[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest jingjuna

i cant believe i never heard of this the cast~!!! is like filled with actors and actresses i like~!!!! does anybody have the first couple of episodes on YSI?? or LQ on clubbox?

hmmmm auctually i think ive watched this show before i just done remember...

is this show the one where two girls were born on the same day but the brother of one threw the name tags and the nurse switched them... ???

i cant believe i never heard of this the cast~!!! is like filled with actors and actresses i like~!!!! does anybody have the first couple of episodes on YSI?? or LQ on clubbox?

hmmmm auctually i think ive watched this show before i just done remember...

is this show the one where two girls were born on the same day but the brother of one threw the name tags and the nurse switched them... ???

yup thats the one

Guest yoojini

yes i LOVED this cast. and this was my first drama i ever watched :) hehe

_Chelly*

me tooooooooo~ xP first time i cried my eyeballs out watching a drama and my mom and i couldn't stop talkin' about the drama for days and weeks. hehe~ i was so obsessed with won bin afterwards. :rolleyes:

Guest jingjuna

yup thats the one

!!!! i watched this but i dont remember song hye go

maybe i only watched when they were younger...

does anybody have the episodes pleaseT^T

clubbox or YSI

--->mega always says its going to take like 20 hours...

Guest soutsada7

My aunty just gave me a complete box set of vcds of "Autumn of My Heart" and I was deliriously happy to be able to watch this classic series :D

Guest incredibleDORK

This was the drama that started it all IMO. It will always be one of my favorites! :D I agree though, this was the best looking cast. Sigh* Too bad I lost my copy of this. Maybe I'll buy another one just for the sake of having it. Hehe.

Guest dOotsiez

i remember watching dis a few years ago, and falling completely in luv wif korean dramas! luvv it completely! cried my eyes out tho

Guest ginachan

More caps!

15.jpg

43.jpg42.jpg

39.jpg40.jpg

38.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg[/

thanx for the caps...I was rooting for them 2 soo bad...I cried soo much watching this drama, the 1st korean drama I watched :)

incredibleDORK: I agree..this drama started everything and it had all the hottest actors & actresses...

:D

thanx for the caps...I was rooting for them 2 soo bad...I cried soo much watching this drama, the 1st korean drama I watched :)

incredibleDORK: I agree..this drama started everything and it had all the hottest actors & actresses...

:D

You're most welcome. :D

I rooted for them too from start to end. hahaha I never gave up. I was hoping they'd end up together but they didn't. But this is where I fell hopelessly inlove with WB. He was great in this drama.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

not my first kdrama... and i loved wonbin even from before... but after watching this... i was seriously reallly disappointed... cause everyone said it was so great and everything... but it was so sad for wonbin... and hated how the brother died at the end... and shg really pissed me off... i guess i was just really disappointed... but i did cry a river in the first 3 epiosde when they were kids...

wonbin is so hot in this drama...

Guest soutsada7

actually, contrary to what most people said, I'm actually really glad that SHG chose SSH...He's so hot and the story line kina pointed towards that ending from the beginning...

omg...this was my first korean drama!

my dad borrowed it from his friend saying that they watch it so he doesn't want to be left out so he ask his friend to let us borrow it and he told me to sit there and watch it and tell him wat happen :lol: and so it was boring at first since it was their childhood but man I feel sad for SHG childhood...and I hate SSH younger sister...the evil one... jus want to choke her. but when they all grew up I got into it especially Won Bin I fell in love with him when he got onto the screen hehe because of him I'm hook on korean dramas haha :P

ya i'm glad shg ended up with ssh. this drama was good.

i like watching the extras on the dvd, showing ppl watching the final episode on the streets/subways crying.

Guest ddOongDdenGee

ohmannn this is one of my all time favorite dramas ever made

i remember i had to use like 10238471234 boxes of tissues watching it =*(

wonbin is my favorite <3

Guest bier4ever

this is the first korean series ive ever seen and i cried a lot after watching this...*a tear jerker* shk is a good actress...