[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest soutsada7

you know, I'm actually a sucker for happy endings, but this series was an exception...I didn't mind too much of the tragic ending because it was that good. Also, I never cry when watching movies or series, but this series almost made me cry...hehe, silly me :P

Guest bier4ever

its not sillyness, its ok to cry for a series..

you know, I'm actually a sucker for happy endings, but this series was an exception...I didn't mind too much of the tragic ending because it was that good. Also, I never cry when watching movies or series, but this series almost made me cry...hehe, silly me :P

Guest dOotsiez

dis series had a nice ending tho...even tho dey both died, it was better dis way, more memorable, especially da last scene, when they were riding away on their bikes *sniff*

My friend told me that SHG died from cancer in this drama but I still want to see it for the amazing cast. I went to the video store to rent Autumn Heart but they said it is out so I have to wait. How unfortunate for me. I really want to see how the beautiful SHG acted with the gorgeous Won Bin so I am hoping they make a great couple despite the fact that they never get together in the drama. One last thing to mention is that I hate the fact that most Korean dramas are so tragic and Autumn Heart is no exception. I have felt like crying after watching Winter Sonata and Stairway to Heaven so I predict that I would cry a lot more if I do get to see Autumn Heart. Korea should not produce too many sad dramas since it is just too heartbreaking to watch.

Guest soutsada7

My friend told me that SHG died from cancer in this drama but I still want to see it for the amazing cast. I went to the video store to rent Autumn Heart but they said it is out so I have to wait. How unfortunate for me. I really want to see how the beautiful SHG acted with the gorgeous Won Bin so I am hoping they make a great couple despite the fact that they never get together in the drama. One last thing to mention is that I hate the fact that most Korean dramas are so tragic and Autumn Heart is no exception. I have felt like crying after watching Winter Sonata and Stairway to Heaven so I predict that I would cry a lot more if I do get to see Autumn Heart. Korea should not produce too many sad dramas since it is just too heartbreaking to watch.

Yeah, this series come with high recommendation...It not only has the best casting, but great the cast itself is comprised of so much talents...it's a real tear-jerker :P

:lol:strawberrynkiwi I watched this drama for Won Bin and I was pissed at SHG's character too. I didn't care if SHG and SSH were not really blood related in this series. Gosh, they grew up together as brother and sister. That was INCEST! Anyway you look at it! :lol:

Oh well, WB did not get the girl in the end but he sure won millions of hearts for his great portrayal of Tae-Suk. The guy made me cry buckets. And my heart just went out to him. I loved the way he loved his girl. Too bad the girl did not see that. She was either blind or simply made of stone. :lol:

Guest ginachan

You're most welcome. :D

I rooted for them too from start to end. hahaha I never gave up. I was hoping they'd end up together but they didn't. But this is where I fell hopelessly inlove with WB. He was great in this drama.

my friend told me about WB, then I started to watch Korean dramas because of him...plus when I first saw him in "Propose" I just fell in luv with him... :D he's soo talented

I LOVE THIS DRAMA...EVEN THO SHG DIDN'T END UP WITH GORGEOUS WON BIN..I LOVE WATCHING HIM CRY AND CRY OVER HER....POOR WON BIN , he cried a lot in this movie ..(I love his character in this drama) :(:( ... I JUST FINISH WATCHING IT AGAIN.. ...i hope to see won bin and shg in a drama or movie in the future where they actually end up together...

me tooooooooo~ xP first time i cried my eyeballs out watching a drama and my mom and i couldn't stop talkin' about the drama for days and weeks. hehe~ i was so obsessed with won bin afterwards. :rolleyes:

I was so depressed watching this drama..I couldn't concentrate with school for weeks..that's how bad it was...

This was the drama that started it all IMO. It will always be one of my favorites! :D I agree though, this was the best looking cast. Sigh* Too bad I lost my copy of this. Maybe I'll buy another one just for the sake of having it. Hehe.

yup this drama started it all...

haha I watched some parts (mostly WB and SHK's scenes) of this classic drama last night and WB & SHK made me giddy all over again. And still so wanted to pull SHK's hair for not returning WB's love. :lol:

I want to see WB and SHK in another drama. But WB is joining the army very soon and he'll be away for two years. bohoooo

Hopefully when he comes back he'll do a movie or drama with SHK. :D

I see your a big fan of wb and shg...ME TOO!! you dont know how badly i want them together again!! sigh!! :(:(

Guest soutsada7

a3808152157fh.jpg

a3808152166fl.jpg

a3808152173qo.jpg

credit to seungheonplanet.com

a3808152190ea.jpg

Song Seung Heun is soooo HOT...I hate sad endings, but I managed to finish the series because of him and Song Hye Gyo...of course, Wonbin is handsome too...all in all, this series has the most beautiful cast ever :D

Guest panas terik

This is the first korean drama i watched. i really like SHG and SSH in this drama. They are perfect together. i'm hoping to see both of them working together in another korean drama..... :) I bought the VCD of autumn tale for my own collection in year 2003 and now if i have free time i will rewatch the drama again. I recommend to people out there to watch the drama.... the best sad drama i ever watched... :mellow:

Guest soutsada7

This is the first korean drama i watched. i really like SHG and SSH in this drama. They are perfect together. i'm hoping to see both of them working together in another korean drama..... :) I bought the VCD of autumn tale for my own collection in year 2003 and now if i have free time i will rewatch the drama again. I recommend to people out there to watch the drama.... the best sad drama i ever watched... :mellow:

beautifully said panas terik :D

Thanks for the caps beyyaa! I love SSH oppa too. Well, I didn't really like his character in this drama but yeah he was gorgeous in it. Then I saw Summer Scent and I fell in love with him. I thought he looked much better with Son Ye Jin. hehehe I love WB and SHG's pairing. :D