[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest tinyblueangel

This was the first Korean drama I've watched and after this I started to watch other Korean dramas. The young actors that played the children were good, especially the girl, she was rather good with the crying scenes. The music was beautiful also, actually many Korean dramas have great OSTs.

this was my first k-drama and i loved it!! i've only seen it twice so far. :P i love the SHG and SSH pairing. in fact, i think watching SSH in this drama made me fall hopelessly in love with him. :wub: i think the whole cast was great with SHG, SSH, WB, HCY, etc. the child stars MGY and CWH were amazing as well. i think they laid the foundation for SHG and SSH. :lol: this is definitely a classic that can be rewatched time and again. <333

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

Aww this pic...

00317144_2.jpg

:D

I watched this drama a while back, it's not my favorite but I liked it too. :) Can't wait til I watch more of the young Eun Suh work and stuff...

haha I watched some parts (mostly WB and SHK's scenes) of this classic drama last night and WB & SHK made me giddy all over again. And still so wanted to pull SHK's hair for not returning WB's love. :lol:

Guest soutsada7

yes, this is a beautiful cast and a classic, since SHG is in it...thanks for starting the thread, this series definitely deserves a thread of its own..thanks

Guest rockerbabe

This series was second korean series that I saw...

I remember I cried a lot as if I was turning on the pipes...

I love SSH, SHG and Won Bin... *sigh*

this is the first drama that introduced me to kdrama and the korean community. i absolutely love this drama and i think it's still the very best one!

total tear jerker, but one of the season classics (summer scent, autumn tale, winter sonata) I think it was the same writer/director or something like that, but these were the best dramas (my opinion)

yay!!!!

I want to see WB and SHK in another drama. But WB is joining the army very soon and he'll be away for two years. bohoooo

Hopefully when he comes back he'll do a movie or drama with SHK. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi all! just dropping by...i'd love to rewatch autumn tale, but i think i'll do it when the mood is jst right...dont wanna end up bawling my eyes out again :lol:

i seriously loved this drama though...one of the best...an absolute tear jerker, omg :(

This drama was dubbed in Tagalog when I saw it. :D I'd love to be able to watch the Korean version so I could listen to WB's deep and sexy voice. :lol: