Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Good Afternoon :) Indeed very happy to know PHS has mentioned PBY as the draw and highlight of SWDBS ..She's definitely a 'Super Power Girl"..

As PHS said that if the strong woman is PBY, he is able to accept ,..isn't it similar withJJS when he was in SG 2 years ago for the OMG promo with PBY? He has said if the aggressive girl is PBY, he doesn't mind :) 

Wow:relaxed:.. our beautiful angel has captivated these 2 actors completely ..So proud of her :thumbsup:..Cheers and be healthy, angel PBY :heart:

Hope her movie 'Your Wedding' goes on well and becomes a hit. If KYK is also captivated by her, then she is really what PHS has said before, she is the no. 1 actress in Korea that the most actors wanted to act alongside with her.

Really hope to hear good words and feel from KYK of our beautiful angel PBY during this period of filming together.

Can't wait for more updates of the filming :blush:

Edited by mei1209
added text
  • Like 2

Bo Young is nominated for Best Actress on the 1st Seoul Awards! She's up against Lee Bo Young, Kim Hee Sun and Kim Ah Joong. Really though competition, but whatever the outcome, it's amazing that she's considered on the same level as such acclaimed actresses!

Airs on SBS on October 27th. Fingers crossed she'll be able to take a little break from filming and walk the carpet :D

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=149538

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Afternoon :) So proud of angel Park Bo Young. Very happy she has been nominated again:thumbsup:. Let us all support and to give her our very best wishes to her for the Best Actress award. Though it's gonna be tough against veteran actresses this round , but nevertheless, really hoping she can win cos her perserverance to finish the drama despite her injuries could be clearly witnessed and felt by all:blush:

Cheers PBY and may you win the Best Actress Award on the 27th October 2017 ..Fighting pretty:heart:

• Like 2

Good Afternoon friends :)

While PBY is in the midst of her new movie' Your Wedding" , let us recall her last few movies. Always  feeling she has done all her movies well, from innocence, fear to being valiant and one with full of drive..they were never a bore to watch. 

And now she is into a melodrama, I am eager waiting for that to be on big screen soon.I would like to see her in another gorgeous wedding gown once more :love:. She is gonna be very beautiful:heart:...

I am rather surprised that she can actually act her fear so well in her horror movies like the "Silenced" and "Don't  Click". Her look of fear really sent chills in me.. I don't know if you all have the same feel as I, but I think she can do well in horror theme drama or movie. Though she said before that she doesn't watch horror shows:lol:.. Yet she had done so well in them:tounge_wink:..

Let's enjoy her past movies before her new movie comes up ....

Keep our support for her,  strong and have faith for this awesome beautiful angel, PBY:heart: Wishing her all the best in the coming award event --the Best Actress..and to have more new projects in line for her in year 2018.

My love for her is increasing daily..no doubt about it.:love:. Missing her dearly...

Enjoy your great weekend,  dear friends:blush:

• Like 2

Hello friends :)  Really a long while we are here again chatting about angel PBY. Really glad to know the junior is praising her senior PBY and what sweet words to describe her. It confirms PBY has aegyo (yes, she has indeed) and she is pretty in both guys and gals eyes ...:love:

Keep it up pretty PBY and all the best for  both , in the movie and award for Best  Actress this coming 27 Oct 17. Fighting  ...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Bo Young confirmed her presence for the Seoul Awards on Oct 27!  Also, according to the schedule on her fancafe, she'll also be at some Advertising award show the day before. Can't wait! :wub:

Also, voting for Seoul Awards' Popularity award is open. Intructions:

Next stage of AAA's voting is also open. process is the same but:

• Like 1

Good Afternoon friends :)

I have been trying very very hard to obtain points to vote but it isn't smooth to get. I will still try hard. Wanna see her win the Best Actress award and in advertisement too:love:.

Dear friends, do support her hard to see her in the award events and walking down the red carpet once again. Will definitely see a gorgeous angel trotting down the red carpet this 27th Oct , hopefully, with the white knight, PHS, arms locking :blush:

LET'S VOTE HER HARD PLEASE, I AM APPEALING TO HARD SUPPORTERS OF PBY :thumbsup:..THANK YOU.

8716a6445ea6baaa483172c06aece30a.jpg

Have not been here for quite sometimes but aww I love that [Currently filming ''Your Wedding''] on the description. Thank you admin :)

Fighting PBY! ^^,

Guys, please vote for Bo Young! Let's give her at least the popularity award. You can now buy points to exchange for votes, so please do so if you can afford it! It really isn't that expensive and it's way less stressful than playing games lol Create extra emails if you can, so you can vote multiple times a day. Let's get her into the top 2. More info here:

• Like 1

Good morning friends :) Wanna share her cuteness here  with thanks to  박보영 fanpage's post. Cannot get over her cuteness..

She should be awarded for being the cutest actress in Kdrama with having the most natural charm and cuteness without pretence:love:.

How can one be so cute and watching her, sends smiles that one cannot hold back.... 

Please, do vote hard for her in this Seoul Award 2017 ..Fighting PBY:heart:

• Thanks 1