[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

[KBS] Song Seung Hun, Song Hye Gyo, Won Bin, Han Chae Young
Since this is my favorite K-drama ever, and no one has started it yet. I'm starting it so those who love this drama can come and share their opinion, pictures, get to know other Autumn Tale addicts. Enjoy.
  • Like 1

One of the first ones that I have watched. Love Wonbin and SHG. Still think they should have ended up together in this one. He was after all so true to his love for her. ANd he changed because of his love for her. BUt this one is worth all the tears.

Guest Saranghae012

ahhhhh i <33 Choi Woo Hyuk. i miss him.. lol

yes i LOVED this cast. and this was my first drama i ever watched :) hehe

_Chelly*

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

yup .. it had the best cast ^.^ song seung hun .. song hye gyo .. won bin .. han chae .. uh .. dangit .. she`s really pretty with HUGE eyes & the story plot was really good ^_^

Guest sweet_treats1812

second SHK drama i saw after full house!!! so freakin sad!!! :(

i was in tears halfway into the second episode...dang

bringing back the memories (sad though some of them are :mellow: ):

44.jpg

9.jpg

149renamed.jpg

i thot MGY was truly exceptional here... :)

autumn tale is one of my fav k-drama ever.even i had watch it a couple of years ago but i still remember the series and the ost of this drama really addicted me>_<

Guest 내 이름은 이진

this is still one of my favorite dramas...everything about this was good...the child actors, the grown-up actors, the plot...EVERYTHING!!

-jinmi-

thanks for starting this thread, narcissusBD

this is one of my fave drama. the reason i got really interested in k drama

so sad but beautiful drama..a true classic

Guest goldyfish

the whole cast is wonderful! ssh is so hot, shg a great actress, mgy was so cute,Choi Woo Hyuk is a cute guy too and won bin is another cutie as well. such a tragic storyline. this is one classic k-drama! :)

Guest blueguitar

I'm Indian and actually new to Korean dramas. It was actually by chance that I started seeing Fullhouse. Although I cldnt understand a single word of wht was being said yet I totally njoyed the cute series. And yes a big reason for the same was the leading lady Song hye Gyo. So I googled a bit and found abt the other series she acted in, that was how Autumn in my Heart happened.

I actually got to c the first four episodes of it and though it was too much of a tearjerker and a story thats not very convincing especially if u come frm a conservative backgrd like mine, but still thr was somethg abt this seriel which makes it close to heart. Correct me if I'm wrong but i think this is considered to b a classic.

Now the pain is that I am not able to view rest of the episodes which is making me kinda restless. I'll appreciate if someone can help me with this. can i watch the episodes online or is thr a site frm whr I can download them...

Thanks

Guest krngurl

This was one of the best korean dramas made. Although I didn't really like the ending that much, I thought that the storyline and the cast was excellent.