[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

I'm so glad that there would be a movie version of AIMH, but I doubt that it would be the same actors and actresses. As for me, I still prefer the original ones, especially SSH, SHK and WON BIN.

I don't know if the movie version will make me cry like the drama did. Like you, I prefer the originial cast much more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jade_empress

i'm not a big fan of this drama, probably because i am annoyed with won bin here and han chae-young is not at all pretty here. and also, i do not like what happened in the ending...but it is good and sweet. :)

Guest Lady_Choi

the first korean series i watched and it's on my top 5 list of the best korean drama. what i like a bout it is that is has a few casts, simple story yet it made me cried a dozen times.

Guest Heart<3

I thought this drama was okay. The cast and storyline was good. I watched stairway to heaven first so was Autumn Tale before or after Stairways to Heaven cause the two dramas were really similar.

• 2 weeks later...

i didn't like han chae young but won bin oppa was not annoying. he was charming even though there r times when he is cocky :blush: won bin and shg were the most beautiful couple ever even if they parted

I have to agree that watching Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo were eye candy for me. I think they had more chemistry than the other leading man. :)

Guest MiNuLoVe

first k drama I saw I loved it, it was sooo sad and I thought the cast looks great I couldn't choose between ssh or wb both are soo hot...

^Yup i agree on that too. Haiz if only both of them make another drama together will it be good.

Juma48, I indeed want them to do another drama together. Even a movie will do. I think they had great chemistry onscreen. While watching BTS, I felt that Won Bin had some kind of feelings towards Song Hye Gyo. :blush:

i hope won bin oppa comes out from the army soon so he could do a series with shg.. if that comes true, they will be one of the most anticipated couples ever B)

Himeno15, Won Bin was already discharged from the army do to his knee injury. I read somewhere that he will start looking over projects the second half of 2007. That seems too long for me. If he were to ever team up with Song Hye Gyo, they will sure be the most anticipated couple. :)

SSH is discharge from the army so I hope he chooses another project where SHG could be the female lead. I can't get over the Song Couple. :blush:

SSH is discharge from the army so I hope he chooses another project where SHG could be the female lead. I can't get over the Song Couple. :blush:

That would be a really great idea *Callie*. I loved watching them in AIMH. Even though I was rooting for Won Bin, Song Seung Hun also touched my heart. He is a great actor and I hope he does do another project with Song Hye Gyo. :blush:

Guest moochie

Me too, hope that now SSH is discharged from the military he can be paired up with SHG in another drama. I just really love watching the two of them, wish it's sooner.

Juma48, I indeed want them to do another drama together. Even a movie will do. I think they had great chemistry onscreen. While watching BTS, I felt that Won Bin had some kind of feelings towards Song Hye Gyo. :blush:

Himeno15, Won Bin was already discharged from the army do to his knee injury. I read somewhere that he will start looking over projects the second half of 2007. That seems too long for me. If he were to ever team up with Song Hye Gyo, they will sure be the most anticipated couple. :)

Yeah i do hope too that won bin/ssh could do another drama together. And it be great too if won bin and shk will be a real couple in real life. Seeing all the news of him and Bi make me depressed. :(

Yeah i do hope too that won bin/ssh could do another drama together. And it be great too if won bin and shk will be a real couple in real life. Seeing all the news of him and Bi make me depressed. :(

Juma48, don't be depressed about Bi and Song Hye Gyo issue. Until both actors come forth and announce it themselves, it is still pure speculations. I, along with you, would love to see these two together and real life. From watching interviews, they both seem very shy, quiet, and down to earth. Their chemistry in AIMH is undeniable. I remember reading somewhere that they were friends and he had called and spoke to her when she was filming full house. The best relationships start off as friendship. :)

Yeah i remember reading that too. Aww.....I hope there nothing goin between him and Bi haha.....

Juma48, I honestly think they are just friends. I know it will be Song Hye Gyo's birthday in a couple of more days. I hope Won Bin calls and wishes her a happy birthday :P

I thought this drama was okay. The cast and storyline was good. I watched stairway to heaven first so was Autumn Tale before or after Stairways to Heaven cause the two dramas were really similar.

hi!

AIMH aired in korea in 2000 while STH was in 2003. many have also observed the similarities between the two. well, actually STH is said to be a combination of Beautiful Days, AIMH and Winter Sonata. :)

Juma48, I honestly think they are just friends. I know it will be Song Hye Gyo's birthday in a couple of more days. I hope Won Bin calls and wishes her a happy birthday :P

It be great if won bin make some seaweed soup for her too haha..... :P

It be great if won bin make some seaweed soup for her too haha..... :P

That sounds like such a great idea. Today is her birthday. I wonder if Song Hye Gyo recieved a call from Won Bin. I think these two are so cute when they were in AIMH.