Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Sadly, due to KBS's strike, they won't broadcast the SDA anymore. It seems it won't be broadcasted on Vlive either, sincethey took it off their schedule. The event will still happen normally, but I guess we'll have to settle for pictures and fancams :cry:

31 minutes ago, adqu said:

Sadly, due to KBS's strike, they won't broadcast the SDA anymore. It seems it won't be broadcasted on Vlive either, sincethey took it off their schedule. The event will still happen normally, but I guess we'll have to settle for pictures and fancams :cry:

CTO 

That's really sad. Hope they get plenty of pics and videos of PBY... I really hope she wins. Enduring pain during the 5 months of filming is no joke. SWDBS is not exactly the best written drama but PBY along the other characters made us see the drama till the end. She was Do Bong Soon incarnate. How a tiny girl can do all those action scenes despite her pain just made us love her even more. I respect her passion for her craft and I really hope she will be given more projects that will help her evolve even more as an actress.:wub:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, adqu said:

Update: apparently KBS will air the event the morning after, on Sept 8. Hopefully they'll follow through.

• Like 2

I hope we'll still can get to see lots of photos from the media despite that there won't be any live broadcast for SDA.

I'm surprised to read from weibo that Boyoung had her operation on June. She has been keeping this secret and have not even mention a bit of it on her vlive :( just not to make her fans worry

I really hope she can rest well first before her next project although I want to see her soon especially in a drama.

Park Bo-young undergoes surgery for ankle injury

Actress Park Bo-young underwent surgery for her injured ankle in June, local media reported Wednesday.

According the report, Park, whose ankle ligaments were torn during a workout before shooting began for the now-ended JTBC drama “Strong Woman Do Bong-soon,” has been receiving rehabilitation treatment since the surgery. 

In April, Park spoke to her fans about needing to use a walker to get around because of ankle problems. After two months of pain, Park finally decided to get surgery, the report said. Without revealing the fact that she had surgery, Park only shared that she has been in rehabilitation via Naver V app on Aug. 31. 

Park is set to start shooting for an upcoming movie “Your Wedding” in October after she recovers. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201709061801093239833_2

I think most here already know about it, but I'm posting anyway.

Now, a couple of versions of this news have been going around... One says filming for Your Wedding starts in September while the other says it starts in October :huh: Whenever it actually starts, I hope she'll be fully recovered by then.

Hello friends:blush:.. Just wanna share of my love, PBY with you..Saw this event, MAMA in HK in 2015 and was indeed surprised that the male MC was also mesmerised by our love fairy, PBY too:tounge_wink:

The reactions by LKS was also hilarious cos he was taken aback by the MC's confessions ... :)

Really happy the our lovely fairy is capturing hearts globally too :heart:..

Now I am sincerely hoping that she will win tonight's SDA17 Best Actress Award.. She should be recognised for her hard works and professionalism in her career. No stepping back from projects due to injuries but yet persevere to the end.;;

Kudos to her ... She will always have my respect, loves and supports in whatever she takes to do.. May we see her career be taken to a higher level and please....please, give her :heart::heart:..:love:..Thank you

TGIF friends:blush:

Thank you @AoiHaru25 for the instagram of Mr Jasebechervaise with lovely PBY.:love:. Also cr  Mr Jasebechervaise for his beautiful pic of the selfie with beautiful PBY. :relaxed:

She indeed was looking gorgeous last night at the event. With her flowing long pink gown and simply hairdo and make up, she can make heads turned seeing her walking the red carpet. With her thoughtfulness of doing a Vlive after her dinner, to thank fans globally missing out at the award ceremony. She is truly humble and sincere. I am now waiting patiently for news of her filming to start and I believe we can start to update one another more of her soon..Cheers,:thumbsup: my lovely angel, PBY. Fighting..:heart::heart:loving you much:love:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, adqu said:

Video of her full speech + talking to the MCs:

Thank you for sharing this video clip @adqu!! Almost choked up watching her give her full acceptance speech.. and love how the emcee joked around with her after :D So much love for this lovely lady and talented actress, with an amazing personality no less :wub:

• Like 2