" was also used in Korean Drama "Autumn in My Heart."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

%B0%A1%C0%BB%B5%BF%C8%AD_(4).png?type=w1%B0%A1%C0%BB%B5%BF%C8%AD_(1).png

Song Hye Kyo mentioned Autumn In My Heart in her ELLE interview for June 2015 issue.

Song Hye-kyo listed some of her memorable roles during the last 20 years of her career since she had debuted in the third grade of middle school.
She said, Eun-seo in 'Autumn in my Heart' is closest to her natural self and it was difficult for her to get out of the role, Eun-seo almost for the next two years since the completion of the drama.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...  & HanCinema

----------------------

Actress Hong Soo Ah wanted to try Eun Seo character. She mentioned it in interview 14 years ago. (2005/07/07)

"The kind of role I really want to play is a tragic heroine, like Song Hye-kyo's in "Autumn in my Heart". Most people would say, 'She couldn't pull that off', but I'm confident. I'm ready whenever the challenge presents itself".

Source HanCinema

• Like 2

May 06, 2010

photo4626.jpg

Yoon Seok-ho
The director of KBS' "Autumn in my Heart". Director Yun asked Moon to "act like a girl who is a mix of Cinderella and Candy" when she played the role of the younger version of Song Hye-kyo's character, but Moon actually had no idea who Candy was. But Moon pulled off her character well, saying "The whole script is so sad that I didn't need to think of anything else". She had her own understanding of the story. "If I were Eun-seo [the female lead in "Autumn in my Heart"], I would choose Won Bin. There were too many obstacles in loving Song Seung-heon's character but Won Bin's character loved Eun-seo from the start so I think only good things would have happened for them". At the time, Moon had her own acting know-how. "I would try to become the character that I am playing but if it doesn't work, I would try to drive my character to the extreme". This is probably why Moon Geun-young seemed to have more depth and maturity for her age when she appeared in "Autumn in my Heart" and the music video of "Heart Break".

Senior Reporter : Kang Myoung-Seok two@
Editor : Lee Ji-Hye seven@, Lucia Hong luciahong@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Source HanCinema

------------------------

October 15, 2017

Director of movie 'Glass Garden', Shin Su Won :

"She (Moon Geun Young) had a line that said, 'I'm going to become a tree' in the drama "Autumn in my Heart". So I made her a tree in this movie".

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...  & HanCinema

• Like 2

This is so hilarious :joy:

The 61st episode of MBC variety show "Real Men" (2014)

K.Will - Sam Hammington & Chun Jung Myung - Seo Kyung Seok reenacted a scene from the drama "Autumn In My Heart" in filipino language.

• LOL 2

• 4 weeks later...

October 25, 2017

Shin Hye-sun decided to become an actress after watching "Autumn in my Heart"

Shin Hye-sun, who is starring in "My Golden Life", appeared on the KBS 2TV show "Happy Together 3".

She said she'd decided to become an actress after watching Won Bin in "Autumn in my Heart". "I was so shy I couldn't even watch TV".

Source : www.sedaily.com/NewsV...  & HanCinema

Shin Hye-sun developed her dream of becoming an actress when she watched the drama "Autumn in my Heart" as a little girl because she fell in love with actor Won Bin. Her wish still remains as she is hoping to act together with Won Bin in a drama or a movie one day.

photo955227.jpg

Source : HanCinema

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

October 13, 2019

Park Ha-sun appeared as a guest on "Good Morning FM Jang Sung-gyu" which aired on October 13.
They reenacted a scene from the drama Autumn In My Heart.

eyoree20191014082153_O_01_C_1.jpg

Park Ha Sun said, "Autumn In My Heart is my life's work. It is no exaggeration to say that I became an actor because of this drama. I've watched it more than 10 times, and it's my favorite drama when to go to the location shooting."

About the sad ending of Autumn In My Heart, Park Ha Sun said, "It was a beautiful drama. It was like a movie. It's not like a sad ending, but there was a sad drama some time ago. 'Autumn In My Heart' has given me more melo romance."

Source (1) (2)

In 2011, Park Ha Sun also expressed that she wanted to work with director Yoon Seok Ho from her favorite drama, Autumn In My Heart. (Source)

In 2011, Park Ha Sun visited Abai Village (location shooting of Autumn In My Heart) and took this picture.
Credit. PHS's Cyworld (2011/07/23)

hfxVysR.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/3/2019 at 11:58 AM, bohmi said:

Shin Hye-sun decided to become an actress after watching "Autumn in my Heart"

Here's the video (2016/02/25)

SHS : I watched "Autumn In My Heart" when I was in elementary school :o

I really enjoyed that drama, and Won Bin was in it. That's when I fell in love with him.

SHS : Won Bin, I wish you happiness. My childhood was happy thanks to you :D

And I hope you will appear in many movies ;) Thank you.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Last year, Moon Geun Young mentioned Autumn In My Heart in her drama interview.

What was the happiest moment in which you passed in something?

MGY : When I passed the audition for "Autumn In My Heart" :wub:
KSH : I was a fan of that drama B)

English Subtitle by MGYIFC

----------------------

2020 version of Autumn In My Heart by Yeon Jung Hoon and Kim Seon Ho.
#2 Days 1 Night Season 4 (2020/01/05)

• Love 1

• 5 months later...

On July 14, Song Seung Heon appeared as a guest on the SBS Power FM radio show “Kim Young Chul’s Power FM” to talk about the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Dinner Mate,” his true self off set, and more.

e4750c39c6fa47029cc8c84339c019df.jpeg?s=

Song Seung Heon also talked about his popular 2000 drama “Autumn in My Heart.” He said, “‘Autumn in My Heart’ really feels like it was just yesterday. Not long ago, someone was talking about it, so I looked it up on the internet, and the drama was from September 2000.”

He continued, “That was already 20 years ago. Time really goes by fast. It wasn’t just 10 years ago [but 20]. I was so surprised.”

Song Seung Heon credited “Autumn in My Heart,” which once reached an impressive 42 percent viewership, for his success as an actor today. “It’s a drama that’s become a source of motivation for me so that I could be on this radio show right now,” he said.

He continued, “The interesting thing was that even then, it wasn’t a time when people overseas knew much about Korean actors. After the drama aired, foreigners came up to my house and my office. That was so fascinating. Before then, I couldn’t even imagine that people would recognize me overseas.” He then chose the scene at the end of the drama where he carried a hurt Song Hye Kyo on his back across the beach as the most memorable.

Soompi

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, wbishkjkbg said:

Hi, @bohmi! How are you? Hope all is well with you. 

Just wanna ask something. Do you have the video of SSH's interview? 

If you do, hope you can share it here.

Thanks so much! Take care! 

I'm fine. Thank you. It's good to see you here. :kiss_wink:

I just found it but without eng sub. I think he talked about Autumn In My Heart starts at 15.50 - 18.10.

You're welcome:dorashakes:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1